gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO-Bomb VS GPLC Bulk

So I found NO-Bomb for $25 shipped, and I know the primary ingredient is 4.5g of GPLC, but would i be better off saving money and buying GLPC by itself?

Other than GPLC, all NO-Bomb has is 600mcg of folate and 273g of some proprietary, so is that little bit of extra stuff worth more money?

And on a side note anyone know where to find the cheapeast GPLC bulk so we can compare the price of buying it alone.

gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gynosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can buy bulk GPLC from primordial performance for $20. You get about the same amount servings from the Bulk GPLC from Primordial as you do from MHP's NO-Bomb. The only difference being is that MHP has extra stuff...whether you find that valuable or not is up to you. I would just go with the bulk GPLC myself...that all depends on if you can deal with taking a bulk powder though.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    You can buy bulk GPLC from primordial performance for $20. You get about the same amount servings from the Bulk GPLC from Primordial as you do from MHP's NO-Bomb. The only difference being is that MHP has extra stuff...whether you find that valuable or not is up to you. I would just go with the bulk GPLC myself...that all depends on if you can deal with taking a bulk powder though.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    with shipping the primordial performance comes out to $23 vs $25 for NO-Bomb, so its about the same im just wondering if those other ingredients are doing anything.

yeah i purchased the GPLC powder and your right its nasty and i accidently breathed some in and felt like i walked into a gas chamber, would be a good dare to get someone to snort lol.

Is there any cheaper bulk GPLC? Or pills? All the pills I can find come in 500mg, i dont want to take 9 pills at once.

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gynosaurus View Post
    with shipping the primordial performance comes out to $23 vs $25 for NO-Bomb, so its about the same im just wondering if those other ingredients are doing anything.

yeah i purchased the GPLC powder and your right its nasty and i accidently breathed some in and felt like i walked into a gas chamber, would be a good dare to get someone to snort lol.

Is there any cheaper bulk GPLC? Or pills? All the pills I can find come in 500mg, i dont want to take 9 pills at once.
    There might be, but I am not sure. Also, I stick to Primordial because it's high quality...with some bulk powders you really don't know what your getting purity/quality wise.

I know your looking for the best bang for your buck, but I really don't think your going to find GPLC any cheaper than Primordial's.

In regard to MHP's NO-Bomb...I really couldn't tell you if the extra's will do anything and I am not inclined to believe in the hype either because essentially, No-Bomb is just GPLC with useless extra fluff to make it look like it is better than GPLC by itself. However, that is just my opinion. So take that as you will.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!