Lueszu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Help! Rate daily routine

Hi everyone, i used to do A LOT of exercise, i was in the basket team and the rowing team... ‘till i started to work

I measure 1.68cm (5'6'' feet’s i believe) and i was weighing 90kgs (198 pounds). After 6 months in the gym and a sort of healthy diet now I’m weighing 72 kgs (158 pounds), i have 18% body fat and 15% muscle mass.

i start my day at 7am, i take 2 Lipo-6 pills and 7:30am I’m taking breakfast, 2 boil eggs; papaya, orange and banana blended with brown sugar (for juice), and 2 cups of Oat (watery oat).

At mid-morning (about 11am) i eat a fruit salad (banana, strawberry, apple, pineapple with algarrobina honey... I’m from Peru what can i do... :P)

I eat normally at 2pm (sometimes 1pm) but without rice (here in Peru EVERY meal comes with rice and A LOT of rice).

And then i don’t eat anything till next day. At 4pm a take the next 2 lipo-6 pills and at 7pm (sometimes 8pm) i go to the gym for about 2 hours.

I do 20 minutes of cardio, usually i run 3 kilometers (1.87 mils) and then I do lifting. Mondays i do shoulders and biceps; Tuesday i do chest and triceps, Wednesday i do gluts and calves... Thursday i only do cardio, Friday i repeat Monday, Saturday i repeat Tuesday and Sunday i rest. Everyday i do abdominals (even Sunday at home)

Is this daily routine ok? Should i change anything, my goal is 68kg (150 pounds). Should i use a meal replacement (like met-rx or macro-pro).

i accept any suggestions, tips, etc. thx in advance... and sorry for my crappy English.
    No pain, no gain

bump!
    No pain, no gain

zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Congrats on the weight loss thus far! Get your cals/macros on order so you're getting that much needed protein. I'd start with 40/40/20. Check out the stickies. Focus on your diet and lifting heavy right now. Adjust as you feel needed. Good luck.
    Transforming my body and health one bite and one lift at a time.

5/15: 333
    8/6: 287
    9/6: Goal-275
    10/6: Goal-265

5/15/11: Goal-215

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are the eggs the only thing you are getting protein from? Fruit isn't bad, but dang man, it's like your whole diet, LOL. I would try to add in some variety of foods for sure, and DEFINITELY want to up the protein intake.
    Are you doing weights too or only cardio? Weights makes a huge difference and you will be much happier in the end.
    Don't apologize for your English, it's better than a lot of peoples LOL

thx zoso7982 for the reply, i'll start a 20/40/40 diet for sure!

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    Are the eggs the only thing you are getting protein from? Fruit isn't bad, but dang man, it's like your whole diet, LOL. I would try to add in some variety of foods for sure, and DEFINITELY want to up the protein intake.
    Are you doing weights too or only cardio? Weights makes a huge difference and you will be much happier in the end.
    Don't apologize for your English, it's better than a lot of peoples LOL
    thx for the advice phoenix, i eat red meat, but i'll start with protein suplement (MET-REX maybe). i do weights too

Mondays i do shoulders and biceps; Tuesday i do chest and triceps, Wednesday i do gluts and calves... Thursday i only do cardio, Friday i repeat Monday, Saturday i repeat Tuesday and Sunday i rest. Everyday i do abdominals (even Sunday at home)

do you recomend me a special kind of food?
    No pain, no gain