Thread: Arms

RUDGEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arms

hi i hav toned arms but i want to but alot more size on what can i do?

stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat more.

CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CellTechRoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RUDGEY View Post
    hi i hav toned arms but i want to but alot more size on what can i do?
    bicep curl

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealthmoe View Post
    eat more.
    This

Originally Posted by CellTechRoid View Post
    bicep curl
    This

and have your own ARM day working out both bicep and tricep as well as forearms.

BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrensTraining has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat, deadlift, squat, bench, clean, military press. then lastly a few curls and extentions.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrensTraining View Post
    eat, deadlift, squat, bench, clean, military press. then lastly a few curls and extentions.
    I think he's talking about adding size to his arms?

I just re-read his first post, OP are you trying to add size to your arms or body overall?

mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10) mehmed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Barbell Cheat Curl is the way to go. Eat also more, if you cant eat alot then get weight gainers/creatine etc.