Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Think she's cheating what do you guys think?

I was out of town this weekend and my gf went out with her turbo slut friend. Her friend had a baby bout 3 months ago so they haven't been out in awhile. I came home on sunday and she seemed to be acting weird and sh!t. She left her phone charging today and forgot it. I lookrd through her texts and this is what it said:

Nat(whore friend) Watcha doin?

B(my girl) Nada

Nat: Oh was wondering if you wanted to come over and play cornhole with us(her and her bf)

B: Sure! Now?

Nat: Yea! It's just Edgar and me though.

Nat: He's going to call Oscar tho and see if he wants to come over! LOL!!!

B: Nice...hehe

Nat: He might bring Marissa! LOL!!! It would be perfect!

B: Hell yea it would!

B: We can show her the pics

Nat: I would laugh my butt off!

Thats it. Little background, B got sh!tty and ended up staying at Nats house and she already admitted that Oscar was there. It seems to me that she fuked around with him, one of them got pics of it and wanted to show Oscars gf. What your take on this?

How do I ask her about this, cause really I should not have been going through her phone?

Oh also she is over at Nats house all the time, I work 2nd shift and she works days. We only have teh sexxors maybe 1 every two weeks.
    " A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions." -- Marcus Aurelius

" The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is most shameful and vile."
    -- Plato

" Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own."
    -- Henry Rollins

Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Miscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf is cornhole?

Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The game where you try to throw sand bags through a hole on a board. It's good times. Google it
    " A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions." -- Marcus Aurelius

" The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is most shameful and vile."
    -- Plato

" Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own."
    -- Henry Rollins

datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dr Miscer View Post
    wtf is cornhole?
    yea wtf is cornhole?

And I would say she's probably cheated bro. That's what it looks like from that convo.
    Ask her if somethings wrong/up becuase she has been acting strange lately. If she says nothing then bring up you reading her texts. Whatever man every guy does it. Everyguy wants to be sure he's not being fuked with.

good luck

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cheating as in an affair?

NO

did something happen with edgar?

YES

to what extent??? i dunno... sounds alot like drunk goofin around. maybe it went furthur then racy pics. but maybe not.

if you dont trust your girl. move on.

edit - sounds more like they just being bitches and hatin on marissa.

something happened. but it honestly seems more about the drama then is does oscar or hector or whoever the **** the dude is.

EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EpicMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She cant cheat if she is dead...jus sayin

DC
    I Rape Back

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Reps Owed :

samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samboro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    argh, **** like this makes me rage! girls are such whores. to me it sounds like shes been doing the dirty. maybe im jsut biased as this is how i found out how my ex cheated (i know you shouldnt look through phones but you cant really trust bishes these days)

if she isnt cheating then why else would slut friend and whore gf be so excited about some guy coming round?

meh, who knows, maybe im wrong, but it sounds like you're relationship is boring anyway. jsut move on!

I was trying to not jump to conclusions, but I am with you guys on this. Just sucks we have been together for three years and it's gonna end like this.

-- Plato

-- Henry Rollins

-- Plato

-- Henry Rollins

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
    lot of people/ college kids just call it bags. i knew what you meant though.

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    It seems to me that you're jumping to conclusions. There is nothing in there that says she is interested in Oscar or that anything happened between them. For all you know Oscar is interested in your girl and she isn't interested in him.

The pics could be of anything, they could be of Oscar being drunk and they picked on him while he was passed out, it could be anything.

To automatically assume she cheated doesn't necessarily make sense because it seems to me that Oscar is with Marissa.

You do have an issue with trust though since you went through her phone. It seems you don't trust her and she can't trust you not to invade her privacy.

Maybe breaking up would be for the best.

My girl has left her phone here many times and I've never gone through it. If she's going to cheat there is nothing I can do about it other than move on if I find out.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

Monster305 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wait so let me get this straight
    your gfs friend is with her bf
    oscar is with marissa
    your gf is by herself...

unless theyre playing cornhole with ur gfs cornhole, doesnt seem to be strange.

protip: dont over think things it will ruin you, trust me.

HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HopeRunsDeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

first of all. cornhole is the shyt, seriously.

second, sounds pretty sketchy to me. she was obviously digging this guy, whether they hooked up or not. i would be out of there quite honestly..

whores.. all of em

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think your worrying op... No valid proof or even slightest proof of cheating. Let her go play cornhole til u actually find something to worry about.

Ohh and what's so cool about fckn tossing sandbags in a whole?

Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah. No true signs of cheating flagged my mind...

However, getting defensive and approaching her is a sure way to make her want to cheat =\. Or leave.

bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearkitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wouldnt say shes def cheating, if youre concerned ask her about it though and/or ask if you can go to whore friend's house with her...bish who is cheating wouldn't want her bf to be around dude she cheated with. gf who isn't would want bf to hangout with her and her friends
    if she makes some bs answer for you not going, then ask her about it

Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, I don't think they would want to show oscar's gf the pics unless they are cold heart bitches. Also it would probably cause a confrontation between your gf and oscar's gf.

One possible explanation is that oscar did some stupid **** drunk and they took pictures of it and want to show his gf.

However based on other things you have said there is a good chance she's been up to something. teh sechs once a fortnight is a redflag.

SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothyKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nick01 View Post
    turbo slut
    omfg reps you funny genius

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you need to get your hands on those pics before they wind up on pornhub

gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    like everyone said nothing there is bad at all.. the most i guess you could get out of that she likes oscar's company and they may have flirted once or something happened at a party like that (not hooking up wise, just maybe they hit it off)

relax.

anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go drop by and join in. it not like she can exclude you when all the other girls bf's are there.
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no full real evidence that says she has cheated. However, you said something didn't fell right and that's why you looked through her phone. This is your 'gut feeling' and that feeling is usually right. Everyone who had that slight feeling has probably been the reason why they caught their partner cheating, just sayin...

Do what has been suggested. Offer to go round with her next time. If she makes up some excuse (or if this oscar dude doesn't turn up this time) then something is more than likely down bro and you need to confront her about it. Even then, she's a naturally lying slut so you're not gonna get a poper answer.

It's tough, but when you think you're right about something, you usually are.

Edit: just reread op post. I'm not so sure she did anything like that. You need to man up and talk to her about it. Even if she moans at you looking through phone.
    Firefighter crew
    Golf crew
    Sim Racing crew
    5ft10 Tall Manlet crew.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think she cheated but I still think your relationship is over.

Just say'n.

Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hautacam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by El Elyon View Post
    Even if she moans at you looking through phone.
    She only moans once a fortnight (srs)

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These things don't just instantly happen. The flirting, the building of mutual attraction, the establishment of a connection, no matter how spastic the common interests they find are, then lust....

What makes the "mutual friends" thing such fecund grounds for infidelity is that neither has to break the ice, a rapport is just sort of assumed given the presumption of familiarity.

If she's finding herself spending all her time there, you got to ask yourself what gravitational influence is drawing her there.....

I am a firm believer in the Gut test also, I think evolution has programmed Males with the gut instinct to alert them to these problems. Every single time my gut has told me sumthin was up, it was.

She may not yet have banged this bloke, or even kissed him, but there is clearly some escalating dynamic building, in which she is clearly a more than willing participant, which has but one ending. His penor balls deep inside her.

What also nags at me is the implication I'm getting that she's sort of living a life with her friends, around there, etc, that she is keeping to herself, ie, you don't fit into it in her mind & world.

Invite yourself around there. When Oscar (or whatever) is there too. If proceedings are suddenly awkward for your presence, you're made to feel as welcome as fart in a spacesuit, or she shrinks from your touch in front of them, acts distant, etc, then you have your answer.

NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50) NZHighRolla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nothing to be suspicious about in that txt convo EXCEPT what is the pic?

El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    These things don't just instantly happen. The flirting, the building of mutual attraction, the establishment of a connection, no matter how spastic the common interests they find are, then lust....

What makes the "mutual friends" thing such fecund grounds for infidelity is that neither has to break the ice, a rapport is just sort of assumed given the presumption of familiarity.

If she's finding herself spending all her time there, you got to ask yourself what gravitational influence is drawing her there.....

I am a firm believer in the Gut test also, I think evolution has programmed Males with the gut instinct to alert them to these problems. Every single time my gut has told me sumthin was up, it was.

She may not yet have banged this bloke, or even kissed him, but there is clearly some escalating dynamic building, in which she is clearly a more than willing participant, which has but one ending. His penor balls deep inside her.

What also nags at me is the implication I'm getting that she's sort of living a life with her friends, around there, etc, that she is keeping to herself, ie, you don't fit into it in her mind & world.

Invite yourself around there. When Oscar (or whatever) is there too. If proceedings are suddenly awkward for your presence, you're made to feel as welcome as fart in a spacesuit, or she shrinks from your touch in front of them, acts distant, etc, then you have your answer.
    Repped.

Always trust your gut instinct. It has been with us every since we have evolved. If there was no use for it, i'm pretty sure evolution would have weeded it out. In other words, your gut instinct is telling you something for a reason.

And yes, everytime mine has been giving me those bad vibes, it's been ****ing right
    Firefighter crew
    Golf crew
    Sim Racing crew
    5ft10 Tall Manlet crew.

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your post is not evidence of cheating. Nether is the fact that there is a single guy there.

There is simply not enough information in this thread to judge either way.

If you have been having other problems maybe she is but I don't think what you described really has any bearing at all. So she wanted to hang out with her friends, you got over protective and she got stroppy.

aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brah, i didnt even read the replies, maybe its answered alrdy.

but ill give it to u real. if u think ur woman is cheating on u, ur probably right, but not for the reason you think. you begin to treat her differently, and she'll notice your insecure. so if she was already on the verge or has options open, she'll rationalize it and go for it. but if yuo stay confident and get off that ****gy time your woman will stay around for the end of time. confidence is a contagious thing but so is insecurity. been there, done that, both ways.

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post

Jesus christ almighty! This is so true.

I always got gut feelings about things during my previous relationship, and that made me look into things a lot more as the gut feelings were too much to ignore. its like that sick feeling, were YOU KNOW that something isnt right, but you cant prove it.... that just gave me the incentive to go out and prove things for myself..and every single time that I had something to prove...... I found the truth. Whether it was a reletively small thing or a major deal breaker towards the end of the relationship.

I am also a great believer in the gut test. If you body doesnt feel right and doesnt feel comfortable with what is happening then something is definately wrong....

I know this sounds really stupid and deep, but i personally think its something to do with a higher being...whatever it may be... but you cant deny that the gut feeling that you get when thinsg are wrong just come from no where..because you could have them all the time.... paranoia is one thing... gut feelings are another IMO.....

Paranoia is your mind working over time and you get angry over it.... The gut feelings you get make you feel sick to your stomach and make you want to prove it to yourself...its such a different feeling between the two...