Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bulking up with Neogenix (supremacy log)

The neogenix guys were kind enough to give me a bottle of supremacy to log for the next 4 weeks(possibly 8), and before i get into stuff about myself, here is a little bit of info on the product.

Originally Posted by Neogenix

Supremacy® is a synergistic matrix of specialized herbal extracts designed to optimize endogenous hormone levels for enhancing muscle growth while accelerating fat loss. This is systematically done by modulating estrogen levels, indirectly increasing testosterone production, freeing bound inactive testosterone, and reducing prolactin levels while improving nutrient utilization.

By optimizing hormone levels this way, we are able to positively influence the anabolic/catabolic ratios within your body. With this positive balance comes an environment where muscle builds faster and fat burns more efficiently. This allows Supremacy® to favorably augment body composition in the safest, most efficient way possible - naturally.

Users of Supremacy® may experience average muscle gains in excess of one pound of lean muscle mass per week with a noticeable loss of bodyfat occurring simultaneously. Best of all, this is accomplished without any negative impact on natural hormone production.

For maximum results, a dosing protocol of up the 8-weeks may be utilized by athletes wanting to experience the full muscle building/hormone optimizing potential only Supremacy® can provide!

Supremacy® features a Pro-Anabolic blend of:

• Cissus Quadrangularis Ketosterone Extract contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals with a standardized amount of plant sterol compounds that has been shown to strengthen the tissues of the body. By using this high potency extract we can deliver the proper ratios of this active compound to the target sites with precision. This unique extract has been suggested to effectively reduce catabolic hormones thus enhancing the recovery of muscles, tendons, ligaments and even bone.

• Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex contains an excellent testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This produces a positive effect upon free/active circulating testosterone levels by unbinding bound inactive testosterone back it into circulation for use in the body, a natural reaction caused by any increase in testosterone levels. The result is more testosterone to bind to androgen receptors and produce a favorable response - muscle growth!

• Mormordica Chirantia Extract contains compounds that can be derived only thorough specialized extraction processes that possesses super potent hypoglycemic properties. These extracts have been shown to effectively modulate blood-sugar levels by increasing glucose utilization for accelerated intracellular nutrient transport and delivery.

• Vitex Agnus Monoterpene Complex contains several different constituents, including flavonoids, iridoid glycosides, and terpenoids which possess prolactin-suppressive properties. The benefits of Vitex stem from its actions upon the pituitary gland, specifically on the production of a hormone called luteinizing hormone (LH). This indirectly increases testosterone production while also helping keep prolactin secretions in check.

• Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a naturally occurring photochemical which provides primarily antioxidant protection, but also modulates estrogen metabolism within the body. It does this by decreasing the production of the 16-hydroxy metabolites; "bad" estrogens, in favor of the 2-hydroxy metabolites; "good" estrogens. This optimizes the ratio of testosterone to estrogen; leading to a hormonal balance which is more ideal for muscular growth.

• Forskohlii Diterpine Complex directly stimulates the enzyme adenylate cyclase, and subsequently the cell-regulating substance called cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). By stimulating cAMP, circulating hormones are optimized for enhanced utilization for extended periods of time, overcoming any receptor site down-regulation that may occur with an extended dosing protocol.

• Piper Nigrum Extract has been shown to enhance the absorption of nutrients and increases the percentage of active ingredients that reach the target cells. This means better absorption while also extending the active half-life of several muscle building ingredients found only in Supremacy®.
    Now a little about myself...

My workout routine with be 6 days a week, as follows:

Monday:
    Warm-Up Cardio
    Barbell Bench Press
    Bent Over Barbell Row
    Seated Barbell Military Press
    Upright Row
    Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
    Barbell Curl

Tuesday:
    Warm-Up Cardio
    Barbell Squat
    Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift
    Leg Extensions
    Lunges
    Standing Calf Raises
    Hyperextensions
    Crunches

Wednesday:
    30 Minutes Cardio - Normally Running

Thursday:
    Warm-Up Cardio
    Barbell Incline Bench Press
    Dumbbell Row
    Side Lateral Raise
    Dumbbell Shrug
    Lying Triceps Press
    Dumbbell Bicep Curl

Friday:
    Warm-Up Cardio
    Barbell Deadlift
    Lunges
    Leg Extensions
    Standing Calf Raises
    Lower Abs
    Upper Abs

Saturday:
    30 Mins Cardio

Sunday:
    Rest

Diet:

My diet consists of
    2850 kcal / day
    200 g protein / day
    300 g carbs / day
    100 g fat / day

This is broken up into either 5 or 6 meals, and all food are from clean foods such as chicken, tuna, tilapia, salmon, lean ground beef, veggies, brown rice, eggs, fruits, and oats. Sometimes i am a little leanient on my diet since i am bulking, but i always get all my macros in.

Supplements:
    Neogenix Supremacy (1 cap, 3 times daily before meals)
    Neogenix Cryoshock (1 scoop pre)
    Neogenix Intrafuse (1.5 scoops intra)
    Gaspari Myofusion (1 scoop post, pre bed)
    Gaspari Anavite (1 Tab, 3 times daily after meals)
    Costco Enteric Coated Fish Oil (1 Softgel, 3 times daily after meals)

Current Stats, Measurements, and Pictures:
    Bench: 259 lb (117.7 kg) Bicep Curl: 102 lb (46.4 kg)
    Squat: 268 lb (121.8 kg) Barbell Rows: 152 lb (69.1 kg)
    Deadlift: 294 lb (133.6 kg) Overhead Press: 174 lb (79.1 kg)

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

egraf@aenutrition.com

Bench/Squat/Dead: Current(goal)
    285(315)/405(450)/380(405)

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First! Looks good so far
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    First! Looks good so far
    thanks, when i saw you wrote in here i thought for sure it was gonna be some hate towards me haha
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by intrusionzero View Post
    thanks, when i saw you wrote in here i thought for sure it was gonna be some hate towards me haha
    naw man... I was just trollin ya for the lulz... Hope you enjoy it breh..

But if you don't update on the reg.. I will kill you O_o

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

naw man... I was just trollin ya for the lulz... Hope you enjoy it breh..

But if you don't update on the reg.. I will kill you O_o
    no worries ill try and update every day, and at the very least my workout days for sure
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

deload is done, startin to lift heavy again come monday, hope this comes early next week
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

Looking forward to the log... You gonna get another bottle on the 16th?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Looking forward to the log... You gonna get another bottle on the 16th?
    most likely, ill have to see how much money i have in my supp funds and how much it will be going for
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed. I am going to start mine once I have the product in my hands haha. Nice intro to the log.

$hit just got real...

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

did you go ahead and get in on the whey cheap deal?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Friday August 20th - Lower Body (B)

Entry 1

Workout:

Barbell Squat:
    Set 1: 135x10 Set 2: 205x12 Set 3: 205x14

Barbell Deadlift:
    Set 1: 135x10 Set 2: 205x12 Set 3: 205x13

Leg Extension:
    Set 1: 185x12 Set 2: 185x14

Standing Calf Raise:
    Set 1: 70x40 Set 2: 70x50

Core Work:
    Crunches, Flutter kicks, right side abs, left side abs, side to sides, toe touchers, standard situps, planks. All were sets to 20 (planks were 30 seconds each side)

Supplements Taken:
    Essentials: anavite, fish oil, glucosamine with breakfast, 3rd meal, and 5th meal
    Preworkout: 1 scoop Cryoshock
    Intra: 1.5 Scoops Intrafuse
    Postworkout: 1 Scoop Intrapro, .5 scoops myofusion, 5g Glutamine, 12 oz milk
    Supremacy Dosing: 1st dose before breakfast, 2nd before lunch, just took 3rd and will have dinner soon.

Comments/Thoughts:
    My workout was a little modified today since i dropped a 45lb plate on my big toe earlier this week, i couldn't do lunges, and calf raises were a little painful. I had a headache almost the entire day which happens very rarely, I hope it isn't because of the supremacy, but i don't see how it could be. Took some ibuprofen after work then little later took my preworkout and felt a bit better.

Nutrition:
    1st Meal: 3 whole eggs, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, banana
    2nd Meal: Gainer Shake, Apple
    3rd Meal: 3 chicken tenders, 1 cup brown rice, handfull of carrots
    4th Meal: Protein bar, handfull almonds
    5th Meal: Post workout shake
    6th Meal: Salmon, 1 cup brown rice, cup of fruit.
    Will have half cup cottage cheese with blueberries pre bed with melatonin

Daily Eye Candy:

Last edited by intrusionzero; 08-21-2010 at 11:13 AM.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

Saturday August 21th - Cardio

Entry 2

Supplements Taken:
    Essentials: anavite, fish oil, glucosamine with breakfast, 3rd meal, and 5th meal
    Preworkout: 1 scoop Cryoshock
    Supremacy Dosing: 1st dose before breakfast, 2nd before lunch, 3rd will be before dinner

Comments/Thoughts:
    Headache went away the rest of the night last night so i doubt it was the supremacy, the combination of the other neogenix supps have deff helped alot. Cryoshock gives amazing energy and focus, and the intrafuse tastes great and keeps endurance up. Joints have been hurting a little bit more then usual, so im hoping the cissus in this product helps out with that.

Nutrition:
    1st Meal: 1 scoop intra pro with 12 oz milk
    (workout)
    2nd Meal: 3 whole eggs 2 pieces toast, banana
    3rd Meal: 3 chicken tenders, 1 cup brown rice, handfull of carrots
    Will update later today with what i eat.

Daily Eye Candy:

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

where ever you are getting your eye candy.. it wont show on my pc.. or phone.. and its really pissing me off.. lol..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

where ever you are getting your eye candy.. it wont show on my pc.. or phone.. and its really pissing me off.. lol..
    hmm, hosting it on photobucket, yesterdays image was on imageshack but it was removed
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

Originally Posted by intrusionzero View Post
    hmm, hosting it on photobucket, yesterdays image was on imageshack but it was removed
    phailbucket... ok that explains it

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

phailbucket... ok that explains it
    can you see em now? or the map of my run today?
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

i can see the map.. but not the pics.. photobucket is blocked at work..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

in for updates..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Monday August 23rd - Upper Body (A)

Entry 3

Workout:

Barbell Bench Press:
    Set 1: 200x10 Set 2: 200x10 Set 3 200x9

Bent Over Barbell Row:
    Set 1: 165x10 Set 2: 165x10 Set 3: 165x10

Seated Military Press:
    Set 1: 145x8 Set 2: 140x8 Set 3: 140x8

Upright Row:
    Set 1: 125x10 Set 2: 125x8 Set 3: 125x8

Close Grip Bench Press:
    Set 1: 155x12 Set 2: 165x8 Set 3: 165x9

Barbell Curl:
    Set 1: 95x10 Set 2: 95x10 Set 3: 95x9

Supplements Taken:
    anavite, fish oil, glucosamine with breakfast, 3rd meal, and 5th meal
    Supremacy taken 15 mins before breakfast, 15 mins before lunch, and 15 mins before dinner.
    1 Scoop Cryoshock preworkout
    intrafuse for intraworkout supp
    1 Scoop Intrapro with 5g glutamine in 12 oz milk postworkout

Thoughts:
    Was having so serious knee pains before i started taking this product, and i think the cissus is really helping because i feel almost no pain at all now, but tomorrow (lower body workout) will really be the test. As for the muscle building effects of this product, i think it is still too early to tell, however lifts did go up, and im feeling great.

Daily Eye Candy:

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

hows that work for ya doing chest/shoulders on the same day? i get a lot of fatigue in my shoulders.. so i have to do them and chest a few days apart..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

hows that work for ya doing chest/shoulders on the same day? i get a lot of fatigue in my shoulders.. so i have to do them and chest a few days apart..
    its not too bad, but i do feel my weights on military press should be a bit higher, so that may be whats causing that.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

Tuesday August 24th - Lower Body (A)

Entry 4

Workout:

Barbell Squat:
    Set 1: 225x10 Set 2: 230x9 Set 3 230x10

Stiff Leg Deadlift:
    Set 1: 215x8 Set 2: 215x10 Set 3: 215x9

Leg Extensions:
    Set 1: 205x10 Set 2: 205x10 Set 3: 205x10

Standing Calf Raise:
    Set 1: 135x40 Set 2: 135x40 Set 3: 135x40

Core Work:
    Different types of ab exercises going between upper and lower, 5 sets of 20 each, followed by planks on each side, 30 seconds each.

5-10 min cooldown stretching

Supplements Taken:
    anavite, fish oil, glucosamine with breakfast, 3rd meal, and 5th meal
    Cryoshock preworkout (Berry flavor = amazing)
    1.5 scoop intrafuse during workout (tastes like creamy lemonade )
    Post workout shake: 1 scoop intrapro, .5 scoop myofusion, 5g glutamine, 12 oz milk
    Supremacay dosed as usual, 1 capsule 15mins before 1st, 3rd, and 5th meals

Nutrition:
    Wakeup: handfull frozen fruit, handfull blueberries, half cup oats, 2 cups milk, 2 scoops vanilla myofusion
    Snack: handfull almonds, Gainer shake
    Lunch: 3 chicken tenders on ww bread, apple
    Snack 2: Protein Bar, banana
    Postworkout Shake (see above for details)
    Dinner: Tillapia fillet with brown rice
    Pre-Bed: Will have 1 cup cottage cheese with a handfull of blueberries mixed in

Thoughts:
    Knees felt great through my workout, and lifts seemed quite a bit easy with heavy weight which seemed very nice. Im liking this product more every day.

Daily Eye Candy:

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet updates so far. Very nice. I am impatiently waiting for like day 17 or something where we will really start to get a feeling for this stuff. Keep up the heavy lifting.

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure how I missed this from the beginning....better late than never IN and SUB'D!
    www.geneticwar.com

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    deff subbd, this is a product I can't wait to buy in the next month or so.

great looking log so far and nice addition with the daily eye candy

+ repped
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100) AscendedRicho is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post
    not sure how I missed this from the beginning....better late than never IN and SUB'D!
    Is this product new? Looks great, when did it come out?

Originally Posted by AscendedRicho View Post
    Is this product new? Looks great, when did it come out?
    i believe SDR mentioned the other day its been out for about 4 years now
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

Thursday August 16th - Upper Body (B)

Entry 5

Workout:

Incline Bench Press:
    Set 1: 185x10 Set 2: 185x9 Set 3: 185x9

Side Lat Raise:
    Set 1: 20x10 Set 2: 20x10 Set 3: 20x10

Bent Over Dumbbell Row:
    Set 1: 55x18 Set 2: 55x18 Set 3: 55x18 (dont do heavier weight because i dont got heavier dumbbells )

Got a call from a family member that needed a favor so i had to cut my workout short, so i tried to do a circuit real quick to cover body parts missed, so i did this:

Upright Barbell Row, 40x20
    Barbell Curls, 40xF
    Weighted Bench Dips: 35x15

Did that 3 times, 30 seconds rest in between sets. Made my whole upper body super tense when i was done working out, but i still wish i could have done my whole workout.

Supplements Taken:
    Preworkout: 1.5 scoops cryoshock
    Postworkout: Didnt get a shake in, but had chicken with ww pasta pwo
    Supremacy taken as recommended, 15 mins before 1st, 3rd, and 5th meals.

Nutrition:
    Wake Up: Intrapro with 12 oz milk, 1/2 cup oats, Banana
    Snack: 3 Hardboiled eggs, apple
    Lunch: 3 Chicken Tenders, Peach, 2 pieces ww bread
    Snack: Protein Bar
    Dinner: WW pasta with chicken
    Snack: 1/2 serving gainer shake
    Pre bed: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, handfull blueberries

Eye Candy:

Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com

egraf@aenutrition.com

SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great log so far!

oh, the eye candy is nice too
    JMU 2013. Intel ISEF 2009, USJWP 2009.
    Thermolife, MP, CL, AEN, AI, LG, NL Labs, VPX
    Bulking until 170+