armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation My cutting diet plan

Hey guys,
    I am 6.3 and weigh 321.87, i am going to start a new diet from tomorrow.
    I do weight training with medium intensity in morning and 60-90 mins cardio session in evening for 5 days a week.

Diet Break-up
    Calories : 2094
    Fat: 21 Grams, 192 Calories, 9%
    Carbs: 193 Grams, 722 Calories, 34%
    Proteins: 295 Grams, 1181 Calories, 56%

My question is will i retain my current muscles and lose some fat on the above macro's and calorie deficit?

Thanks in advance

futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by armadon View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am 6.3 and weigh 321.87, i am going to start a new diet from tomorrow.
    I do weight training with medium intensity in morning and 60-90 mins cardio session in evening for 5 days a week.

Diet Break-up
    Calories : 2094
    Fat: 21 Grams, 192 Calories, 9%
    Carbs: 193 Grams, 722 Calories, 34%
    Proteins: 295 Grams, 1181 Calories, 56%

My question is will i retain my current muscles and lose some fat on the above macro's and calorie deficit?

Thanks in advance
    Getting enough protein during a cut is extremely important, especially when it comes to preventing muscle loss. I have always heard that you should consume at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight. I know 321g of protein may seem a lot, but you are a pretty big guy. Be aware that with any cut, you will lose some muscle, no matter what. You can minimize the muscle loss by consuming enough protein, supplementing BCAA's (like Xtend or something), and you might also want to lower the amount of cardio you do. While cardio is absolutely essential during a cut, I have found that too much of it can be a bad thing. You might want to try 30 minutes at first, and see what happens.

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well you need a bodyfat % reading to work out how much protein ur getting, its probably ok. Im not sure but calories seem a bit low for weighing 321lb. You probably need a bit more fat too.

armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I appreciate valuable input provided by you guys
    My BF is around 25-26%, well all the protein in my diet is from Isopure whey, Myoplex meal replacement and Carb Watchers Lean Body as i hate to eat non-veg diet for protein. Carbs are majorly from Oats and fruits.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by armadon View Post
    I appreciate valuable input provided by you guys
    My BF is around 25-26%, well all the protein in my diet is from Isopure whey, Myoplex meal replacement and Carb Watchers Lean Body as i hate to eat non-veg diet for protein. Carbs are majorly from Oats and fruits.
    Your only protein source is going to be shakes? Why no real food? And why such low fat?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

JracerX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by futerpe View Post
    Getting enough protein during a cut is extremely important, especially when it comes to preventing muscle loss. I have always heard that you should consume at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight. I know 321g of protein may seem a lot, but you are a pretty big guy. Be aware that with any cut, you will lose some muscle, no matter what. You can minimize the muscle loss by consuming enough protein, supplementing BCAA's (like Xtend or something), and you might also want to lower the amount of cardio you do. While cardio is absolutely essential during a cut, I have found that too much of it can be a bad thing. You might want to try 30 minutes at first, and see what happens.
    They should factor fat% in that grams of protein per pound formula

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Your only protein source is going to be shakes? Why no real food? And why such low fat?
    Most of the protein sources are non-vegetarian ones, i find it pretty difficult eat non-vegetarian food. I am trying to cut down body fat while minimizing muscle loss.