vol1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kris Gethin 12 week transformation

Hi guys,

New to the site, forum and the world of body building and gym. So please dont flame if my questions sound little bit stupid.

I just started doing Kris's 12 week program and yesterday was my first day and i realy feel great about it. I work from home and very flexible with my working hours - in other words i have so much free time in my hands - and was wondering would it make a negative effect on my transformation programe if i would do the same workout the next day which kris says that its a non weight workout day - I mean Kris says that do this and this on monday and tueasday is only cardio. -

I just wanna go to gym and work out but dont wanna do something wrong either so if someone with good knowledge and experience would enlighten me about this would be so appreciated.

Second and last question is where can i find some awsooooommeee healty reciepes for body builders?

Peace.

TK91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I'm only new too but I will try help you out.

From what you saying I think your asking is it ok to work out the very next day after a workout?

Well if thats the case then the answer is no.

You muscles need time to repair and grow. I know it might sound like working out all week is a good idea but it really isn't. Rest is an extremely important part of building muscle. So if you want to hit the gym on your off days I would suggest some cardio like it says in your program but other then that you should not be doing any lifting on your off days.

As for recipes I can't really help you out there hopfully someone else can.

J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J410 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TK91 View Post
    Well I'm only new too but I will try help you out.

From what you saying I think your asking is it ok to work out the very next day after a workout?

Well if thats the case then the answer is no.

You muscles need time to repair and grow. I know it might sound like working out all week is a good idea but it really isn't. Rest is an extremely important part of building muscle. So if you want to hit the gym on your off days I would suggest some cardio like it says in your program but other then that you should not be doing any lifting on your off days.

As for recipes I can't really help you out there hopfully someone else can.
    Correct rest is important, but you can workout two days in a row. What you want to do is break up the areas being targeted so that you dont over work them and they do get rest. As im sure you have seen people are doing things like ( Chest/Tri's), (Back/ Bi's), just make sure you are breaking it up. Being new just make sure you have a good split Mon, Tues, Wed-off, etc ..

check out nutrition section for recipes...
    "Just because your skinny as sh** does not mean your built"

I Rep Back.
    Currently cutting.

perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) perrywarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys. im new here too, but not new to workingout. I was wondering whether doing this workout but with out the cardio and supplements, and made it into a bulking workout, would that be a good idea? and then when im done with my bulk i would do it again but as its supposed to be

thanks so much