nick_chapstick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool portable protein powder containers?

has anyone been able to find any portable powder containers for your drink mixes? i cant find anything! i need to find one soon. if anyone has seen one or has one please drop the URL or brand.

GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GabrielGodbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nick_chapstick View Post
    has anyone been able to find any portable powder containers for your drink mixes? i cant find anything! i need to find one soon. if anyone has seen one or has one please drop the URL or brand.
    zipoc gallon freezer bags. I put the whole tub of whey in there and double bag it. I keep in the bottom of my backpack at work, along with lunch and just n case supplies

IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about just getting a cheap bb.com shaker? Put your powder in there in the morning, then fill it with water later when ready to have your shake.

NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use empty containers, like vitamin or some type of pill container. Put a scoup or protein in there to take to work.

dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use the 1/2 cup containers made by rubbermade. It easily holds a scoop of whey/creatine mix. I usually take 1-2 of them with me along with my shaker. It's fairly convenient.

You can find them at any large chain grocery store.

www rubbermaid.com/Category/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?Prod_ID=RP091258

add a . after www

They are the ones that are holding the green olives.

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smartshake

I have a smartshake. One shaker, three compartments:

http://smartshake.com/

Got it for free when ordering supplements, and I use it every day.

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged for duplicate (or nearly duplicate) thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126686743
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    There are plastic containers of all shapes and sizes at every dollar store I go to.

How hard have you looked OP?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

B.mccray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The 3VO Supplement Container will be available in January check out 3voproducts.com for updates.

madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madshat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use those baby milk powder containers

ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a huge fan of a shaker bottle called SPIDER BOTTLE. There are extra sections that screw on and off that you can put additional powders or pills in. They are awesome! Here is a link.
    BB.com Article
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-workout-npc-athlete-nic-troupes-fitness-regimen.html

All good things must come to an end...Great things last forever!

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B.mccray View Post
    The 3VO Supplement Container will be available in January check out 3voproducts.com for updates.
    I'm sure he figured his issue out two years ago. You know, before your cool product was out of the conception stage. But hey, if he can wait until January . . .

Although I think I'd take the smartshake over the 3VO.

fretkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On My Whey keychain is exactly what you're looking for. - it's a portable protein powder container.

onmywhey.com