Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Winningest View Post
    should be common knowledge to avoid police whenever possible, ill take a long ass route just to avoid them if i know theyre around
    I had no idea that it was even a problem. I realize the park closes at 10, but two people going on a walk isn't really a big deal. I feel like they should be worried about other things.

Originally Posted by ralphlauren55 View Post
    police have nothing better to do then hassle some young guy about marijuana for an hour... sad society we live in
    reps on recharge brah

Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    lmao i saw some guy today get out of his car in front of my house and ask the cop why he was following him... cop proceeded to draw his gun and arrest the guy. felt kinda bad haha
    haha if only that guy was a miscer, he might have a better rant story than me.

Originally Posted by McPeePants1 View Post
    Strong use of taxpayers money once again.

Pigs do this **** all the time...they are trained for it. The more we don't resist the more they will **** with people.

The Sheriff was full of crap too...... I know sometimes its easier to just let them do it and get out of there,i have done this a few times myself....but it's only gonna get worse in this country.
    I feel like they were just looking for an arrest, they wouldn't have really stopped if I said no. I could have stood up for my rights but I feel like in the end, they'll do the exact same thing to the next kid they see that "might" have drugs in his car, and I'd just have wasted a lot of time and gotten my car damaged in the process.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happens all the time. ALL THE TIME. Thats the stand-by excuse when they want to search somebody's car. "Smells like weed." "Thought they smelled alcohol." Then if they find something it can be used in court whether its the "probable cause" or not. Just like they can pull you over for "weaving" whether or not you were weaving in your lane or not. Cops are not 100% fair or honest all the time and they don't have to be. Cops back eachother up, even after they do something highly unethical like shoot somebody from behind or beat up someone in handcuffs.

Its abuse of power and its COMMON, at least on a small scale. The only question I have is why didn't you leave the park as soon as you found out it was closed. The best way to deal with cops is not to deal with them. Cops are people too and when they're bored a lot of them will **** with the public... giving out speeding tickets for going 5 over. Picking on people who are "loitering" in parks or whatever but not doing anything wrong. I wouldn't have stayed around to be further interrogated. Its about time you learned, they're not all bad but cops are not your friends. And they don't view us as their friends.
    A man asked two bricklayers what they were doing. The first said "I'm laying bricks." The second said, "I'm building a cathedral."

Never trust a fart.

Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500) Dertygen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Someday you gotta find another way, you better right your mind
    and live by what you say
    Today is just another day unless you set your sights and try to find a way
    I say **** authority
    Silent majority
    Raised by the system
    Now it's time to rise against them
    We're sick of your treason
    Sick of your lies
    **** no, we won't listen
    We're gonna open your eyes
    Frustration, domination, feel the rage of a new generation,
    we're livin', we're dyin' and we're never gonna stop, stop tryin'
    Stop tryin'
    Stop tryin', stop tryin'

You know the time is right to take control,
    we gotta take offense against the status quo
    No way, not gonna stand for it today, fight for your rights,
    it's time we had our say

I say **** authority
    Silent majority
    Raised by the system
    Sick of your lies
    **** no, we won't listen
    We're livin', we're dyin', we're sick and tired of the endless liein' Destroy,
    Enjoy, your ****ing world is our new toy, dominate, eliminate,
    Your gonna feel the wrath, wrath of hate?

**** authority
    Silent majority
    Raised by the system
    Sick of your lies
    **** no, we won't listen
    we're livin', we're dyin' and we're never gonna stop, stop tryin'
    Stop tryin'
    Stop tryin', stop tryin'

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sooo.... did the car smell like weed? Do you smoke? Smoke in it? Have it in it?

Maybe coulda said to the sheriff feel free to smell my car, if you smell the weed then search. He woulda realised the other cop was lying if it didnt smell like weed
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @ Desert:
    We just went for a walk, we knew the park was closed, but I didn't really think it was that big of a deal. We just walked around for a little, I feel like I'd rather walk through a park than on a street.

Originally Posted by Grinners View Post

Maybe coulda said to the sheriff feel free to smell my car, if you smell the weed then search. He woulda realised the other cop was lying if it didnt smell like weed
    No weed, I used to smoke, but have been clean for 8 months. I think they were just looking for an arrest. "your car smelled like weed" is the most obvious thing to say if they want to search my car because I'm an 18 year old kid. I feel like its an obvious abuse of authority, but a civilian really has nothing to do against it.

DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, you may be interested in Flex Your Rights videos or some videos like this.

A man asked two bricklayers what they were doing. The first said "I'm laying bricks." The second said, "I'm building a cathedral."

Never trust a fart.

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    lmao i saw some guy today get out of his car in front of my house and ask the cop why he was following him... cop proceeded to draw his gun and arrest the guy. felt kinda bad haha
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by McPeePants1 View Post
    Strong use of taxpayers money once again.

Pigs do this **** all the time...they are trained for it. The more we don't resist the more they will **** with people.

The Sheriff was full of crap too...... I know sometimes its easier to just let them do it and get out of there,i have done this a few times myself....but it's only gonna get worse in this country.
    cosigned.l

DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500) DrugsAndSex is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by dt02 View Post
    I had some cops following me and a buddy once because we drove by a party we knew had cops outside watching. We were toying with them by driving around the area over and over trying to get pulled over. We finally succeeded and acted suspicious just to get these ****s to search. The whole time we were just laughing because we knew we were wasting their time. Of course they didnt find anything and we ended up just chatting with them.

cool story bro.
    You sound like a huge *******. Instead of being at the party, you drive by it to get pulled over? I bet you're swimming in pussy bro.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Grinners View Post

The Sheriff is on the same side as the cops...they want them to lie and abuse people...he prob came up with the lie himself.

Originally Posted by squirrell751 View Post

wow age: 17 explains everything another high school tough guy saying a cop was messing with me when i was being hard to begin with teen misc is that way
    I have lost all respect for you and your post solely because of your judgement on me as a person due to my age. If you re-read my post, I was nothing but polite and cooperative when the cops tried talking to me. I was not allowed in the park, so I accepted that the officers would want to talk to me. I am not upset about that. I am upset, however, at the obvious misuse of power in the "your car smells like weed, we need to search it" scenario. We have rights for a reason, just because you're older than me doesn't mean you have more rights.

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think everyone has been harassed by the police before. your situation is nothing special.

autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i wouldn't know what to do in such a situation. in a perfect world yes i would stand up for myself. but lettuce be reality, the phucking pig would just plant some crack on you and lock you up for wasting his time.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is why cops are given a bad name. op if you had nothing just let them do a quick search and youll be on your way. if he was a real dick he couldve given you a ticket for trespassing. i hate people who say cops are such ***gots when they are the ***gots themselves making a small thing become a huge deal. look if you arent doing anything wrong you wont get in trouble if you are well you got caught and cut it out. i respect cops and honestly think its a dirty job not because of what they do because of the **** the have to deal with and dont get enough respect

wow age: 17 explains everything another high school tough guy saying a cop was messing with me when i was being hard to begin with teen misc is that way
    first of all, your're 19. fukkin two years older than him so no matter how much "worldly wisdom" you think youve gotten in those two years, you dont know sh!t. inb4 my age

secondly, why the fukk should people just "give in" to a quick search when they're doing nothing wrong? why should i let a cop detain me for simply being in that place at that time. the OP was trespassing but stuff like this happens all the time when people are doing nothing wrong.

cops know how to manipulate people better than you think. they know what the tricks are to let people like you just "give in" to unnecessary searches. and then if they ever find something theyll be like, "well u gave consent" despite using manipulation and intimidation on citizens

i respect a cop if he gives me respect. when they blur the line between citizen vs. scumbag and treat every person they come across as some dumbass who's out to kill them is when it fukkin pisses me off

Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last edited by Robochrist; 08-09-2010 at 11:17 PM.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is why cops are given a bad name. op if you had nothing just let them do a quick search and youll be on your way. if he was a real dick he couldve given you a ticket for trespassing. i hate people who say cops are such ***gots when they are the ***gots themselves making a small thing become a huge deal. look if you arent doing anything wrong you wont get in trouble if you are well you got caught and cut it out. i respect cops and honestly think its a dirty job not because of what they do because of the **** the have to deal with and dont get enough respect

Rolling over and having a stranger go through your personal belongings just because they asked? Pretty sad how so many people believe this type of behavior is normal....That's not a world I want to live in.

Genova's Witness Nas_the_realest's Avatar
    Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Johnny Mix View Post
    should have told him
    "cool then come talk to me when you have the warrant"

it was a bluff and you failed to call it
    THIS OP!!!! they can't get a warrant easily, its a long procedure (srs)
    Start Weight: 170
    *Vancouver Crew*
    ♚ betajohn Crew ♚
    - Sorry Bout It Crew -
    ☬ Punjabi Crew ☬
    Jason Genova Crew
    Sorry I am Croatia Crew

♥ RIP ZYZZ ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥

pretty sad how people still think the world is a fair place

Fair? I know it's not. I was born smarter than any police officer and you. That's why you all mad.

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty sad how people still think the world is a fair place. stop giving cops a hard time and theyll leave you alone. if you get caught you probably shouldnt have been doing it anyway if you werent doing anything then they wont do anything to you
    you must live in a rich neighborhood?

i get stopped walking to my car at night all the time

tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000) tensortrucks00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peterloveslubey View Post

When the sheriff came I decided **** got real, so I gave them consent. I've heard many stories of the dogs scratching up your car, and I figured I'd rather not deal with the damage just to be difficult for an extra 20 minutes. I gave them consent and they found nothing.
    You let them go in the car, your rights weren't violated.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    come at me bro i didnt say **** about my worldly wisdom i just voiced my opinion you mad so come ****ing at me. youre the problem with society these days "im not doing anything wrong" if you arent just let them do it and if you are well busted. like cops will actually believed you arent doing anything wrong unless they know for sure? do you even know what a cops job is? grow up with that "ill respect you if you respect me" this is real life you have to know some people will and some people wont and if they dont move on
    i'm a problem with society because in a situation dealing with cops i'd rather not be intimidated or manipulated into a search instead of waiving my rights and letting cops walk all over me?

you're logic is strong young patawan

do you even know what a cops job is?
    ha, such a blanket statement to lump all cops into one huge group of badasses. i'm not even arguing cops dont have to deal with a lotta crap, but get out of a city into the suburbs and the cops dont have to do anything

i was in my hometown coming home from my buddys house on a weekend and i see 2 pairs of headlights coming my way. as i go by i notice the 2nd pair of headlights was a cop car that was borderline tailgating the car in front of them

right when i go by the cop pulls into a driveway and does a 3point turn and then speeds up to me. he rides my ass and gets right up behind me trying to make me nervous or start to speed. he does this for over a mile, just sitting no more than 2 carlengths behind me looking and praying i screw up so he can pull me over

then a car drives by the both of us going in opposite direction, the second the car goes by the cop pulls into a driveway and turns around to go do the same exact thing to that guy

you're telling me i'm supposed to respect cops like this who's job consists of being *******s and trying to screw people up when theyre driving? you better believe if that cop pulled anybody over that night he was going to try to do absolutely anything in his power to search their car/say he smells booze/say he smells weed/says there's reports of suspicious vehicle/bring in backup/threaten to bring a k-9 unit/or any other bullsh!t tactic in his arsenal

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why didn't you just say yes? if you got nothin to hide what the fukks it matter? **** tons of cops are pathetic ass wipes but it doesn't sound like this guy did you wrong at all
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Negged.

You are f*cking 2 years older and stupider than a 10 year old. Why would he give in his basic rights when he doesn't have to? Why don't we just listen to your wisdom and get rid of all basic rights and freedoms because no one should be doing anything wrong. Fa*got

Registered User Contropropongon's Avatar
    Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When ever I watch cops or here these stories about Police in the US it makes me so happy to live in Canada.

America is great, don't get me wrong but the cops are ****ed down there.

To a Canadian these things

a) A park being closed
    b) Cops caring if you smoke weed in a park
    c) Getting ID for smoking weed in a park
    d) Having your car searched
    e) Dealing with cops for more than 15 minuets for such a minor issue

sound completely unheard of and never happen here.

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He calls sheriff, says car smells like weed.
    They find nothing in my car..
    I waste 2 hours and have my rights violated.
    you know how I know you're in the states?
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieQLD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by L_Coops View Post
    I watched cops last night. One dude got arrested for jaywalking.

See your location is brisbane. Ive been at Queen St Mall there in Brisbane, near the top end of it near the traffic lights/crossing to head to Southbank .... and see a cop "setup" there booking person after person for jaywalking that first crossing whilst having lunch at a caffe.

which half the time your standing there waiting for green light to cross go and there are barely any cars going along that stretch/throuigh the lights.

AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is some bull****, I dont know what to do. CLIFFS AT BOTTOM.

I was on a walk with my girl, we went through a park. We walk back, light shined in our face, "its illegal to be in this park, it closes at 10". The cops have arrived. I am escorted by two cops to my car and am asked for my ID. I am fully cooperative. I apologize, tell him we didn't know it was illegal, we were just on a walk, she lives down the street. He leaves. Comes back and asks to search my vehicle. I tell him "**** no". I explain that I have done nothing wrong, we do not look suspicious, its late, I just want to go home. He says "okay, suit yourself" and walks back to his car. After about 30 minutes, 2 SUV's arrive and the sheriff comes out to talk to me. Asks if I have anything in my pockets, I get a nice pat down, after I explain that I carry a legal knife on me at all times. He tells me his officer smelled some weed in my car when I got my license, so they have probable cause to search. He is also the sheriff so if I refuse to let them search he will easily get a warrant. They search my car for 30 minutes and find absolutely nothing. He says "you should have just cooperated when we asked". The cops were decently nice during the whole thing, but I feel like my rights have been violated quite a bit.

CLIFFS:
    Walk in park,
    Officer demands to search my car because walking in parks past 10 is illegal,
    I say no,
    He calls sheriff, says car smells like weed.
    They find nothing in my car..
    I waste 2 hours and have my rights violated.

Yes, misc, Im mad.
    That is why I generally feel zero sorrow when I hear that a cop got killed on the news.

Although I hate to hear about any GOOD PERSON losing their life,

I simply do not consider someone who can willingly attempt to ruin or hamper someone else's life because of a plant (weed) and said person either possessing it or burning it and inhaling the vapors.

If you are that big of a prick, that you will throw some one in a cage because of a plant

You deserve to have your existence terminated.

Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    i
    i was in my hometown coming home from my buddys house on a weekend and i see 2 pairs of headlights coming my way. as i go by i notice the 2nd pair of headlights was a cop car that was borderline tailgating the car in front of them

right when i go by the cop pulls into a driveway and does a 3point turn and then speeds up to me. he rides my ass and gets right up behind me trying to make me nervous or start to speed. he does this for over a mile, just sitting no more than 2 carlengths behind me looking and praying i screw up so he can pull me over

then a car drives by the both of us going in opposite direction, the second the car goes by the cop pulls into a driveway and turns around to go do the same exact thing to that guy

you're telling me i'm supposed to respect cops like this who's job consists of being *******s and trying to screw people up when theyre driving? you better believe if that cop pulled anybody over that night he was going to try to do absolutely anything in his power to search their car/say he smells booze/say he smells weed/says there's reports of suspicious vehicle/bring in backup/threaten to bring a k-9 unit/or any other bullsh!t tactic in his arsenal

That cop there actually showed some pretty damn good restraint....here they just pull you over if they want and make up an excuse or on occasion dont even have a reason or straight up lie,then next step is pushing for a search...Ive had a cop that turned onto my street from the opposite direction claim he followed me for miles and I was speeding(i had my cruise control set 1mph below the limit). When I called that one on his lie he yanked me outta my car....he was mad.

I have to say im lucky where I live now that im not black. 4/5 people i see pulled over are black dudes.......black people make up 1.6% of the population...according to last census. I feel bad for them...but at the same time the heat is off me for now....

youre honestly crying about something as small as letting a cop search your vehicle when you had nothing inside. ive seen cops search vechiles before when they pull them over and it takes nothing more than 5 minutes. if he wanted to do a full thorough searched they wouldve asked for back up immediately. dont talk about cops when you dont know anything about them except heard stories. unless you have been one, know a close family or friend that is one then you dont know **** about what cops do. go neg me ***got if ever you want to step up come to seattle ***got

lol @ the internet tough guy. true colors coming out.

You're gonna be a cop arent you?

For the love of pantsu Rawp0wer1O1's Avatar
    Location: Cleveland Ohio, Bringing instrumentality down on your candy ass, Japan
    Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesertSider View Post
    OP, you may be interested in Flex Your Rights videos or some videos like this.

lol that video is such bull ****

If a cop says jump you better ask how high.

If you get an attitude with them expect to be treated like ****.