311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vegeta

235 75.56%
  • Hulk

76 24.44%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegeta vs Hulk

I can confirm I am Gainz Gmanju's Avatar
    Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheHellion1989 View Post
    Hulks greatest feats:http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredib...ts-1399-p.html

A few highlights:

3) Breaking Superman's grip and throwing him into space

4) Smashed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth with a single punch

5) Survived nova burst from the Human Torch

7) Reflecting Gladiator's eye beam back into his eyes, which was describe as being hotter than the center of the sun
    3) Can't be used as an argument unless you provide concrete proof of superman's power relative to the world of DBZ.

4) In the first 20 episodes of DBZ Vegeta said he was going to blow up the EARTH with a power lvl of 20,000. At the end of GT his power lvl was over 5,000,000,000

7) Broly blew up a ****ING GALAXY DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A GALAXY IS

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    and that its not possible to be objective in a fictional fight like this one.
    Yes it is. We have a list of their powers. We know what they can do. How is it impossible to say who's stronger/more durable?
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by donprincekaveli View Post

Because I am sure Vegeta can do all of the following:

Powers of Galactus

Galactus possesses the immeasurable Power Cosmic and is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. He has even been referred to as "the most powerful creature in the universe." As such, Galactus is able to employ the limitless cosmic energy within him to produce virtually any effect he desires. A few of the abilities he has displayed are:

* Levitation: Galactus can make himself float and move through the air.
    * Size-Alteration: Ability to alter the physical size of persons or objects.
    * Molecular Restructuring: Ability to physically alter persons or objects through the manipulation of their comprising molecules.
    * Matter Transmutation: Ability to directly convert one form of matter into another form of matter. e.g. turning lead into gold.
    * Cosmic Teleportation: Ability to teleport beings and objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time. This ability also allows him to teleport himself.
    * Cosmic Force-Fields: Ability to erect completely impenetrable energy shields.
    * Cosmic Energy Projection: Ability to project energy with incalculable force.
    * Interdimensional & Intradimensional Portals: Ability to create wormholes between dimensions and within dimensions.
    * Cosmic Telepathy: Ability to read or communicate with other minds across universal distances.
    * Cosmic Telekinesis: Ability to move virtually unlimited amounts of mass through mental concentration.
    * Cosmic Awareness: Ability to sense disturbances or changes within the cosmic ether on a universal scale.
    * Resurrection: Ability to raise the dead. This ability also allows him to raise himself from death.
    * Creation: Ability to create complex, sentient, biological life-forms from nothing.
    * Soul Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the souls of living beings.
    * Recreation: Ability to remake even an entire Solar System, including populations, the planets etc in every detail.
    * Power Bestowal: Galactus' heralds, whom he has endowed with a minuscule fraction of his cosmic power, are able to manipulate matter and energy in ways far beyond human comprehension.
    * Vitakinesis: Galactus is able to heal himself and others from all physical wounds although this may simply be molecular reconstruction.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by donprincekaveli View Post

Because I am sure Vegeta can do all of the following:

Powers of Galactus

Galactus possesses the immeasurable Power Cosmic and is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. He has even been referred to as "the most powerful creature in the universe." As such, Galactus is able to employ the limitless cosmic energy within him to produce virtually any effect he desires. A few of the abilities he has displayed are:

* Levitation: Galactus can make himself float and move through the air.
    * Size-Alteration: Ability to alter the physical size of persons or objects.
    * Molecular Restructuring: Ability to physically alter persons or objects through the manipulation of their comprising molecules.
    * Matter Transmutation: Ability to directly convert one form of matter into another form of matter. e.g. turning lead into gold.
    * Cosmic Teleportation: Ability to teleport beings and objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time. This ability also allows him to teleport himself.
    * Cosmic Force-Fields: Ability to erect completely impenetrable energy shields.
    * Cosmic Energy Projection: Ability to project energy with incalculable force.
    * Interdimensional & Intradimensional Portals: Ability to create wormholes between dimensions and within dimensions.
    * Cosmic Telepathy: Ability to read or communicate with other minds across universal distances.
    * Cosmic Telekinesis: Ability to move virtually unlimited amounts of mass through mental concentration.
    * Cosmic Awareness: Ability to sense disturbances or changes within the cosmic ether on a universal scale.
    * Resurrection: Ability to raise the dead. This ability also allows him to raise himself from death.
    * Creation: Ability to create complex, sentient, biological life-forms from nothing.
    * Soul Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the souls of living beings.
    * Recreation: Ability to remake even an entire Solar System, including populations, the planets etc in every detail.
    * Power Bestowal: Galactus' heralds, whom he has endowed with a minuscule fraction of his cosmic power, are able to manipulate matter and energy in ways far beyond human comprehension.
    * Vitakinesis: Galactus is able to heal himself and others from all physical wounds although this may simply be molecular reconstruction.
    Yeah, thanks to all that stuff Vegeta picked him to do his laundry. Vegeta doesnt want pussys working for him

Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hereforlulzbrah View Post
    who wins?
    Awesome artist, but obviously knows nothing about saiyans and should never draw one again

oh, and I might as well /thread

Even if we give the Hulk invulnerability to Final Flash like fanboys want, the Hulk wont even be able to see Vegeta move, let alone touch him.

Just based on Vegeta hitting the Hulk (even if they don't damage him), Vegeta wins for have points on the judges score cards, where as Hulk can't even land one single punch. Think about it.

But Final Flash would f*ck Hulk up anyway. A flick of Vegeta's finger destroyed an entire planet before Vegeta ever visited Earth, his power level only maxed at around 20,000 at that time. Imagine a fully powered SSj2 Final Flash.... please guys.

pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone saying that vageta would ****ing blast hulk into a million pieces n shiit:

the motherfuucker has to stand there for 15 minutes to power up, do you think the hulk is just going to stand there like a ****tard?

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NewbieX2 View Post
    Yes it is. We have a list of their powers. We know what they can do. How is it impossible to say who's stronger/more durable?
    Because they are from different universes. Is that simple.

hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) hereforlulzbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pb123456789 View Post
    Everyone saying that vageta would ****ing blast hulk into a million pieces n shiit:

the motherfuucker has to stand there for 15 minutes to power up, do you think the hulk is just going to stand there like a ****tard?
    wat are u stupid?

Last I checked he can turn into a super sayain 1&2 in about 1 second.

Do you roger me? ConsistencyWins's Avatar
    ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ConsistencyWins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's my question:

Will the Hulk be able to even touch Vegeta's speed?
    Thinking, Slow > Fast

anonymous
    The fact that im saying that Vegeta would win its not because i just like Vegeta's character more, it is because i really think Vegeta would win. For example, i like Krilin more than Vegeta but i know Vegeta would tear him to pieces.
    That may be, but in the end it's still your opinion.

Who are you to judge me, and who am I to judge you?

And how are we supposed to discuss about this if we are not going to base our arguments in opinions anyway? I think its pretty much a given that this fight will never happen and that we are just giving our opinion here, and that its not possible to be objective in a fictional fight like this one.
    Don't get me wrong, it's cool to discuss the possibilities...I, on the other hand, think that it's sort of fruitless, all things considered.

It's still fun though.

Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ConsistencyWins View Post
    Here's my question:

The answer

is no

CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hulks healing factor means cant be destroyed, just sayin

He's been blasted with beams thousands of times hotter than the sun (the sun that vaporized Broly) and was unphased

before anyone goes against the Hulk I advise you to actually Google info on his power level, I think you would be surprised, other forums have him beating Broly, I think he is heavily underestimated

EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this freaking Joke?

super saiyan 4 vegeta, He can blow up planets. With a single shot. Im sure he can just toss hulk into the sun and let him burn there forever. Or wait till hulk transform back, then rip his head off.

Greatness comes to those who take it.

If you can't command, then you must follow.

I would rather fail everyone in the world than to allow them to fail me.

I REP BACK (save me the trouble by linking your thread in usercp

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ConsistencyWins View Post
    Here's my question:

HELLLLLlllllllllll NO!
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

Originally Posted by concrete_mind View Post
    That may be, but in the end it's still your opinion.

Who are you to judge me, and who am I to judge you?

Don't get me wrong, it's cool to discuss the possibilities...I, on the other hand, think that it's sort of fruitless, all things considered.

It's still fun though.

Yeah, its an opinion, but someone saying "Oh i think my 7 y/o son is a better musician than Mozart ever was" wouldnt make him less than an idiot, his opinion or not.

With that being said, this thread its just for fun, fun to see everyone raging, everyone claiming false facts, etc

Originally Posted by CodeRojo View Post

He's been blasted with beams thousands of times hotter than the sun (the sun that vaporized Broly) and was unphased

before anyone goes against the Hulk I advise you to actually Google info on his power level, I think you would be surprised, other forums have him beating Broly, I think he is heavily underestimated
    Broly wasn't created by Akira Toryiama and is not real DBZ
    Originally Posted by EllusioN View Post
    Is this freaking Joke?

super saiyan 4 vegeta, He can blow up planets. With a single shot. Im sure he can just toss hulk into the sun and let him burn there forever. Or wait till hulk transform back, then rip his head off.

but neither is ssj4

anonymous
    With that being said, this thread its just for fun, fun to see everyone raging, everyone claiming false facts, etc
    This x over 9000 (c wut I did thar?)!

Lol, never lose sight of the fact that I LOVE these threads for that and a few other reasons alone.

Seriously though, if someone were to create animation in where we'd see these characters fight each other it'd be freakin' cool.

Sure, it's still an opinion because various animators would essentially be giving THEIR TAKE on the situation...but it'd be fun to see it lived out anyway.

As for the fight itself, it would be lulzy to see Vegeta (as the classic, dark prince) spout a few one-liners and get the hulk all riled up and pissed off.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wat are u stupid?

Last I checked he can turn into a super sayain 1&2 in about 1 second.
    Hulk would take an entire day to get "mad" enough to even match base form Vegeta, just saiyan
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Registered User donprincekaveli's Avatar
    donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, thanks to all that stuff Vegeta picked him to do his laundry. Vegeta doesnt want pussys working for him
    You boys really need to do your research...

http://marvel.wikia.com/Galactus_%28Earth-616%29

A Galactus Blast:

Galactus proceeds to unleash a massive, omnidirectional blast that later becomes known as the "Galactus event." Silver Surfer is sent ahead of the blast by Galactus to herald the imminent destruction, as the unleashed "Galactus obliteration perimeter" wipes out the majority of the Annihilation Wave, more than three star systems and even vaporizes a Watcher. Galactus' action ultimately stop the war and forcing the remaining warring parties to form a truce

And while this jackass vegeta stands there powering up, for about 8 minutes, Hulk has time to take his morning dump, read the papers, have a coffee and a bran muffin and ****ING SMASH vegeta into another realm.

... easily overcoming a field of energy powerful enough to change the orbit of a planet,[50] destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth due to his vast physical toughness and durability and to hydraulic catapults launching him into space at high speed,[51] cracking Onslaught's armor after Hulk's psychic restrictions were removed and his rage reached incalculable levels,[52] destroying a pocket universe with a thunderclap that deflected a sonic attack,[53] easily destroying a device designed to fight against the Celestials,[54] and sending concussive force to countless dimensions by the impact of his collision with Ironclad .[55] Thor even recognized that Hulk might be physically stronger .[56]

/thread
    ~Ye Though I Walk Through The Valley of The Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil, For Thou Art With Me~

~The Iron Throne Is Mine By Right. They Will Bend The Knee Or I Will Destroy Them.~

JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500) JeanValjean is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Vegeto View Post
    Broly wasn't created by Akira Toryiama and is not real DBZ

but neither is ssj4
    So we aren't including stuff about Hulk not written by the creators?

Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CodeRojo View Post

Wooo, wow no. While vegeta would give Hulk the chance to get strong enough to be a challenge, Broly's PL increases constantly...not from being mad, but just because. Broly would tool Hulk. He at least stands a chance against Vegeta.
    Lifts:

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vegeta would speed blitz his ass all day. Assuming Vegeta can't muster the power to destroy him, which he can, the hulk can never lay a finger on him. The only options are loss for hulk or tie.
    I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to too.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, おまえ は も しんでいる。

"she wants a man, not a fan"

Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hulk can't die, I don't know if Vegeta can die but there is a story in Marvel where Hulk is the last living thing in the universe.

Apparently his shorts can't die either.

Feed me a stray cat. TheHellion1989's Avatar
    TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHellion1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hulk punched through a ****ing dimension. His fist penetrated the fabric of space and time.

Originally Posted by Winningest View Post
    Hulk can't die, I don't know if Vegeta can die but there is a story in Marvel where Hulk is the last living thing in the universe.

Apparently his shorts can't die either.
    bish got cut up from the inside in Old Man Logan
    Lifts:

CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500) CodeRojo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Wooo, wow no. While vegeta would give Hulk the chance to get strong enough to be a challenge, Broly's PL increases constantly...not from being mad, but just because. Broly would tool Hulk. He at least stands a chance against Vegeta.
    The second part flew right over your head didnt it, do some research on the Hulk, he cant be destroyed

If Broly was killed by a force that didnt even phase Hulk than what does that tell you? (I'm talking about Broly from the movie), or at least cant Hulk just punch him hard enough like Goku did?

Originally Posted by JeanValjean View Post
    So we aren't including stuff about Hulk not written by the creators?
    I don't count anything in DB that isn't from Akira Toriyama, personally. If I did, then Goku fought Cooler on earth during that 3 year period that he was in outer space. There's just too much in the movies that aren't even remotely consistent with the manga that I have to reject them as a legit source all together. And don't get me started on GT.

I don't know enough about how much different the Hulk is now compared to what he used to be to answer your question though.

Personally, I find the True DB universe to be fairly consistent enough to make a fair argument for 'how strong someone is'. I find the Superman universe to be entirely inconsistent, and any argument for why he would beat a ssj2+ is just based on bad writing. Not sure about the Hulk though, how consistent is his universe?

Hulk punched through a ****ing dimension. His fist penetrated the fabric of space and time.
    lulz, Buu's voice did that.
    Lifts:

+5 points for possible bad writing

lulz, Buu's voice did that.
    Good point, and so did Gotenk's... both cases of bad writing (sucky saga)

Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bish got cut up from the inside in Old Man Logan
    but he didn't die from it