SamuraiWookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamuraiWookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamuraiWookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamuraiWookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamuraiWookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Universal's 100% Beef Aminos! Is it really that great?

Alright, I found this wonderful product about a week ago.

bodybuilding.com/store/univ/100-beef-aminos.html

It's cheap, it has a great variety and amount of amino acids (look at the arginine!), and it's in pill form so it's very convenient. It came in the mail yesterday and I'm really excited about trying it out today BUT, I just noticed some tricky wording in the nutrition facts that makes me wonder if it's really all that great. "Typical Amino Acid Profile / Grams Of Amino Acids In 100g Of Beef Protein". Now I understand that each serving (2 pills) is about 3g of beef protein, so does that mean I have to take 33 servings (66 pills/100g protein) to get the amount of amino acids that are listed? I looked everywhere and I couldn't find a definite answer. I was wondering if someone could help me out or share their thoughts.

THANKS!
    Isaiah 41:10

I just need to HTFU wallyworldfatty's Avatar
    wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cool, I love Uni-Liver .. Universal rocks Iam dying to try Atomic 7

EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EMG81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good stuff, for sure. I use the Uni-Liver pills, very similar. Dig - many companies will list the aminos in terms of 100g for simplicity's sake. As you know, it's a supplement to your normal daily protein and BCAA intake... if someone was to actually ingest 100g of protein via beef amino pills, I would hope they'd run a log with detailed descriptions of the unquestionably epic bowel movements that would result.

EDIT: Don't worry about it, bruder - nothing shady about the presentation there. It's standard industry practice - much more convenient to read and calculate.

FURTHER EDIT: For what it's worth, I take two or three Uni-Livers with each meal.

lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilcrate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep that is what I get out of it.
    Making gains with mallet finger...BRO

page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ye that's pretty standard, I'm def going try these out soon. Probably once my protein bars are gone. universal makes good stuff i doubt you'll be disappointed

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have been a fan of uniliver for years. Going to try the beef aminos next
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz what a waste of money. eat some food.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSugarfoot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seriously whats wrong with fresh beef?

wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheSugarfoot View Post
    seriously whats wrong with fresh beef?
    it moo's when i bite into it

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love uniliver

the animal world's multivitamin, plus its of pretty good quality.

I can get great quality beef liver from my butcher.... but I think 21 is too late to learn to love eating offal
    771/645/622 Single Ply

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yep, that's why they are cheap. you bought one of the most useless supps, just buy some bulk BCAAs

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight27 View Post
    Yep, that's why they are cheap. you bought one of the most useless supps, just buy some bulk BCAAs
    gotta disagree

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ive used Uni-liver for years to fortify my meals and ill probably try the beef amino's down the road. I personally see and feel a difference in my physique and performance in my performance. Lately ive been using MAP ( Maximum Absorbed Protein ) with meals as it taste like juice and im using that to create a more anabolic environment.
    Primordial Performance

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in b4 calcium overdose....oh wait that's uni-liver.

edit: Di-Calcium Phosphate is listed in the ingredients.....but a DV% of calcium is not listed. Guess they don't want you to know.

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am just about to finish up my 400 tablet tub and I can honestly say this product is awesome. It is a great way to get those extra aminos. I have been taking em with every meal. Definitely going to re-order.
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    100% Beef Aminos are a convenient, economical way to supplement your diet with beef protein.

It's one of the best bang for your buck supplements available.

Here is a good read on it:

http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...-Power-of-Beef
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dunno man, Carnivore protein powder scared me away from anything beef... I mean anything that isn't a steak, burger or jerky that is

a bit off topic but has anyone tried Dymatize Primal? is it disgusting or what?
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight27 View Post
    Disagree. FFAA diff than intact proteins in Uni-Liver. Diff purpose, diff goals. Besides, Uni-Liver is more than just a source of aminos.

Originally Posted by Scartaris View Post
    in b4 calcium overdose....oh wait that's uni-liver.

edit: Di-Calcium Phosphate is listed in the ingredients.....but a DV% of calcium is not listed. Guess they don't want you to know.
    Calcium is listed on the label, 12%.

Originally Posted by GoodGrip View Post
    Ive used Uni-liver for years to fortify my meals and ill probably try the beef amino's down the road. I personally see and feel a difference in my physique and performance in my performance. Lately ive been using MAP ( Maximum Absorbed Protein ) with meals as it taste like juice and im using that to create a more anabolic environment.
    I've used Uni-Liver for years and it's been a staple. I started mixin' in 100% Beef Aminos and I like it. Now I'm combin' both.

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    I have been a fan of uniliver for years. Going to try the beef aminos next
    You will like it it ya like Uni-Liver. Consider combining 'em like I do.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah I like to create more positvie nitrogen balance with aminos, protein powders ( MAP ) and of course food.
    Primordial Performance

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Disagree. FFAA diff than intact proteins in Uni-Liver. Diff purpose, diff goals. Besides, Uni-Liver is more than just a source of aminos.

Calcium is listed on the label, 12%.

I've used Uni-Liver for years and it's been a staple. I started mixin' in 100% Beef Aminos and I like it. Now I'm combin' both.

You will like it it ya like Uni-Liver. Consider combining 'em like I do.
    200 Tablets
    Serving Size2Tablets
    Servings Per Container100
    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Calories 12
    Protein 3g 6%*
    Vitamin A 25IU <1%
    Vitamin C 8mg 13%
    Niacin 2.6mg 13%
    Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
    Typical Amino Acid Profile
    Grams Of Amino Acids In 100g Of Beef Protein.
    Essential Amino Acids
    L-Leucine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 3,900mg **
    L-Isoleucine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 1,700mg **
    L-Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 2,800mg **
    L-Threonine 2,100mg **
    L-Lysine 5,100mg **
    L-Phenylalanine 2,300mg **
    L-Tryptophan† 300mg **
    L-Methionine 1,200mg **
    L-Histidine 1,200mg **
    Non-Essential Amino Acids
    L-Arginine†† 7,300mg **
    L-Aspartic Acid 6,200mg **
    L-Alanine 8,800mg **
    L-Cysteine 500mg **
    L-Glutamic Acid 11,300mg **
    L-Glycine 20,100mg **
    L-Hydroxyproline 9,700mg **
    L-Proline 11,100mg **
    L-Tyrosine 900mg **
    L-Serine 3,400mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Other Ingredients:
    100% Beef Amino Acid Complex (Beef Protein Isolate, Beef Albumin Concentrate, Dessicated Argentine Beef Liver), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
    Made In A GMP Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Egg, Peanuts.

Apparently I'm missing something here, because I don't see calcium listed.

kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100) kostasosfp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Typical Amino Acid Profile
    Grams Of Amino Acids In 100g Of Beef Protein.
    Essential Amino Acids
    L-Leucine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 3,900mg **
    L-Isoleucine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 1,700mg **
    L-Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 2,800mg **
    L-Threonine 2,100mg **
    L-Lysine 5,100mg **
    L-Phenylalanine 2,300mg **
    L-Tryptophan† 300mg **
    L-Methionine 1,200mg **
    L-Histidine 1,200mg **
    Non-Essential Amino Acids
    L-Arginine†† 7,300mg **
    L-Aspartic Acid 6,200mg **
    L-Alanine 8,800mg **
    L-Cysteine 500mg **
    L-Glutamic Acid 11,300mg **
    L-Glycine 20,100mg **
    L-Hydroxyproline 9,700mg **
    L-Proline 11,100mg **
    L-Tyrosine 900mg **
    L-Serine 3,400mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Other Ingredients:
    100% Beef Amino Acid Complex (Beef Protein Isolate, Beef Albumin Concentrate, Dessicated Argentine Beef Liver), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
    Made In A GMP Facility That Uses Milk, Soy, Egg, Peanuts.

Apparently I'm missing something here, because I don't see calcium listed.
    this aminos acid profile is per serving (2 tablets) or not?
    does anyone know the amino acid profile of this product per serving?
    GREECE=OLYMPIAKOS!!!
    sorry for my english but i am greek...

ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaxWastedLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    200 Tablets
    Serving Size2Tablets
    Servings Per Container100
    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Here