ArmyMan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat loss with Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein

Hey everyone, I'm trying to loose my access fat I have, but nothing is working. I eat healthy and I exercise daily. I wanted some questions on how to loose fat with Whey Protein. How do I do it? Do I take it with water before a workout and after or before a workout and that's it? Do I take 2 scoops of Whey protein before or after a Cardio exercise or workout? 2 Servings is 66g of protein and 1 serving is 33g. Would someone help me with this Whey protein it's really confusing me. I wanna loose fat and gain muscle. Someone help me please?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh just responded to you in the Nutrition forum.

Whey protein has nothing to do with fat loss. Use to it to supplement your diet when you cannot meet your protein requirements through whole foods.

Nothing is working for you in terms of fat loss cause you are likely taking in more calories than you burn. Are you currently tracking calories? What is your current calorie intake? Macros? What are your stats?

Some tips for you:

1.) Figure out your maintenance calories then subtract 300-500 cals (ecto-endo); adjust accordingly to achieve your desired rate of fat loss;

Maintenance Calories:

The Harris-Benedict formula (BMR based on total body weight)
    Men: BMR = 66 + (13.7 X wt in kg) + (5 X ht in cm) - (6.8 X age in years)

Katch-McArdle formula (BMR based on lean body weight)
    BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

Then multiply the BMR with your activity level

Activity factor
    Sedentary = BMR X 1.2 (little or no exercise, desk job)

Lightly active = BMR X 1.375 (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk)

Mod. active = BMR X 1.55 (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk)

Very active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk)

Extr. Active = BMR X 1.9 (hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2 X day training, marathon, football camp, contest, etc.)

2.) Protein 1g per pound of bodyweight; could take in less (i.e. 0.75g per pound of bodyweight) if BF% is greater than 20%;
    3.) Fats 0.4-0.5g per pound of bodyweight;
    4.) Resistance training 3-4x/ week; focus on multi-joint exercises
    5.) Cardio as needed
    6.) Consistency. Every. Single. Day.

Good luck. Train hard.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Well i work out like crazy, but I wanna get more buff and loose fat, and someone told me protein powder, when you take it with water, can aid you in loosing fat...

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArmyMan18 View Post
    Well i work out like crazy, but I wanna get more buff and loose fat, and someone told me protein powder, when you take it with water, can aid you in loosing fat...
    You didnt follow what I posted.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Well if I already got my protein intake for that day, can I still use the protein powder 1 scoop before and after a workout?

tavy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you don't need EXTRA protein... whoever told you protein with water helps you lose fat is retarded and missing the bigger picture...

Well the protein can aid me in loosing fat right? I take 1 scoop before a workout and 1 scoop after a workout?

pbodie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ArmyMan18 View Post
    Well the protein can aid me in loosing fat right? I take 1 scoop before a workout and 1 scoop after a workout?
    No, there is nothing "magical" about protein that will cause you to lose fat. If you maintain a caloric deficit, lift weights, and take in 1g protein per lb. lbm, you will lose fat and minimize muscle loss.