Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The fruit thing was crap being you were recommending that the poster tell a TWELVE year old child to avoid fruits due to the sugar content. Hello! If this was say, the typical "bodybuilder" as you call it, then maybe their goals and needs wouldn't allow for the eating for fruit or certain fruits. But a 6th/7th grader? Come on. Remembering what my peers and I ate at that age, some fruit would definitely have done some good. Certainly a heck of a lot better than the cheese fries, doritos, and pudding that seemed to be the staple cafeteria food choices.

I consider myself to be pretty logical, but science isn't as cut and dry as we like to think it is. For every study there is saying that milk is bad, there's just as many more saying milk is good. There's probably even studies with results suggesting soda leads to optimal performance over water.

What works for you or the person down the block, might not work for everyone. But let's be honest. Stating that egg yolks are bad and contain no nutritional value like it's some sort of fact is WRONG, idc who you are.

ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone is titled to their own opinion. I do agree with OP in the fact that people who have NO CLUE what they are talking about, give advice for others.

Do I agree with some things the OP said? Yes but I also disagree with other things she mentioned too.

I have read the entire thread, and I did want to say something. Just because of a persons stats or rep doesn't mean they don't know or do know anything about bodybuilding
    (or nutrition). Maybe that nutrition program worked amazingly well for her and she was trying to help. It is her opinion, right? Just like my "stats" just because I am overweight it does not mean I don't know anything about working out/nutrition/bbing.

I really do think that her post came across wrong to several people. I get what she was trying to say. She just had it worded a little different than we intrepret it.
    All it takes is one sentence from the right person to change your whole outlook on life.

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    The fruit thing was crap being you were recommending that the poster tell a TWELVE year old child to avoid fruits due to the sugar content. Hello! If this was say, the typical "bodybuilder" as you call it, then maybe their goals and needs wouldn't allow for the eating for fruit or certain fruits. But a 6th/7th grader? Come on. Remembering what my peers and I ate at that age, some fruit would definitely have done some good. Certainly a heck of a lot better than the cheese fries, doritos, and pudding that seemed to be the staple cafeteria food choices.
    Yes, but according to the OP, this is a BODYBUILDING site, so how dare someone look for advice on how to help a 12 year old lose some weight and be healthy. If she's not going to be a REAL bodybuilder, then she doesn't deserve help anyway.

Or somesh*t.

10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post

I consider myself to be pretty logical, but science isn't as cut and dry as we like to think it is. For every study there is saying that milk is bad, there's just as many more saying milk is good. There's probably even studies with results suggesting soda leads to optimal performance over water.

What works for you or the person down the block, might not work for everyone. But let's be honest. Stating that egg yolks are bad and contain no nutritional value like it's some sort of fact is WRONG, idc who you are.
    firstly I didn't advice not to eat fruit, and thank heavens you have just proved me right! That some bodybuilders need to cut some fruit to meet their goals. secondly I have never said yolks are bad and have no nutritional value. And your comments about science is exactly what I've been saying.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ACEvans3 View Post
    Everyone is titled to their own opinion. I do agree with OP in the fact that people who have NO CLUE what they are talking about, give advice for others.
    The reason this whole thread got started is because OP has given out some bad advice and was called on it. Like, as mentioned already, advising a 12-year-old to limit the type and amount of fruit and telling another poster to get rid of egg yolks, etc. So you agree with the OP, even though the OP has already proven to do just that---to give advice when she seemingly has no clue what she's talking about.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACEvans3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    So you agree with the OP, even though the OP has already proven to do just that---to give advice when she seemingly has no clue what she's talking about.
    I agree with the OP when she says that people don't know what they are talking about. I did also mention I didn't agree with everything that she said.
    All it takes is one sentence from the right person to change your whole outlook on life.

soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soulvibration has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

=)

I'm not a bodybuilder but I am a fitness junkie. This website is my source of all is good. Glad to meet people of all sorts of shape and sizes that share the same passion.

SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurelyFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While this is a bodybuilding site, that doesn't mean one should ignore the context of a post and just regurgitate information blindly.

You can't blend facts with opinions and pass them off as facts. Yes, fruit has sugar. Yes, too much sugar is unhealthy. However, it is a logical fallacy to proceed from those statements to 'Cut out fruit.'

It is not any average posters place to make a claim on who has the right to ask questions on the boards.

10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10) 10fairywings is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KaraCooks View Post
    Yes, but according to the OP, this is a BODYBUILDING site, so how dare someone look for advice on how to help a 12 year old lose some weight and be healthy. If she's not going to be a REAL bodybuilder, then she doesn't deserve help anyway.

Or somesh*t.
    Why don't you just grow up!

Originally Posted by soulvibration View Post
    I'm not a bodybuilder but I am a fitness junkie. This website is my source of all is good. Glad to meet people of all sorts of shape and sizes that share the same passion.
    Me too Soul, glad to meet you.

Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    The reason this whole thread got started is because OP has given out some bad advice and was called on it. Like, as mentioned already, advising a 12-year-old to limit the type and amount of fruit and telling another poster to get rid of egg yolks, etc. So you agree with the OP, even though the OP has already proven to do just that---to give advice when she seemingly has no clue what she's talking about.
    In YOUR opinion!

Originally Posted by ACEvans3 View Post

Do I agree with some things the OP said? Yes but I also disagree with other things she mentioned too.

I have read the entire thread, and I did want to say something. Just because of a persons stats or rep doesn't mean they don't know or do know anything about bodybuilding
    (or nutrition). Maybe that nutrition program worked amazingly well for her and she was trying to help. It is her opinion, right? Just like my "stats" just because I am overweight it does not mean I don't know anything about working out/nutrition/bbing.

I really do think that her post came across wrong to several people. I get what she was trying to say. She just had it worded a little different than we intrepret it.
    Thank you sooooo much!!! I really wasn't joking about the language barrier, I know it sounds silly but I really didn't mean it at all how people have taken it. Really apreciate the post.

Originally Posted by SurelyFunky View Post
    While this is a bodybuilding site, that doesn't mean one should ignore the context of a post and just regurgitate information blindly.

You can't blend facts with opinions and pass them off as facts. Yes, fruit has sugar. Yes, too much sugar is unhealthy. However, it is a logical fallacy to proceed from those statements to 'Cut out fruit.'

It is not any average posters place to make a claim on who has the right to ask questions on the boards.
    I have NEVER told anyone to cut out fruit. The rest of it is the same as nearly everyone else and this is not what I said.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, it seems as though you are now saying that people have different methods of eating and one may be good for one person and not another. This issue many of us have is that you have made numerous posts inferring that your opinions were fact and *the* way to do things. This post in particular made me go "WTF?".

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=47

When you can provide scientific studies to back up these claims, I will certainly re-review your input. But in the meantime, I fear I will view most of your advice as the myth-mongering that it is.

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 10fairywings View Post
    I have NEVER told anyone to cut out fruit.
    You did tell someone to limit their fruit to 2 pieces a day and ONLY apples or pears. To me, that means they have to cut out all the rest of the really good, healthy fruits that are out there - things that are full of antioxidants, fiber, and good healthy vitamins. So you are telling people to cut fruit out of their diets.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KaraCooks View Post
    You did tell someone to limit their fruit to 2 pieces a day and ONLY apples or pears. To me, that means they have to cut out all the rest of the really good, healthy fruits that are out there - things that are full of antioxidants, fiber, and good healthy vitamins. So you are telling people to cut fruit out of their diets.
    On a side note, grapefruit is even lower GI than apple or pear.

I'm not one to support "it's good for the human body because it's what we're supposed to eat", but frick, FRUITS really are a staple of the human diet.

Oh wait, bears eat berries all the time and they are pretty fat,LOL Guess we should stay away from salmon too...

Well what an eventful post I put up, who would have thought it would have caused such mayhem.

I'd like to thank you for all your posts. And tell you a story.

In my teens I was fit and skinny, I spent my time horse riding and dancing. I loved being outside. After I got married at 16 having moved away I no longer had this fitness routine, so I did classes etc. And got really interested in food and fitness. I studied health and nutrition and after I had children go into bodybuilding. I loved it! I didn't eat clean just a moderate healthy diet, mainly as I am lucky as I prefer healthy foods. I ended up going bonkas in the gym and seriusly overtrained. I broke my knee in an accident and a year after became seriously ill. Long story, the upshot was I was in a wheelchair for a year, I had to learn to walk again. Getting back in to bbing is the most important thing to me. I cried when they said could do it! Finally I thought. The illness left me with a heart problem which means I can't do splits over 5 days in the gym anymore. I do 3 full body workouts and cv inbetween, this works better for me as I don't get too tired. The last bit of weight to come off after being sitting down for a year would not shift! So I used clean eating in cut to get it off, and it worked, and worked brilliantly fast. For those of you who don't know you can eat an abundance of fruit and eggs etc if you are not cutting. But if you are you follow strict principles. People may not like it ut it does work and I am proof! And so are all the clients of trainers on this site,which I would post a link to but still can't, which is a shame really! If you put in eating clean ieating in the search bar it all comes up though.

I would like to especially thank all the lovely people that have sent me private messages apologising for the hideous behaviour of all the rude posters on this thread. I really apreciated your messages today.

Most of you have decided to diss what I believe in, call me names, and call my knowledge in to question. Most of you have taken pleasure in attacking me today, in one way or another, just because my thought experiences and knowledge is different to yours. And I was the one who was called judgemental. Some people who messaged me today were scared to comment through fear of you all ganging up on them like you did me, and have questioned being on a site where everyone can be so horrible to someone else just because their opinions differ. So I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Thankfully I have thicker skin, and I will keep posting, and I will probably keep annoying you, but you'll just have to live with it.

-Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well what an eventful post I put up, who would have thought it would have caused such mayhem.

I'd like to thank you for all your posts. And tell you a story.

In my teens I was fit and skinny, I spent my time horse riding and dancing. I loved being outside. After I got married at 16 having moved away I no longer had this fitness routine, so I did classes etc. And got really interested in food and fitness. I studied health and nutrition and after I had children go into bodybuilding. I loved it! I didn't eat clean just a moderate healthy diet, mainly as I am lucky as I prefer healthy foods. I ended up going bonkas in the gym and seriusly overtrained. I broke my knee in an accident and a year after became seriously ill. Long story, the upshot was I was in a wheelchair for a year, I had to learn to walk again. Getting back in to bbing is the most important thing to me. I cried when they said could do it! Finally I thought. The illness left me with a heart problem which means I can't do splits over 5 days in the gym anymore. I do 3 full body workouts and cv inbetween, this works better for me as I don't get too tired. The last bit of weight to come off after being sitting down for a year would not shift! So I used clean eating in cut to get it off, and it worked, and worked brilliantly fast. For those of you who don't know you can eat an abundance of fruit and eggs etc if you are not cutting. But if you are you follow strict principles. People may not like it ut it does work and I am proof! And so are all the clients of trainers on this site,which I would post a link to but still can't, which is a shame really! If you put in eating clean ieating in the search bar it all comes up though.

I would like to especially thank all the lovely people that have sent me private messages apologising for the hideous behaviour of all the rude posters on this thread. I really apreciated your messages today.

Most of you have decided to diss what I believe in, call me names, and call my knowledge in to question. Most of you have taken pleasure in attacking me today, in one way or another, just because my thought experiences and knowledge is different to yours. And I was the one who was called judgemental. Some people who messaged me today were scared to comment through fear of you all ganging up on them like you did me, and have questioned being on a site where everyone can be so horrible to someone else just because their opinions differ. So I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Thankfully I have thicker skin, and I will keep posting, and I will probably keep annoying you, but you'll just have to live with it.
    People posting in this thread are treating you the way you are treating them. You cannot beat science with broscience. Look through the stickies in the Nutrition section, look up posts by Alan Aragon, look through popular log threads by Wave_Length and Insight and every peice of broscience you believe will be disproven. You will find that there are some people who can meet their goals by both eating fruit and cutting it out, but that is because fruit intake is irrelevent when it comes to 'clean' and 'dirty.'

Also, the last part of your post is one of the most immature things I have read on this forums.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm glad you have found what works for you, but again, anecdotal stories and relying on BB "authorities" (who also base their beliefs on anecdotal stories rather than research ... read up on Alan Aragon or good ol' Lyle) is what causes belief in various myths that have been shown again and again to not be true. If more than 2x per day fruit, too much eggs, less than 6x per day meals, etc doesn't work for you ~ that's just fine, as long as you find something that does. However, to say that it is an absolute, in the face of people who have spent years researching this in an empirical manner and have published study after study showing it to be a myth, is misleading to confused newbies. While many (and certainly not ALL) bodybuilding coaches/publishers/etc believe in those myths, they again have only anecdotal experience and choose to disregard study after study. Why? Probably because they were also fed the same myths by yet another person who claims authority without any real proof.

You telling people myths over and over actually impacts their lives - they look to you in blind faith and will believe what you say. Just like how you are putting blind faith into others without questioning it. It's the blind leading the blind. I'm surprised you honestly don't care that you could be setting others up for failure because you refuse to use reputable sources. That's shameful.

I would like to especially thank all the lovely people that have sent me private messages apologising for the hideous behaviour of all the rude posters on this thread. I really apreciated your messages today..
    LOLOLOL. Gosh I love posts like these on message boards. Translation:

rude posters = people who are calling me out on the incorrect information I post
    lovely people = people who agree with me

Overall message: everyone loves me and not you guys and so NYAHHHHHH!

I agree. Resorting to the "hidden people who PM me and are afraid to talk to you" is a pretty childish defense. Anyone who agrees with you on the myths and bro-science you've been posting needs to do some research and educate themselves.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For those of you who don't know you can eat an abundance of fruit and eggs etc if you are not cutting. But if you are you follow strict principles.
    I have been reading this thread, not commenting. But when i read the above, i really could not leave it.

This is not good advice. You really sound like you have no idea what are talking about.

So by reading the above, you are saying that people pn a cut can not eat eggs or fruit???

WTH??? These are both the staples of my diet, what I eat every day, and you are saying that people on a cut are not to be eating eggs and fruit??? I am and have been on a cut and have seen fantastic results, eggs fruit and all.

I am curious to know what these "strict principles" are that have you cutting eggs and fruit out of a cut diet???

WTH????
    Really???

Now I understand why people are so against you.

You should spend more time reading and learning, less time posting crap like this.

Sorry you had an accident and all that, but that does not excuse you from giving out bad and dangerous advice.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope Alan doesn't read this thread, since his name has been mentioned a couple of times. It would be so embarrassing after all his efforts to educate people and having stickies all over the place.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post
    See, there you go again. That is your opinion of what a BB is. That may not be the opinion anyone else has. Therefore, why should anyone have to "identify" whether they are a "bodybuilder" or not before they give advice?

Is someone who is doing a "dirty bulk" or a "fulk" any less of a BB than someone doing a "clean bulk"? What about someone who does body weight exercises instead of lifting weights?
    "Fulk"? Is that a "f*cked-up bulk"? ^_^
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also the different approaches to bodybuilding can be confusing enough without someone putting in info that is not correct for people who wish to become bodybuilders!
    I find this hysterical, because you're the one giving out info about bb diets and you're totally off the mark!

There is nothing wrong with dairy, egg yolks, fruit, etc...Your claim that you can only have this many servings a day if you follow a bb diet is complete garbage...

Please explain why only 10 g of carbs per meal? So if I choose to have a med sized potato or 1/2 cup of oatmeal with my meal I'm screwed...huh interesting...

In that thread you're telling the OP she's eating too much. But then towards the end of your post you tell her not to bother with measuring anything. I'd like to know how effective this will be for her tracking her calories with eyeballing only...yeah that should work well...

Why must we eat every 3 hrs? All depending on my daily schedule I might eat anywhere between 3-6 times a day and when I choose to eat will make no difference. At the end of the day it's all about getting in your daily calories and how you choose to get them in doesn't matter.

Why can't she run? WTF is wrong with running? Why must she only do her cardio on off days from training? Many bb's cardio sessions fall on training days...it' happens all the time.

Go back and do your homework, because you don't know as much as you think you do.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

-Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Pandora- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    "Fulk"? Is that a "f*cked-up bulk"? ^_^
    'Fat bulk" I believe. A bulk where you don't care how much fat you put on.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just found out the OP is a troll...

I'm sorry continue...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Just found out the OP is a troll...

I'm sorry continue...
    Here you go troll evidence -

Originally Posted by rambobobby View Post
    **** off oli you know im amusing...

an wut da **** is this?
    Originally Posted by rambobobby View Post
    Ed it appears non of us are wanted man.
    This came from the Brit Thread.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Well, if you're going to troll, at least do it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- Sorry for the !!!

lol 5 star thread

BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in on the lolz