progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) progralifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Achilles Tendon and deep hack squats

Hi everyone,

I recently have started experimenting with different types of leg exercises, I usually am a back squat / deadlift kinda guy.
    I squat to break parallel and never go ass to grass.

So 2 days ago I decided to use the hack squat machine, followed by leg presses.

The hack squat is your typical sliding apparatus at a ( probably ) 65 degree angle.
    I loaded it with medium weight and was definitely more comfortable going all the way down, meaning that the slider is hitting
    the bottom of the track, and going back up.

within 5 minutes of finishing my sets I started to get pain in my left achilles tendon, its the narrow area at the back of the foot, there is no swelling or discoloration, no is it extreme pain ( I would say 7 out of 10) . But definitely is there.

I can still move my foot up and down and I don;t think its a tear, I have been taking it easy and not putting any pressure on it, I iced today for a little bit.

What do you guys recommend I do?
    I do a lot of walking, should I stop that for the time being? yesterday ( the day of the injury ) I walked for over 9 miles( which is not unusual for me), and the pain was tolerable.
    I don;t diet, I deadlift.