superbball has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy wanna to be a real basketball player just help me

ok first i'm 6.7 and 205ib i know i'm very thin i'm playing basketball as power forward which need alot of power which i lack alot i have speed but don't help all times
    so i need to get a good body i'm not aiming for a huge muscels or a body building
    i already have good legs but my upper body is way to weak the whole of it

so i need ur advice in 2 things
    1- wat workout should i go with ?
    2- about supplements wat suppelments are good for me to help beacuse i worked for about 2 months in gym before and don't get gains its like the weights increasing but no transform in my body
    so a friend told me i need to get creatine monohydrate before workout and whey protein post workout and other told me no xplode before and whey post ?
    what is ur suggestion for the best but will my body go down and will lose weights if i stopped this supplments and go to the gym normally ? also in no xplode a streiod ?
    Last edited by superbball; 08-07-2010 at 12:52 PM.

BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You just need a solid strength routine to get yourself started. WS4SB is a popular routine that should cover most of your bases. Don't worry about getting "huge", the extra size will only help you. You are already skinny, and it would be difficult to gain enough size that would be detrimental to your on-court performance. As far as your diet, make sure you are eating at least some clean foods, but more importantly, that you eat enough calories. Just eat, a lot. Also, take in about 1 gram of protein per lb of lean body mass. As far as supplements, don't even worry about them until your routine, diet, and rest are in check. Yes, creatine mono is a very good proven supplement, and no NO explode is not a steroid haha (it's a pre-workout). Add in some conditioning (sprints, suicides) 2 or 3 times a week to improve your speed. Above all, just keep playing and working on your skills as much as you can.

so i'll go for ws4sb joe defranco part 3 i'm reading to right now
    for supplements do i go creatine mono pre-workput and whey post workput or no xplode and whey ?

BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatzZz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superbball View Post
    so i'll go for ws4sb joe defranco part 3 i'm reading to right now
    for supplements do i go creatine mono pre-workput and whey post workput or no xplode and whey ?
    Yeah some people say creatine is more effective when taken pre or post workout. Others say it doesn't matter when you take it, as long you take it every day. So it's up to you. You want to take NO explode before your workout because its a pre-workout, it should give you more energy during your workout. Yes, take the whey after your workout. And you should also take it at some other point in the day if you can't meet your daily protein intake from natural food sources. Good luck.

edit: I'm pretty sure NO explode already contains creatine, just so you are aware of that.

yea no xplode conatisn creatine so it will be no xplode pre workout and whey post workout

bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get tatted and maybe a felony too

lol k
    i'mm skip the lower body days from WS4SB and will add jump manual training will help vertical jump + 3 days a week (2 Days 4X100m sprints , 1 day 6 sucide sprints on basketball court )

jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by superbball View Post
    ok first i'm 6.7 and 205ib i know i'm very thin i'm playing basketball as power forward which need alot of power which i lack alot i have speed but don't help all times
    so i need to get a good body i'm not aiming for a huge muscels or a body building
    i already have good legs but my upper body is way to weak the whole of it

so i need ur advice in 2 things
    1- wat workout should i go with ?
    2- about supplements wat suppelments are good for me to help beacuse i worked for about 2 months in gym before and don't get gains its like the weights increasing but no transform in my body
    so a friend told me i need to get creatine monohydrate before workout and whey protein post workout and other told me no xplode before and whey post ?
    what is ur suggestion for the best but will my body go down and will lose weights if i stopped this supplments and go to the gym normally ? also in no xplode a streiod ?
    been years brother but when I was in your situation, plyometrics > any bull**** supplement. hard as **** but explosive as hell and results happen. do it right and you'll surprise yourself. i did them at 6' and wrecked the rim. at 6'7". lord.