Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3266
    KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BAVE View Post
    A custom piece from BWTG for my EliteFTS 3x3: pair of rack mounted platforms for belt squats. I plan to cut a piece of stall mat rubber for each one and they'll also be used to hold heavy dumbbells. Dean at BWTG can make all types of cool pieces for racks.

Nice!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MyWeightLifting View Post
    I wanted to share a resource that I created on my website - It's a power rack comparison chart that lets you sort by 20+ categories, and it has additional pop-up annotations to provide additional info where necessary: http://www.myweightlifting.com/best-power-rack.html
    Nice resource. Thanks for sharing!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Registered User MyWeightLifting's Avatar
    MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Nice resource. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks! Glad I can contribute to this awesome thread.
    Check out my new barbell chart if you're a home gym nerd: http://www.kingofthegym.com/barbell-comparison/

groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) groleau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can i trust fitnesszone.com if i want to buy Powertec Power Rack PR-11 (i live in canada)

AJCxZ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Valor Fitness BD-19 Sawtooth Squat / Bench Combo

Thank you, Jimbo.

Based on the advice in the thread starter, the first item I bought for my home gym was the Valor Fitness BD-19 Sawtooth Squat / Bench Combo, which can be found in the obvious section of the vendor's web site.

It looks almost identical to the TDS Multi press rack pictured. I can't offer any comparisons since this, along with the DA-7 Flat Bench is the only gym equipment I've ever bought and assembled, nevertheless I am impressed with the quality, from the size and strength of the nuts and bolts, the accurate positioning of the holes, the way all the components line up perfectly to the rigidity of the assembled rack. Based on my research and shopping experience I think it was pretty good value at just over $300 delivered (with the bench just over $100 delivered).

I'll be using it to resume the Starting Strength Novice Program (squat, bench press, shoulder press, deadlift) after moving away from my local XSport Fitness gym. This time I won't have to wait for the rack or my Rogue Burgener & Rippetoe Bar.

But first I need to clean up those 375 lbs of used weights and get those two 100 lb horse stall mats down to the basement.

Registered User MyWeightLifting's Avatar
    MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyWeightLifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by groleau View Post
    can i trust fitnesszone.com if i want to buy Powertec Power Rack PR-11 (i live in canada)
    Hey groleau,

I did some researching, and there's not a ton of reviews. However, the few I did find were negative. Specifically, the complaints were about their poor customer service and deceptive advertising with regard to "free shipping" cla. See:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7657031&page=1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1615391&page=1
    http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Fitn...iew-qorpmtruon

That said, they do have an A+ rating from the BBB (but that's not always a good indicator of the actual trustworthiness of a business).

Also, I did find a forum posting of someone who claims his order of the WB-PR11 was in the process of being shipped for the claimed $540 total price. See:
    http://forums.anandtech.com/archive/...t-2247587.html

It's hard to say, based on the small sample size, but it's up to you.

If you wanna do more research, you might found some info/reviews buried somewhere in this Google search:
    http://goo.gl/CAE4i

I'd just go with Fitness Factory Outlet. It's just 20 bucks more and shipping is free, too: http://www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com/...FYPd4AodFFMATQ
    Plus, the reviews seem a lot more positive. See:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2282003&page=1
    Check out my new barbell chart if you're a home gym nerd: http://www.kingofthegym.com/barbell-comparison/

DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Elite EFS 3x3 Classic vs. Elite Old School Power Rack

I'm getting my first power rack and was considering the Elite 3x3 Classic for the walk-through design, width and tighter spacing. But I noticed that the Elite Old School rack is identical, except for the spacing (1.5 to 2" vs. 3" on the Old School).

The price difference is significant: $1350 for the 3x3 with standard chin up bar vs. $849 for the Old School (chin up bar included).

I gather both are manufactured by Williams Strength.

I wanted the tight spacing of the 3X3, but I'm not sure it is worth $500. Just thought I'd pass this on and see if others had comments on this.

Couldn't you just drill out the holes in the bench area of the rack yourself and save $500?

Hope this helps!

flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=167&m=PD&pid=2473

flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=391&m=PD&pid=3234
    Last edited by DugB; 04-12-2013 at 05:27 AM.

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the BYO 3x3 but to be very honest, if I had known about the Sorinex I would have opted for the Dark Horse and saved a lot of money: http://store.sorinex.com/Dark-Horse-Rack-p/p01385.htm
    Last edited by BAVE; 04-12-2013 at 06:23 AM.

DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10) DugB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

[QUOTE=BAVE;1054288861]I have the BYO 3x3 but to be very honest, if I had known about the Sorinex I would have opted for the Dark Horse and saved a lot of money.

Thanks for the tip!

The Dark Horse runs $1034 set up like the base EFS 3X3, and shipping runs "only" $125 to PA, so substantially less than the $350 shipping from EFS for the 3X3 and $199 for the Old School. The EFS Old School is cheaper than the Sorinex at $849, but with shipping they come out about the same.

Maybe my google skills are lacking, but I can't find a reference to the hole spacing for the Dark Horse.

They all seem to be very similar in quality and functionality, and made in the USA.

Guess you really can't go wrong, maybe just pay a bit more. Sometimes perseverating over a decision costs more in time than what is gained in financial savings!

DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Contact elite directly to see if they can give you a real life shipping quote, also doesn't hurt to "push" for a slight discount on the rack.....
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #37 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #4──<//>─<\\>──

Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Huck43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=DugB;1054305221]
    I have the BYO 3x3 but to be very honest, if I had known about the Sorinex I would have opted for the Dark Horse and saved a lot of money.

Thanks for the tip!

The Dark Horse runs $1034 set up like the base EFS 3X3, and shipping runs "only" $125 to PA, so substantially less than the $350 shipping from EFS for the 3X3 and $199 for the Old School. The EFS Old School is cheaper than the Sorinex at $849, but with shipping they come out about the same.

Maybe my google skills are lacking, but I can't find a reference to the hole spacing for the Dark Horse.

They all seem to be very similar in quality and functionality, and made in the USA.

Guess you really can't go wrong, maybe just pay a bit more. Sometimes perseverating over a decision costs more in time than what is gained in financial savings!
    Hole spacing is 2"

Originally Posted by DamonB82 View Post
    Contact elite directly to see if they can give you a real life shipping quote, also doesn't hurt to "push" for a slight discount on the rack.....
    Good point.

[QUOTE=Huck43;1054349771]
    Originally Posted by DugB View Post

Hole spacing is 2"
    Thanks for the info.

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also consider the time it takes to ship the rack. I'm pretty sure the Sorinex Dark Horse will ship well before the EliteFts.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #35 ▪██─────██▪

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    For anyone looking for a low (relatively speaking) cost setup, Pendlay has some sweet deals. $898 for this pair:

Pics:
    http://www.pendlay.com/assets/images...errack-alt.jpg
    http://www.pendlay.com/assets/images...0bench-alt.jpg

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=BAVE;1052813021]A custom piece from BWTG for my EliteFTS 3x3: pair of rack mounted platforms for belt squats. I plan to cut a piece of stall mat rubber for each one and they'll also be used to hold heavy dumbbells. Dean at BWTG can make all types of cool pieces for racks.

Bave...

Do you have some more info/review or pics of this setup? Looks very interesting
    Long live Slim

cpl505 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how's the Pendlay Power Rack (pendlay.com)

I can't link to it since I don't have enough posts but I found it via google

I'm looking for something that won't wobble on me during pullups. I'm hoping for $500-$600 shipped

Thank you!
    Comfort is an illusion. A false security bred from familiar things and familiar ways.
    It narrows the mind, weakens the body and robs the soul of spirit and determination.

[QUOTE=slimneverdies;1057268551]
    Bave...

Do you have some more info/review or pics of this setup? Looks very interesting
    I just installed my new gym this week and finally got a chance to use these yesterday. On my 3x3 rack these fit perfect. I used a Spud Inc belt, Ironmind loading pin, and a bunch of 35 lb plates to clear the platforms. If you want to use 45s you can probably just mount these high and use a chain between the belt and the loading pin. These things were perfectly solid (no shake like I get when using benches or squat boxes. I also love the fact that they can be adjusted to any height.

-As a side bonus, you can mount them low and use them for a little extra stretch when doing stiff leg deadlifts.
    -They can be used as dumbbell stands (think seated shoulder presses and placing them up high with the DBs standing vertically on top of a piece of rubber mat on each platform).
    -Step ups.
    -Platform to step up for dips on a cage
    -probably a few other uses.......

Last edited by BAVE; 04-25-2013 at 05:26 PM.

ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColonelKlenk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, I just posted a thread, " need help on home gym squat machine ". http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...11&pagenumber=.

I was thinking, due to spatial limitations, on mounting a rack system on the wall. I was thinking about how tire stores keeping the wheels on the wall. Any ideas would be great.
    Thanks

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bave thats awesome. me want . how much did it run?
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    bave thats awesome. me want . how much did it run?
    Belt squat pair was around $175 or so for the pair. They are solid as hell on my rack. Doing box squats on anything that has even a little wobble sucks so these make it more stable and the ability to do virtually any height is a bonus.

lukeyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone in the UK know of any decent power racks around £400 ?

And will it work out cheaper buying the bench,barbell etc. separate or finding a one with them included?

Chouby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chouby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chouby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chouby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chouby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chouby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it possible to order from Elite FTS from Canada ? Also i don't want some ridiculous shipping prices. I am ready to invest into a high quality rack 1000$ to 2000$ price range but it looks like everything is made in the US and shipping really is a deal breaker. It's sad because i really liked the combinations on the ''Build Your Own 3x3 rack'' from Elite FTS and i don't think i will be able to find it elsewhere

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those who aren't familiar with belt squats:
    Nice shot of the Atlantis Dip Station
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Nice shot of the Atlantis Dip Station
    are those the black iron strength dumbbells?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    are those the black iron strength dumbbells?
    That was exactly what I was thinking as well. They look nice.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showstoppa5717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For those that have sumo base racks do you like this feature? If you don't plan on doing deads inside the rack is it useful?

Also what is the hole size on the elite racks and sorinex? Not spacing actual size.

I see the elite signature is 4x3 tubing, do yall feel that is too big?

Trying to finalize my cad drawing for the rack I am building. I planned 3/16" thick 3x3 tubing but might change to 4x3 like the elite rack if price is not that much different. Ill post up the cad pictures when its done next week and after I have it fabricated some time later this summer.

Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has anyone tested the Hammer Strength wing for rings and pullups? I was banging around ******** and I saw this on their page:

https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

guest2233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

purchasing a power rack

hey guys im looking to purchase a power rack for use at home, generally alone and in Australia which sites such as amazon generally do not ship to. The main purpose of doing so is to be able to do all i would like to do now and in the future at home such as squat, deadlift, chin/pull-up, press, ect.

are mult-position chin up bars and dip bars truly worth wild? as u can see on 2 im looking at only 1 has dip bars and none have multi-position chin-up bars. i have never used dips regularly before and i do not see the benefit in doing so as i have heard it can be bad for the shoulder, tell me if i am wrong as i could definitely be.

i cannot post links so ill attempt to describe, it is from extreme fitness, you could most likely find it on ebay

Adjustable Dip Bars
    Lat Pull Down Attachment
    Seated Row Attachment
    Weight Plate Racks
    Strong sturdy RHS steel construction
    normal chin-up bar
    Weight load capacities:
    Barbell Hooks = 600lbs
    Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s = 800lbs
    1300mm length x 1800mm depth x 2150mm hieght
    cheap, 400$ delivered

and a used one, which is for sale by 'dawing1' on ebay with item location at bayswater, VIC, Australia

Commercial grade Power Rack (75mm tubular steel 2mm wall thickness - solid and built to last)
    Folding Incline/decline bench (FID) very sturdy
    125kg rubber coated olympic weight plates
    Olympic Barbell plus collars
    Olympic EZ-Curl Bar plus collars
    Olympic Dumbbell Handles plus collars
    Lat Pulldown add-on
    Pull up bar
    Preacher Pad attachment
    Leg Extension attachment
    Lat Pulldown Station plus bar
    Adjustable Safety Bars
    Seated Row Attachment and Bar
    1250mm length x 1600mm depth x 2220mm height

close enough to pick up, no dip bars, but comes with the barbell + weight + bench which i would be looking to buy additionally anyway, + a lot of other items, thinking ill go and check this one out as it is close.

does anyone see any problems with these items? or possibly have some better suggestions? thanks

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chouby View Post
    Is it possible to order from Elite FTS from Canada ? Also i don't want some ridiculous shipping prices. I am ready to invest into a high quality rack 1000$ to 2000$ price range but it looks like everything is made in the US and shipping really is a deal breaker. It's sad because i really liked the combinations on the ''Build Your Own 3x3 rack'' from Elite FTS and i don't think i will be able to find it elsewhere
    Where are you in Canada? I weld/powder coat custom power racks. Let me know.