Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 3266
    KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KCGuy01012011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Looks like good quality.. If the price is right....
    I'd agree, appears to be pretty solid. I'm unable to find specs on it or any information on the brand anywhere. I have a low ceiling in my basement which is where my power rack would go. I've estimated it's about 90" tall based on the size of the 45lb plate show in the picture, but I could be off.

Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Before anyone asks, this is why you need a power rack to be safe.

Something like this happened with me while bench pressing. Rack is a must!!

MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Update on my new Elite byo 2x2 rack: (Had about 1 1/2 months now)

Generally, at this point if I had it to do over again I'd probably spend more money & get a 3x3 from another company, but that's because I can afford it, could use it, & more idealistic than many.

The problems I have with it is that 1-It can really rock side to side (there's no angled bracing on it at all; it rocks pretty good just putting heavy plates on their pegs), 2-I paid $225 for top & bottom band pegs & they refuse to fix the issue on top (stated in my earlier post in this thread). I'm sure I paid more than enough for an effective peg to be mailed to me, but they disagree (with this big expensive brainless surprise I don't feel like I can trust them much for now on), 3-I got plate storage, but with only 4 pegs & the top 2 about 5" long, the top's full already, so I have to do a lot of plate juggling, 4-I wish it was sturdy enough to hang my 80 lb punching bag in but absolutely no way. As much as I spent on it, I now can more easily spend more for more.

But...I absolutely love having my own rack, and this one is a good solid piece of work. I don't regret having it (so far), just kinda regret having spent over $1500 (including several options) not going bigger & better, & having bought from Elite. I'm real big on trying to do business with more honest & intelligent businesses, then you're less likely to be bitten in the arse. I don't think the service matches the price.

This rack: I love the low 1" high lip on the j-hooks, & they're deep. The 1" hole spacing is sometimes nice, but I can see how you can go without.

If looking at this rack, consider saving more $ to buy more stability & maybe from a more reputable company (this rack has design issues), how much you want/plan to bang it around, whether you want more holes (Texas Strength System) for more storage & more versatile storage.

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MMAer View Post
    Update on my new Elite byo 2x2 rack: (Had about 1 1/2 months now)

Generally, at this point if I had it to do over again I'd probably spend more money & get a 3x3 from another company, but that's because I can afford it, could use it, & more idealistic than many.

The problems I have with it is that 1-It can really rock side to side (there's no angled bracing on it at all; it rocks pretty good just putting heavy plates on their pegs), 2-I paid $225 for top & bottom band pegs & they refuse to fix the issue on top (stated in my earlier post in this thread). I'm sure I paid more than enough for an effective peg to be mailed to me, but they disagree (with this big expensive brainless surprise I don't feel like I can trust them much for now on), 3-I got plate storage, but with only 4 pegs & the top 2 about 5" long, the top's full already, so I have to do a lot of plate juggling, 4-I wish it was sturdy enough to hang my 80 lb punching bag in but absolutely no way. As much as I spent on it, I now can more easily spend more for more.

But...I absolutely love having my own rack, and this one is a good solid piece of work. I don't regret having it (so far), just kinda regret having spent over $1500 (including several options) not going bigger & better, & having bought from Elite. I'm real big on trying to do business with more honest & intelligent businesses, then you're less likely to be bitten in the arse. I don't think the service matches the price.

This rack: I love the low 1" high lip on the j-hooks, & they're deep. The 1" hole spacing is sometimes nice, but I can see how you can go without.

If looking at this rack, consider saving more $ to buy more stability & maybe from a more reputable company (this rack has design issues), how much you want/plan to bang it around, whether you want more holes (Texas Strength System) for more storage & more versatile storage.
    I'm really sorry to hear about the rack and service problems that you are having. It really bites to be buying a rack without seeing it or getting to use it before ordering, but sadly that's the general route that most have to go. The bad service has absolutely no excuse, the reason that you ordered from this company is their name in the industry, and perceived customer service. Good write up, and I'd think about making a seperate post to get others to hear about your problems as well as give Elite a whupping on the internet. Don't just accept their incompetency at customer service. Good luck.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aviaaaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wowww

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    ProMaxima has an interesting system that just came out. I was told that the site is being updated and the information is not all correct. Apparently the stack is 250 lbs. What looks odd is the spotters are shown on the inside and the hooks are on the outside. It would be a pretty interesting rack if it had them on both the inside and outside along with a dip attachment and landmines, etc. but I was told there are NO options for it. Price looks like $2795 plus shipping (probably over $1k).

promaxima.com/default.aspx/act/Catalog.aspx/catalogid/1631/Subcategory/Racks/category/Cross+Training+Equipment/browse//MenuGroup/Home/desc/The+Outlaw+Rack+System.htm/

jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just picked up a legends 3133 power cage beast of a cage and the sells rep Jeff was awsome very happy with it

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jgood602 View Post
    Just picked up a legends 3133 power cage beast of a cage and the sells rep Jeff was awsome very happy with it
    Pics? Come on man, its like show and tell.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgood602 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Pics? Come on man, its like show and tell.
    that was the plan but I just realized I havent posted enough to be able to put up pics. My choice to get the legends cage was after seeing and reading the reviews on here so I wanted to pass on what I got. once I hit 50 post ill throw a pic up.

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can upload a pic as an attatchment or feel free to PM me a link and I'll post it for ya.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

Thanks Ill take some good ones and post them tomarrow.

jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlockleOSU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Elite FTS now has their new rack up on their website.

Fully decked out it'll run you over $10,000

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...&m=PD&pid=5855

christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for this. I really appreciate it

christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christianrenee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice pictures!

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    After weeks of going back & forth (Legend, York, Rogue) I ended up purchasing an Elite during their sale yesterday:

EliteFTS BYO 3x3:
    Standard & Quick Release Spot Pins
    Red Frame
    Extra J Hooks
    Dip Attachment
    Monkey Bar Chin Bar
    Band Pegs (Top and Bottom)
    Two Bar Holder
    0-90 Flat to Incline, red with black pad

I went on a little spree and also picked up a Sorinex GHD and a bunch of Black Widow Training stuff. Unfortunately my room will not be ready for a few months.

inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BAVE View Post
    After weeks of going back & forth (Legend, York, Rogue) I ended up purchasing an Elite during their sale yesterday:

EliteFTS BYO 3x3:
    Red Frame
    Extra J Hooks
    Dip Attachment
    Monkey Bar Chin Bar
    Two Bar Holder

I went on a little spree and also picked up a Sorinex GHD and a bunch of Black Widow Training stuff. Unfortunately my room will not be ready for a few months.
    Nice pick up! I think I have finally settled on getting a Rogue R6. Would like a Monster R6 with 3x3 and 7 gauge but don't think I would every really need that. I priced out an elitefts but once adding shipping to canada and all the extras to match an R6 I was getting over budget. Plate storage is almost a must on the rack for me.

Originally Posted by inder19 View Post
    Nice pick up! I think I have finally settled on getting a Rogue R6. Would like a Monster R6 with 3x3 and 7 gauge but don't think I would every really need that. I priced out an elitefts but once adding shipping to canada and all the extras to match an R6 I was getting over budget. Plate storage is almost a must on the rack for me.
    I was also waiting to pick up a Rogue with the BF specials but EliteFTS had a day long sale that was too hard to pass. Now I have a potential deal in the works for a black on black Cybex Squat press so things are looking good.

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm also considering the Rogue R6 and Monster R4. Did you consider the Monster R4? Does anyone know if the Monster R4 needs bolted down?

inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Steelfan7 View Post
    I'm also considering the Rogue R6 and Monster R4. Did you consider the Monster R4? Does anyone know if the Monster R4 needs bolted down?
    I considered the Monster R4 but just couldn't justify the need to have 3x3. R6 I can get all the accessories I want/need for about $2000 delivered with the Matte Black Friday deal. As much as I would love to have the Monster R4 or R6 lol... the wallet and need don't support it. Personally I don't think I will ever be able to push the R6 anywhere close to its limits. (Monster R6 prices out to over $3k... thats a nice bench and lots of plates which I could use lol)

someone asked Bill from Rogue about the RM3 needing to be bolted down and he said

"Yes and No

Yes it is heavy enough but you still have some geometry issues. It will be 90-108" tall with a 36" X 49" base. You could probably get away with putting plate storage on it but you are pushing the laws of physics with West Side work.

I am sure everyone has seen the video of the rack flipping on the guy on Youtube. I prefer to see you secure the rack in some form either through weighting it down or lag/bolt it down."

The the R4 is probably stable enough and heavy enough to not need to be bolted down. I will be using bands so will be bolting my R6 to 2 pieces of plywood.

liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin4QT314s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone, I did not want to make a new thread and decided to ask here!

What would be a good power rack for someone who is just starting out?

** I have a bench
    Last edited by liftin4QT314s; 11-21-2012 at 09:06 PM.

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any of you guys familiar with Ludlow? I can't find a whole lot about it. Two good things - it's 82" tall, which fits in my basement, and the height of the bench is 19", which is good for my short legs. I'm having trouble finding much of anything about it. I doubt I'll offer the guy 400 bucks, either

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/spo/3410606218.html
    From unappealing to slightly less unappealing - A QUEST!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155671723

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    And, actually, this is a way better deal, isn't it?

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/spo/3423405245.html

darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just put together my powertec power rack and utility bench. The power rack is very sturdy (at least much more study than the ones at the sporting good stores). The one issue I have is that the pull up bars are angled differently (significantly different angle), has anyone else had this issue? I contacted powertec, but seeing how its thanksgiving, I do not expect a reply until next week.

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by robosphere View Post

Yup...
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Thanks. I'm going to make it happen!

Just finished placing my order for a Rogue R6 with a load of accessories... spent a bit more than I wanted but had to take advantage of the $5 shipping. Hoping its here by next weekend.
    For anyone interested I got
    extra j-cups
    matador dips
    landmine
    landmine handles
    rings
    and the spotter arms

Spent more than I wanted to but it only means I can't upgrade my laptop for a long while (had saved up to buy a new macbook pro which I spent on the rack lol, old one will have to do for another year)

AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by robosphere View Post

damn, great deal.
    ✰ MISC RUNNING CREW ✰
    GOLF OVER GYM CREW.

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finished placing my order for a Rogue R6 with a load of accessories... spent a bit more than I wanted but had to take advantage of the $5 shipping. Hoping its here by next weekend.
    For anyone interested I got
    extra j-cups
    matador dips
    landmine
    landmine handles
    rings
    and the spotter arms

Spent more than I wanted to but it only means I can't upgrade my laptop for a long while (had saved up to buy a new macbook pro which I spent on the rack lol, old one will have to do for another year)
    Please give a review of the R6 after you get it. R6 is the rack I'm am leaning on getting. Thanks

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    do any of these power racks have:

the ability to attach a Speed bag to them?

the ability to do Dips (seen most can get attachments)

been looking for some on craigslist but most are total junk.
    Godhand502 = the man!

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The gym I'm going to has one of the newer model hammer strength racks with all the different angled pullup handles, I cannot believe how much this rack makes me miss my efs rack, the 3.5 or 4" hole spacing causes me to use less than ideal settings for several exercises and the non sumo base and non-walkthrough design is just so limiting (can't do sumo lifts at all and with the benches the gym has it's pretty much impossible to do incline bench presses). It's no doubt a very pretty to look at rack, and very well built and heavy duty so I'm sure it works well in a commercial gym setting like it is, but IMO for home use unless you don't want variety it's not even close to worth it's money.

Originally Posted by BAVE View Post

EliteFTS BYO 3x3:
    Red Frame
    Extra J Hooks
    Dip Attachment
    Monkey Bar Chin Bar
    Two Bar Holder

You won't be dissapointed I bet, I've got a 3x3 byo efs rack and love it. It's in storage right now while we're building a house, and I miss it greatly!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661