Page 13 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blift89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks mate, you've been a big help will rep when I can bud I'm 5'9 so should be fine lol gonna be ordering one as soon as they are bk in stock thanks again mate

campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I posted about this in the craigslist thread but was wondering if anyone in here might venture a guess as to what model this is and give me their opinion on how good a deal it is? Seems like a good price to me for all that stuff.
    Thanks for any help!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/spo/2071018717.html

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by campersand View Post
    Hey guys, I posted about this in the craigslist thread but was wondering if anyone in here might venture a guess as to what model this is and give me their opinion on how good a deal it is? Seems like a good price to me for all that stuff.
    Thanks for any help!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/spo/2071018717.html
    Yeah man that's a good deal. I think it's the lower end rack they made before they came out with the powerline rack, I could be wrong though. But for a bench, bar, weight and a rack that's a solid deal. Go get it.

campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) campersand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Yeah man that's a good deal. I think it's the lower end rack they made before they came out with the powerline rack, I could be wrong though. But for a bench, bar, weight and a rack that's a solid deal. Go get it.
    Sweet, good to hear that because I just bought it! Stoked to not have to go to the gym to work out now! Probably gonna need to get a new bench 'cause this one doesn't do incline/decline but it'll work for the time being. Other than that I think I'm pretty set.

Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irish91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For anyone in and around the UK powerhouse fitness has some big sales on.

I just bought this babe:
    http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/...power-rack.php

and the dipping bar addon
    http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/...ent-cf475d.php

for under £250/296€/395$ (also delivery was free, i got £25 weight lifting gloves free as a gift and i was offered a free dvd,looked so bad i refused though)

I know you can grab bargains used, but im a bit ocd, when its something thats saving my life i like to know its history of use and it really wasnt that bad a price.
    Will rep back if your comment makes me laugh

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can anyone ID this cage?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

brewmasterbill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Found this Tuff Stuff at a local used sporting goods store. They want $200 for it. I believe that includes the lat attachment. Sorry for the awful camera phone pictures. From what I can gather it's an old Tuff Stuff, probably 2003 or earlier. This would be my first rack. Is this a deal? I couldn't find a model number (TPR-265, perhaps?) so I have no idea if I could find a manual for something this old.

It's got a bit of rust, which I tried to highlight in the second picture.

A buy?
    Attached Images

aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brewmasterbill View Post
    Found this Tuff Stuff at a local used sporting goods store. They want $200 for it. I believe that includes the lat attachment. Sorry for the awful camera phone pictures. From what I can gather it's an old Tuff Stuff, probably 2003 or earlier. This would be my first rack. Is this a deal? I couldn't find a model number (TPR-265, perhaps?) so I have no idea if I could find a manual for something this old.

A buy?
    I think its a deal, especially if it includes the lat tower. Have you tried it to make sure the pop pins work and the lat tower is smooth?

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brewmasterbill View Post

A buy?
    Yeah thats a good deal, I'd buy it.

brewmasterbill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you. I did give the tower a tug and it seemed smooth. I didn't go all the way though (space was limited) but I'll definitely do that now that I know I'm probably not a tire kicker. I will also make sure the pop pins work, I didn't think to try that.

Any other suggestions for a newb buyer are appreciated.

Yeah thats a good deal, I'd buy it.

Here is a pretty cool link that a rep at Legend sent me. I am currently shopping for a new cage, and a Legend rack is at the top of my list right now. Anyway, it's a PDF file that shows all of their current models and options, so I thought I would post it in here.

http://legendfitness.com/Racks&Cages2010.pdf

cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Titan t1

This ****ing thing is $5235! However, it is a tank, and you can perform so many exercises, but it is still a half rack, so there are no safety rods. Also it does come with a lot of **** good cable pulley, machine attachments, etc, but I prefer to train with basic free weights, so I would have no need for that. Also I do believe it comes with everything in the photo weight plates, bench, dumbbells etc. It would be bad ass if it was a power cage, and not a half rack.

http://www.impulse-fitness.com/
    http://store.impulse-fitness.com/Tit...Model-p20.html
    http://www.impulse-fitness.com/Standard-Exercises.html (all the exercises you could do)

Last edited by cm45; 12-04-2010 at 06:29 PM.

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cm45 View Post
    This ****ing thing is $5235! However, it is a tank, and you can perform so many exercises, but it is still a half rack, so there are no safety rods. Also it does come with a lot of **** good cable pulley, machine attachments, etc, but I prefer to train with basic free weights, so I would have no need for that. Also I do believe it comes with everything in the photo weight plates, bench, dumbbells etc. It would be bad ass if it was a power cage, and not a half rack.

http://www.impulse-fitness.com/Standard-Exercises.html (all the exercises you could do)

damn its almost to much

cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cm45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wilder Fitness

Here is a brand I just recently came across, and they make some very nice power racks here is a list of them. http://www.wilderfitness.com/site_pa...rack_home.html

However, I found this Wilder Fitness rack on another site, and it includes a high quality Wilder Fitness commercial utility bench that sells for $329. The rack and the bench is going for $1149 on this site... http://www.thebenchpress.com/shop/pr...roducts_id=722

Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Philsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a pretty cool link that a rep at Legend sent me. I am currently shopping for a new cage, and a Legend rack is at the top of my list right now. Anyway, it's a PDF file that shows all of their current models and options, so I thought I would post it in here.

http://legendfitness.com/Racks&Cages2010.pdf
    The Legend Pro Rack was in my top 3 choices (it was #2). I searched for over a year for the perfect rack and that is basically a perfect rack. However, I ended up buying the Hammer Strength (Life Fitness) Pro Rack. I liked the better pull-up options. It came with the technique trays, band pegs, extra set of hooks, bar and chain storage, extra pull-up bars on the back side of the rack. It's big and heavy (800lbs without plates) and it will not rock at all. (I did get "rocked" with the price a bit.....$4K delivered and set up, but I don't regret it at all.....I'm very happy with it and I plan on keeping\using it for the rest of my natural life and then I'll give it to my boys) I also considered the Magnum Rack. I'm sure I would have been happy with the other two racks as well.

Phil.

Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000)

That thing is pretty badass. It looks like you'd spend half your workout setting up each new exercise though. I'd rather keep things simple
    But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies.

TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help!

Looking to buy a inexpensive power rack and still have enough money to purchase a set of weights and a bench. Any advice or suggestions? I might end up buying a
    Power rack new or used and definitely buy weights on CL cause they are so damn expensive new! Measely reps for some advice and help.

Originally Posted by BaconatedGrapefruit View Post
    Code:
    			Cost	Ship	Total 	Hole Sp	Height	Frame	Obs?	Link		
    Body Solid Powerline	300	0	300	3	82	2x2	yes	cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220668592587	
    Generic Ebay		234	80	314	3	82	2x2	yes/no	cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230525829377	
    TDS C92563W		329	90	419	2	82.5	2x2	yes	newyorkbarbells.com/92563.html	
    Body Solid GPR378	449	0	449	3	82	2x2	yes	cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310232392327&rvr_id=138836002396&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WVF%3F&GUID=a89d32341210a09c183456e4ffee7a21&itemid=310232392327&ff4=263602_263622	
    Powertec		499	0	499	2.5	82	2.5x2.5	yes	bodybuilding.com/store/ptec/spr.html	
    Yukon Long Base		500	0	500	3	91	2x2	no	sitincomfort.com/yufiporalba.html
    BodyCraft F430		599	0	599	2	81	2x3	yes	amazon.com/Bodycraft-F430-BodyCraft-Power-Rack/dp/B0007QDLCQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1281290954&sr=8-1	
    Rogue R-3		695	124	819	1, 2	90	2x3	no	roguefitness.com/store/rogue_r3.php	
    Champion		852.49	0	852.49	4?	96	2x3	no	amazon.com/Champion-Full-Power-Rack-EA/dp/B0032VD0N8/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1281481882&sr=1-20	
    EFS BYO 2x2		674	189	863	1, 2	78/84	2x2	no	flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=167&pid=681	
    Texas Strength Systems	600	350	950	1	84	2.5x2.5	no	texasstrengthsystems.com/powerracks.html	
    ProMaxima FW-163	708.75	249	957.75	3.5	96	3x4	yes	christiansfitnessfactory.com/index.php/vmchk/Power-Rack/-Cage/Promaxima-Official-Texas-Power-Meet-Rack	
    Legend Fitness Cage*	985	249	1234	2	88	3x3	no	christiansfitnessfactory.com/index.php/vmchk/Power-Rack/-Cage/Legend-Fitness-Power-Cage	
    Legend Power Station*	985.5	249	1234.5	2	88	3x3	no	christiansfitnessfactory.com/index.php/Power-Racks/Cages/Legend-Fitness-Power-Station	
    Legend Fat Bar Station	1026	249	1275	2	88	3x3	no	christiansfitnessfactory.com/index.php/Power-Racks/Cages/Legend-Fitness-Fat-Bar-Power-Station	
    York ST 54030		1275	0	1275	3	91.5	2x3?	no	gtechfitness.com/yorkbarbellst5403055030powercage.aspx	
    EFS Classic 3x3		1075.5	299	1374.5	1.5, 2	90	3x3	no	flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=167&pid=2473	
    Magnum D694		1345	222	1567	4?	90	3x3	no	magnumfitnessdirect.com/shop/category/varsity-strength-power/varsity-power-racks/view/multi-rack-p146/	
    EFS BYO 3x3		1305	299	1604	1.5, 2	84/90	3x3	no	flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=167&pid=921	
    York ST 54006		1799	0	1799	3	96	3x3	no	gtechfitness.com/yorkbarbellst5400655006powercage.aspx	
    EFS Collegiate		2308.5	325	2633.5	1.5, 2	94	3x3	no	flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=CT&pid=1383&cid=	
    Magnum Fitness MR47	2515	280	2795	4?	97	3x4	no	ironcompany.com/powerrackmagnumfitnesssystemsmr47.aspx	
    Sorinex Base Camp	3300	337	3637	3?	96	3x3	no	store.sorinex.com/Base_Camp_Rack_p/base-1.html
    Originally Posted by TxZ71 View Post
    Looking to buy a inexpensive power rack and still have enough money to purchase a set of weights and a bench. Any advice or suggestions? I might end up buying a
    Power rack new or used and definitely buy weights on CL cause they are so damn expensive new! Measely reps for some advice and help.
    The Powerline rack and the ebay rack (first two on the chart) are the most affordable new ones we know of, other than that you will have to watch craigs.

The Powerline rack and the ebay rack (first two on the chart) are the most affordable new ones we know of, other than that you will have to watch craigs.
    Jimbo do they still sell that generic rack on eBay for $234?

Jimbo do they still sell that generic rack on eBay for $234?
    As far as I know, it looks like they may be sold out atm. Here is a link to the seller's page

http://myworld.ebay.com/efficient_fitness/

You could try contacting them.

Here is someone who bought that rack and did a review, he went to the warehouse so maybe he can get some more info about the seller for you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post564279251
    Last edited by Jimbo.; 12-06-2010 at 09:30 PM.

TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TxZ71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are your thoughts on Parabody power racks Jimbo? Found a Parabody rack only on CL for 325 maybe get it for 300. Is this a good deal or should I
    keep looking?
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/2080299008.html

Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are your thoughts on Parabody power racks Jimbo? Found a Parabody rack only on CL for 325 maybe get it for 300. Is this a good deal or should I
    keep looking?
    I have a parabody rack and that doesn't look like it at all except the colors.

Originally Posted by Buccaneer82 View Post
    I have a parabody rack and that doesn't look like it at all except the colors.
    So maybe he thinks it's a parabody and it's not?

So maybe he thinks it's a parabody and it's not?
    Hmm, looks like just the chin up bar is different maybe

I think that's a pretty good deal, I wonder if thats a custom chin up bar? The rear brace looks different too, either way, it still looks like a good quality cage.

Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm, looks like just the chin up bar is different maybe

I think that's a pretty good deal, I wonder if thats a custom chin up bar? The rear brace looks different too, either way, it still looks like a good quality cage.
    What looks different is definately the chin up bar as well as the back top brace, and the bottom support tube braces, it looks more like a bodycraft.

peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Check this cage on Walmart

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Valor-Athl...-Pull/14983409

$520 for a cage and lat system. Probably not the best cage out there. I might do this.

sorry about small pic, how can I enlarge it? html code

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peequi View Post
    Check this cage on Walmart

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Valor-Athl...-Pull/14983409

$520 for a cage and lat system. Probably not the best cage out there. I might do this.

sorry about small pic, how can I enlarge it? html code
    looks pretty good but its only good to 500lb

Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    keep looking?
    Originally Posted by Buccaneer82 View Post
    What looks different is definately the chin up bar as well as the back top brace, and the bottom support tube braces, it looks more like a bodycraft.
    Definately not a parabody or bodycraft I've ever seen. Only rack I've seen with a vaguely similar bar is a Weilder.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 22

Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000) Shmoclo is just really nice. (+1000)
    how does this craigslist deal look, can probably get it down to 400.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/spo/2103099860.html

The rack is 5 years old and i couldnt find any info on it. What do you guys think about it? Can it hold 350 lbs.

Im only looking to spend like 500 dollars. I want a rack, bench, barbell and like 250 lbs of plates. Any ideas??

I was also looking at this

http://www.amazon.com/TDS-C-92563-W-...f=pd_rhf_p_t_4

Any thoughts on that ^^

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shmoclo View Post
    how does this craigslist deal look, can probably get it down to 400.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/spo/2103099860.html

The rack is 5 years old and i couldnt find any info on it. What do you guys think about it? Can it hold 350 lbs.

Im only looking to spend like 500 dollars. I want a rack, bench, barbell and like 250 lbs of plates. Any ideas??

I was also looking at this

http://www.amazon.com/TDS-C-92563-W-...f=pd_rhf_p_t_4

Any thoughts on that ^^
    You would be far better off with that TDS rack than the Body Solid rack. If you haven't already, you should take a look at the Power Rack sticky which goes into detail as to why a full rack is superior to a half rack.

I have that TDS rack and am happy with it. If you search for it here, you'll find several reviews and most of them are positive.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()