BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrittRod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First show.. womans bb'ing and need help with POSING!

I am working with a coach but I practice posing and cant get it down and scared I will not look good on stage, I am 14 weeks out and I am wondering does everyone feel this way ?? does it come to you after week and week of practice? how often should i practice? I am just worried cause I can do it in the mirror but with out the help of a mirror ITS TOUGH! AHH! I am hoping its just me freaking out and as long as I practice it will come..... right?

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrittRod View Post
    I am working with a coach but I practice posing and cant get it down and scared I will not look good on stage, I am 14 weeks out and I am wondering does everyone feel this way ?? does it come to you after week and week of practice? how often should i practice? I am just worried cause I can do it in the mirror but with out the help of a mirror ITS TOUGH! AHH! I am hoping its just me freaking out and as long as I practice it will come..... right?
    hey there. i felt the same way when i first started learning to pose...you think youll never get it! and i did, and i felt that (even though i didnt win) that my posing was the best in my division. just practice it as much as you can...i think the general consensus is that you cant practice it enough...or at least thats what ive heard/been told.

how often do you see your posing coach? also, if you can...take pictures or a video. this will help.

im no expert, and would definately consider myself a beginner...but thats my experience.
    Last edited by madelineoneil; 08-11-2010 at 09:19 AM.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    looking at your pics, you've got the basics down,
    but get a bb posing bikini, the string one you are wearing is great for attracting guys at the beach, but not stage appropriate in any federation.

get the video Perfect Posing, the guy is great, boring as hell, but really breaks down the do's and don'ts
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads