Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Muscle Pharm Assault, Recon, Combat

These are 2 of the best products I've ever used!

Assault Blue Raz:

Energy 10/10: Great rush of clean energy. No jitters or "cracked out" feeling. And no crash.

Pump N/A: The only reason I will not rate a pump for this is because I've been running Hemavol while using Assault.

Taste 10/10: Amazing taste. Even better than the original Assault.

Lactid Acid Buffer 10/10: This is really where Assault shined for me. I really felt like I could work out for a long time and have no issues.

Overall 10/10. Even though I left nothing for pump, this product is still amazing. It worked really well for me. Even better than the original. Awesome product!

Recon: I'm not sure how to really rate this as this was my first post-workout drink that wasn't creatine or protein. I will say though that this product is amazing. The recovery is off the charts! I don't feel sore after working out and feel like I could workout the same muscle group consective days (even though I refuse to do it to avoid overtraining/injury). I will however rate this product as 10/10 because it really helped me out with recovery and not feeling sore.

Combat Chocolate Peanut Butter: well this time even though I have had many protein supp before, I'm not sure how to really go through a rating process for this either. However, I will say the taste is absolutely amazing! I'm a big fan of blend proteins, especially on a cut as it helps with almost being a meal replacement. I will also rate this product as 10/10 as its one of the best protein supps I've ever had!

3 amazing products from one amazing company! Thanks Muscle Pharm and keep supplying us with amazing products!
    Just cuz I am not huge, Doesn't mean I am not intense in the gym!

International Sports Sciences Association
    Certified Fitness Trainer

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review brotha!! I notice running Hemavol and/or PlasmaJet with Assault just isn't fair in the pump department haha
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know. I had started Hemavol with only a little Maximize V2 left and then had purchased Hemavol so I ran those together briefly. Then when I found out about the Muscle Pharm Muscle Mass Stack for really cheap, I bought that. Anyways, since I ran out of Maximize, I decided to try Hemavol with Assault. I enjoy it because the pumps are amazing but I don't feel muscle burn or fatigue at all, allowing me to kill my workout. I haven't been running this these products in their entirety but I feel confident in my reviews to post them now. I really enjoy using MP products. Just wish my shirt I'm supposed to get from dirtydean12 would get here.Lol. I really want to rock that shirt!
    Just cuz I am not huge, Doesn't mean I am not intense in the gym!

International Sports Sciences Association
    Certified Fitness Trainer

wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100) wilermke is not very well liked. (-100)
    Assault and Recon are doing wonders for my training.

mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wilermke View Post
    Assault and Recon are doing wonders for my training.
    Same here. Taking a break right now but I just got some combat, shred matrix and recon ordered as well as some assault already on hand. I've been really impressed with musclepharm.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm loving the reformulated Recon...flavor and recovery are fantastic.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

fino11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stack sonsumption

I just ordered Assult, recon, and combat. Do yall have any input on how to take the recon and assult? previously i only took a pre-workout and a protein; so this is why i am not sure on how to mix in the recon.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fino11 View Post
    I just ordered Assult, recon, and combat. Do yall have any input on how to take the recon and assult? previously i only took a pre-workout and a protein; so this is why i am not sure on how to mix in the recon.
    I always drink my Assault about 15 minutes before my workout and I drink Recon immediately upon completion of my workout. I also like to get in a solid meal about 30-45 minutes after I take my Recon, this meal will usually be higher in protein and moderate in carbs.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feedmelies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just tried assault for the first time. I got in on the Blue Raspberry deal on WC.

I'm currently doing one scoop (one serving) of WF and it works well for me. I took 3/4 of a scoop (one and a half servings) of Assault.

Taste: 9.5/10. It tasted almost exactly like a pixie stick.
    Energy: 8/10. Good, but it didn't hit me as hard as WF does.

In comparison, for watermelon WF...

Taste: 8.5/10. Taste is great, but the slight aftertaste/hidden taste knocks it down a little.
    Energy: 9/10. Hits me almost as hard as Jack3d, but it doesn't make you crash.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    I always drink my Assault about 15 minutes before my workout and I drink Recon immediately upon completion of my workout. I also like to get in a solid meal about 30-45 minutes after I take my Recon, this meal will usually be higher in protein and moderate in carbs.
    Just to add on this I would recommend not mixing the Recon until you are ready to drink it. In other words do not mix it up toss it in your gym bag and let it sit for 2 hours before taking it. mix it and drink it right away.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

mahesh911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what should I take recon or combat?

I'm currently taking ON whey..
    I want to switch what should i take combat or recon??

dodtbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a take assult 15 min before traninig whit con cret and right after the re con
    when a should take the combat in a traning day
    sorry for my english !