View Poll Results: In general, are women more shallow than men?

Voters
442. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

281 63.57%
  • No.

130 29.41%
  • I'm gay, doesn't matter to me lol

31 7.01%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

In general, women more shallow than men, yes or no?

Speaking in general here. There are always exceptions.

Back then, being average looking on a good day and ecto stick thin at 140 lbs, very few chicks would give me time of day. Hey, I even got rejected by an orca whale who bragged about it to all her friends. I had lots of female friends (friend zoned a lot, strong loser), hooked up with a one of them, who later regretted it, and ignored all contact from me.

I have a pretty good personality (no e-brag), I have a lot of friends who I joke with and laugh, act pretty "alpha" in ways. Funny is how I use charm and get girls' attention long enough until a good looking guy comes and steals her away literally by doing nothing but give them a bit of attention.

And funny thing is, I wasn't even aiming high, most of these chicks I tried to get with were mostly average looking at best. I did get lucky though, landed a nice, cute gf (now ex) who was on the rebound when she got with me (btw, she was with another guy not even two weeks after we broke up)

I actually worked out, but not serious back then. Maybe lifted light weights like 2-3 times a week, and mostly did cardio (to be healthy). So anyway, I started seriously working in the gym for a while, stopped cardio, getting more calories and getting more muscle. I also styled my hair more and wore fitted clothes. Did I work out for women? Yup, but mainly I really wanted to look like the folks that have good physiques on this site. Zyzz, Klaus, Chestbrahh, Matty etc. Funny thing is now I get a whole lot more attention and get treated better whereas last time I even got treated like **** by whales. Do I enjoy more attention? I guess. But another thing is if I get skinny again, I know I'll be back to square one.

I really hate how in this society girls are all portrayed like innocent princesses, who get "hurt" and need a white knight. How men are evil and how we are shallow. How when girls look at models in magazines and become bulimics, we should feel sorry for them. Men on average have it a lot harder and we even get a bad rep. In fact, men are on average more accepting than women. Even an average to cute chick with a good personality is fine for many men. Like the Pareto principle, 20% of men are the ones having sex with 80% of women. And look at how many male misc virgins there are on here and real life, all a fat chick has to do to get laid is spread her legs.

Women generally won't find a guy attractive unless he's got a good looking face and physique, or if not that, have status and money. Young girls go for a guy who is good looking and popular. Then they get older and go for a guy who has looks, money, and power. They they get older and go for a guy with just money. "Game" really is just that, showing or even "faking" to the girl that you are higher status than them.

There are a few (and by a few I mean barely any) who will like a guy based on the kindness and content of his heart. But in general, hahahahaha.

/end rant

Anyway, my 2 cents. Vote!

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was gnna write a couple of paragraphs but fck it. OP if you want someone to treat you nice then shoot for someone who isn't on your level. Men and women are equally shallow cuz noone likes to settle. ****s nothing new

UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Women in general are at least 2-3 times more shallow than men. If you're not tall and good looking forget it, you better be insanely or you're going to be fighting for the leftover scraps on the ground with all of the other short/ugly dudes.

Just go to a club on a Friday night. You will see 70% of the girls surrounding the top 3-4 very tall and good looking dudes there, 20% of the girls dancing among themselves (waiting to get a turn at the good looking dudes) and 10% of the whales fending off the ugly dudes.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was going to say 50-50 but their shallowness is more under the radar so they win.

The good thing though, is that ruthlessness can only beat relentlessness for so long
    Last edited by percussion8903; 08-05-2010 at 03:25 PM.

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SteelCrayon View Post
    Was gnna write a couple of paragraphs but fck it. OP if you want someone to treat you nice then shoot for someone who isn't on your level. Men and women are equally shallow cuz noone likes to settle. ****s nothing new
    LOL, back then I was getting rejected by whales. Can't go lower than that brah.

Reason is, of the female friends I've had, all the dating advice they gave me: "You're a sweet guy, there's someone out there for everybody." Or "I am attracted to guys because of their personality l- sweetness, kindness, ambition, how he treats me (trollface.jpg)"

I straight up lol'd.

Also, I have attractive male friends who've dated average and less attractive women, even to the point that "Why the **** is he with her?" But none of my female friends have dated down.

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    But like you said you were really scrawny. Look at it now, would you even touch a whale/ give her the time or day? Like you mention zyzz, guy was **** n got rejected by all. Now where he is at it's fckn obvious his standards went up.

In high school I was a twig, had subpar to avg girls playing me. Now where I'm at I don't care for em cuz i won't settle.

The only reason in myeyes that women appear more shallow is because they can wear makeup to fix themup. Does it make it a valid reason? Nope

knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread hits the nail on the head. Very good job op.

knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knifebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    But like you said you were really scrawny. Look at it now, would you even touch a whale/ give her the time or day? Like you mention zyzz, guy was **** n got rejected by all. Now where he is at it's fckn obvious his standards went up.

In high school I was a twig, had subpar to avg girls playing me. Now where I'm at I don't care for em cuz i won't settle.

The only reason in myeyes that women appear more shallow is because they can wear makeup to fix themup. Does it make it a valid reason? Nope
    huh zyzz was rejected? whats the story behind that? Now or in the past?

Guy was a twig. A while back he posted how chicks use to fck him over and now that he has size he enjoys fckn them over like they did to him

Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guy was a twig. A while back he posted how chicks use to fck him over and now that he has size he enjoys fckn them over like they did to him
    Do you know how long it took zyzz to get as big/lean as he is? Im curious. Srs.

BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500) BrahWithNoFace is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've been with both average girls with good personalities and hot chicks who are painful to talk to.

I would much rather be with the average chick.

True, I was a twig and now, wouldn't give a whale time of day even with the best personality in the world. Women hide their shallowness real well though. For example, best advice I got from a female was "stay sweet, someone out there for you". And I believed that, back when I thought females were innocent princesses feminists and Hollywood lead us to believe.

Originally Posted by Always.Rising View Post
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/transt44.htm

That was 1 and half year progress. He started cycling shortly after.

Originally Posted by Always.Rising View Post
    I think 4yrs... Guy admits to running 3cyckes of tren ace/ test prop and last cycle that got him above 200 was something different. Maybe test/eq?? Not really sure. But yeah it's alot harder for tall folks to gain size so I don't hate on people that cycle. I've done 1 of deca years ago but prob gnna try out tren/test this winter.

Sounds reasonable. I'd do the same and i'm working on it. One way or another, i'll get there.

Him and Chestbrah's views on women don't surprise me at all considering how much **** they had to go through to get where they are (i.e. knowing steroids might **** them up in the long term).

Originally Posted by knifebrah View Post
    Sounds reasonable. I'd do the same and i'm working on it. One way or another, i'll get there.

Him and Chestbrah's views on women don't surprise me at all considering how much **** they had to go through to get where they are (i.e. knowing steroids might **** them up in the long term).

Bigger faster stronger. National geographics documentary on steroids. Watch both of those movies. IMO if you do them right then I think their good. I know I fckd up on mine ant didn't run an antiaromatose. Ended up getting gyno but that's what I get for being stupid and not researching correctly back in the day.

Yeah, and I respect em for it.

In this society, women are put on a pedestal. I wouldn't be surprised if the average American male believes women are less shallow, have low sex drives compared to men, cheat less, and more ethically moral.

Bigger faster stronger. National geographics documentary on steroids. Watch both of those movies. IMO if you do them right then I think their good. I know I fckd up on mine ant didn't run an antiaromatose. Ended up getting gyno but that's what I get for being stupid and not researching correctly back in the day.
    Yeah brah, is that regarding the estrogen? Because i think you need a little bit of estrogen for muscular growth. I don't hold anything against roiders, its their health and not mine.

majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok, guys always go for the ugly and intelligent ones and girls just care about looks.

just make a fuking thread that says "women are evil in all imaginable ways and are inferior to men also in all imaginable ways. so maybe i should fukk men, cause they are better. but i'll make sure they are ugly because i'm not shallow."

i mean, jesus. how much more generalizations are you guys gonna make? both sexes are attracted to people that are ATTRACTIVE. it's called biology. it's natural.
    men like wide hips and big boobs because subconsciuosly it makes them think that a woamn is fertile and will be able to be a mother to their offspring. woman like guys that have broad shoulders because if they're strong they will be able to protect them. the same actually goes for status. and the popular guys in highschool - they are the alpha males in females' eyes. the alpha males that this forum talks so much about. because what is an alpha male? from a biological point of view he's the leader - the one who is superior to other males.

look how many threads are created every day with photos of perfect asses and boobs etc. look how guys rate girls here and make fun of the ugly ones. this is how it is. people are shallow in general. people are also vain and want to be appreciated by other shallow people.

but after the imfatuation wears off noone can build a relationship on solely a pretty face.

both genders are so similar it's scary. we share feelings, goals, aspirations and so much more. and emphasising the differences, especially the bad ones (not that there is one in the case that this thread presents) just leads to arguments. why not focus on the bright side, which is similarities?
    Last edited by majszownik; 08-05-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Yeah and also excessive prolactin. Depends what u run and your susceptibility. I'm just happy I don't have baldness in my genes

Originally Posted by majszownik View Post
    ok, guys always go for the ugly and intelligent ones and girls just care about looks.

just make a fuking thread that says "women are evil in all imaginable ways and are superior to men also in all imaginable ways. so maybe i should fukk men, cause they are better. but i'll make sure they are ugly because i'm not shallow."

i mean, jesus. how much more generalizations are you guys gonna make? both sexes are attracted to people that are ATTRACTIVE. it's called biology. it's natural.
    men like wide hips and big boobs because subconsciuosly it makes them think that a woamn is fertile and will be able to be a mother to their offspring. woman like guys that have broad shoulders because if they're strong they will be able to protect them. the same actually goes for status. and the popular guys in highschool - they are the alpha males in females' eyes. the alpha males that this forum talks so much about. because what is an alpha male? from a biological point of view he's the leader - the one who is superior to other males.

look how many threads are created every day with photos of perfect asses and boobs etc. look how guys rate girls here and make fun of the ugly ones. this is how it is. people are shallow in general. people are also vain and want to be appreciated by other shallow people.

but after the imfatuation wears off noone can build a relationship on solely a pretty face.

both genders are so similar it's scary. we share feelings, goals, aspirations and so much more. and emphasising the differences, especially the bad ones (not that there is one in the case that this thread presents) just leads to arguments. why not focus on the bright side, which is similarities?

Because women are deceptive about the facts, they are very good at hiding truth. If most men were not so ignorant because of this then we can do something about it, but most are kept in the dark and run round in circles for their whole lives.

just make a fuking thread that says "women are evil in all imaginable ways and are superior to men also in all imaginable ways. so maybe i should fukk men, cause they are better. but i'll make sure they are ugly because i'm not shallow."

Lol that's what I said but into too much detail

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lmao at both genders are so similar it's scary. what the heck are they teaching u over there in poland?

I always wondered.. Are euro chicks attracted to Latin guys?

I always wondered.. Are euro chicks attracted to Latin guys?
    race ain't nothing bro. ur 6ft4, just outalpha whatever stands in your way. I'm from Britain, but i've seen guys from every race score if they have got the ingredients for success.

majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    lmao at both genders are so similar it's scary. what the heck are they teaching u over there in poland?
    they are teaching us to be polite and understanding and trying to find a compromise when it's possible. they also teach us that even though women have vaginas and men have penors it doesn't mean that they are from different planets. what are you teaching you over there in whatever country you're from?
    there sure are many differences, but there are much more similarities. if you focus on the fact that women are so different you'll never be able to understand them because you'll always assume that you aren't able to.
    also all that negative attitude surely isn't gonna help anyone find happiness.

SteelCrayon - i know many, many girls who are attracted to the latin type - dark skin, eyes, hair, etc. but for me it doesn't do anything. i like blue eyes my BF actually looks like the guy from CSI who plays DON FLACK.
    except for enrique iglesias in "i like it". the song is ****ty but he looks great. but i didn't like him back in his "hero" days.

Ima travel to euro n hook me up with a polish chick lol... I'll bring my buddy who's like 5'11" abercrombie model looking guy who meets your type lol

Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slamdunkthefunk2010 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    u mad op?

yeh u mad

Ima travel to euro n hook me up with a polish chick lol... I'll bring my buddy who's like 5'11" abercrombie model looking guy who meets your type lol
    he doesn't meet my type if he's 5'11"

race ain't nothing bro. ur 6ft4, just outalpha whatever stands in your way. I'm from Britain, but i've seen guys from every race score if they have got the ingredients for success.

Lol I'll just put on my hulk Hands and smash lol. Well I live by the Mexican border so yeah not much game here cuz I'm too tall here. But when I go north and especially around farm country it turns wow.... That's why I look forward to the day I leave this place. 1 more yr til grad

he doesn't meet my type if he's 5'11"
    What!? Too short? I can buy him some stilettos