Registered User italianmeatball's Avatar
    italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxi-Elite Pro 60 Day Lean Up Log

The story so far

A few months back I attended a family wedding, where quite a few of my family members, who hadn't seen me for some time, observed that I'd put on rather a lot of weight. In fact in just over 10 years I've gone from being a lean 13 stone (182 pounds) to a rather large 19 stone (266 pounds) fatty. On this occasion however, It was my dads joking comment "I bet you couldn't get into a canoe anymore", that finally made me to sit up and say to myself, I need to do something about my size. I'm 6 ft 1 in height and have a naturally large frame, big shoulders, I've have never been skinny or had a six pack, even when I was at my lowest weight, but I was very lean and fit back then and could run a 10k in around 40 - 45 mins.

The only reasons for me getting so heavy is down to lack of exercise and an unhealthy high carb, high calorie diet. I've always been jealous of my friends who can seemingly eat large portions of any unhealthy food they want and never put any weight on. I've not been blessed this way, and have to watch my eating and exercise to stay in shape.

Over the last 2 months I've been on a pretty extreme diet, for the sole reason, to help shed enough weight, so I can push myself doing some running and other cardio at the gym without feeling the pressure on my joints. I've so far lost near 2 stone and am down to 17 stone or around 240 pounds. I've been working out for the past month and am now starting to be able to push myself harder at the gym. This weight loss might seem pretty extreme in just 2 months but I've actually been eating quite a lot, just cutting down on the carbs, and getting my body used to working out again.

My Goal

Well at the time of writing this entry I'm now hovering at 240 pound mark and my goal is to get down to around 14 stone or 196 pounds, over the next 4 - 6 months. I'd also like to get my 10k running time down to under 45 minutes this year, and perhaps be nearer 40 minutes by this time next year. I'm a natural runner so this should be possible for me.

I'm also looking to work on my abs and tone my upper half. I'm not wanting to get big, just lean and healthy.

I will be taking Oxielite Pro from USP labs for the next 60 days without missing a single day. I have chosen this supplement, after much research and from reading reviews. It does on paper seem to be one of the most effective fat burners around, and I'd like to give an analysis of how its working for me. I know what works for one person may not work for the next, but I'm going to stick to it and see how it goes for me.

My other reasons for doing this log, is to record my progress, which I hope will help me stay motivated, assist me getting feedback from others, and ultimately achieve my weight / fat loss goal.

My Routine

Either Gym 3 times a week, or Gym 2 times and 1 cross country run.

Cardio sessions include, 30 - 40 minutes treadmill pushing myself harder as I get fitter, with added Rowing 10 minutes and Cross Trainer (Strider Machine) 10 minutes for extra calorie burning. I am currently starting my thread mill run at 6 - 7 mph, and reaching 8 mph at some points. I do 10 minutes hard running then 2 minutes slow walking, then repeat until I hit around 600 - 800 calories. I aim to get my running speed to a consistent 9 mph starting speed and then upwards from there.

I will burn at at least 800 calories each gym session, but probably not more then 1000 until I am feeling very fit.

Supplements

1 or 2 Oxielite pills in morning before breakfast
    1 Oxielite pill in the afternoon
    Protein Shake before workout on gym days (not sure if this is better pre or post workout)

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has an idea which other supplements to stack with, if you think it will be of benefit and help me get quicker results. Not looking to spend to much though on tabs.

Diet

In general, low carbs, low - medium fat, high protein.

On exercise days I will increase my carbs, to give me body energy and to help me to recover post workout. In the past I used to eat 2 bananas after intense cardio sessions and this helped me loose more weight, especially when I hit a plateau.

Why am I writing this Log

To report the effectiveness or non effectiveness of Oxi-Elite Pro.
    To gain advice, to get inspired by others, and to keep myself motivated.
    To Loose a bucket load of weight and to turn my body into a lean, mean, fighting machine.
    I hope to make a few friends from this forum along the way.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-05-2010 at 01:35 PM.

italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmeatball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1 - 5th of August

Todays Weight - 17.1 Stone / 239 pounds

Schedule including what I ate today

8.00 am - fruit and fibre cereal.
    10.00 am - 1 bowl of homemade carrot and coriander soup.
    12 midday - 1st small wholemeal bap with lean ham, pesto, chilli, corriander.
    2 pm - 2nd small wholemeal bap with lean ham, pesto, chilli, corriander.
    3.30 pm - Protein shake, 1 Oxi-Elite Pro tab.
    4.00 pm - Gym
    7.00 pm - 1 whole meal bap toasted cut in halfs, with ham, 2 poached eggs, and a light salad.

Todays Report

I got a call from my wife at 2.30 pm telling me that my Oxi-Elite had arrived. She met me at 3.30 pm where I took my first ever oxi-elite pill. We arrived at the gym around 4.00 pm, where she took our kids swimming, while I worked out for around 1 hour.

I didn't notice any major effects of the oxi-elite, but felt good on the thread mill, and was able to push myself a little harder then usual. My legs were tired from the gym session 2 days before, but kept myself running until I reached 600 calories in about 32 minutes. I felt very good on the rowing machine, I usually just burn 100 calories and feel tired from the off, but this time I felt great until about 80 calories in when my arms started to ache a little. Went back on the treadmill for 5 mins and burned another 100 calories as the cross trainer was in use and I wanted to join my family in the pool.

Total calorie burn - around 800 + light swimming after.

In Summary - I would say I felt a slight increased energy from the Oxi-elite, it could be in my mind though. Its coming up to 9.30 pm now and since leaving the gym, I haven't felt wired or any different to how I feel normally, except for the fact I wasn't starving after working out. I actually felt pretty good and waited an hour before dinner.

I'm looking forward to my pre breakfast oxi elite pill tomorrow, to see how I respond on an empty stomach.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-07-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Day 2 - 6th of August

Todays Weight - 17.1 Stone / 239 pounds

7.15 am - 1 Oxielite Pro Pill
    8.00 am - fruit and fibre cereal.
    12 midday - Ham Salad with added chilli
    1.45 pm - 1 Oxi-Elite Pro tab.
    4.15 pm - Abs Workout
    6.00 pm - 2 large quality meaty sausages (not the gristle variety), with broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
    02.30 am - Bed!!

Todays Report

This was my first day to take Oxielite pro on an empty stomach. I'd previously read that people tend to feel the effects far more on an empty stomach so was quite excited. I started to notice the pill kicking in at about 8:30 am when I arrived at work. I initially felt hotter then usual so I opened the office window. I gradually began to notice that I was quite fired up, you could even say buzzing, and very unusually I was feeling more sociable then normal, super sociable. I was walking round greeting people with stacks of enthusiasm like I'd just heard some sort of great news. I'm sure a couple of people wished I just shut it, and keep my sunshine to myself. Its normally me who's the miserable git in the morning, so this was a turn up for the books!!!

As time went on I could tell that I was more focused on my work, and I had this general sense of well being, and controlled energy. The energy was subtle, you know its their and wants to be released, but it can be kept at bay and channeled when the time is right. This was fortunate considering I sit at a desk for most of the day, so there's not many options for venting stacks of energy!!

I took a further pill at about 1.45 in the afternoon and this felt like it was a top up, keeping me focused and happy. When I got home I worked my abs and then ate a healthy low carb dinner. I ended up staying up until 02:30 am in the morning working on designing a website. The late night wasn't due to the pill keeping me awake, I just got into what I was doing, and perhaps the pills focus helped me along the way.

In Summary - This was my first day of taking 2 oxi-elite pills as per standard directions. The pills, gave me a steady release of energy and more focus. The effects felt like a controlled release with no massive energy surges. I would describe the effects as mild to medium, yet certainly positive. I have read some reviews of people having massive energy, thus making them want to go climb a mountain, some sweat pro-fusing, whilst others had other different but significant effects.

Being honest I was actually a little disappointed this didn't happen to me, I was probably expecting too much to happen, given all the rave reviews I've read. So far so good though, bring on Day 3.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-07-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Day 3 - 7th of August

Todays Weight - 17.0 Stone / 238 pounds

2.30 am - Went to bed.
    6.30 am - Woke up.
    7.30 am - Took 2 Oxielite pro pills.
    12 midday - Lunch - Healthy Chicken Stir Fry with lots of Chilli.
    2.00 pm - Took 1 further Oxielite pro pill.
    4.30 pm - Gym. Mixed some reflex instant whey (free sample) in with 500ml of squash.
    7.00 pm - Dinner. 1 bowl Pasta, sauce & meat balls, with salad.
    11.00 pm - Bed

Todays Report

Well as mentioned in my previous days report, I didn't get to bed until 2.30 am due to working on a website. I woke up by choice at 6.30 am, so in total I got just 4 hours sleep, not good!!! I could have slept in, nothing was stopping me, but I was motivated to get up and finish off the website. I'm the sort of person who once I have started something, I relentlessly sees it through to the end, and if its something that I want out of the way with, I'll do it as quick as possible.

I took 2 Oxielite Pro, thinking that 2 might be my sweet spot, whilst secretly hoping that taking a double dose would give me a, surging energy buzz, like a Duracell bunny on crack. It didn't happen, possibly because I was so tired from lack of sleep, but what the pills did do was balance me out and make me normal for the day.

Usually when I don't sleep, I feel like rubbish the next day until I go to sleep again, but I today I felt completely fine. I was focused on getting the website done, and even started to think about going for a brisk run. I hadn't planned to do any exercise today, but the fact it was on my mind, was a sure sign the pills must be doing something.

Anyhow, I worked on the website, had my lunch, and then continued working until I was very happy with my results, at which point I stopped.

At 2pm I took 1 further oxi pill, at which time my kids started bugging me about going swimming. Consulting the Mrs, she said she was happy to go, and even offered watch the kids again, whilst I went to the Gym. This was opportunity I could not pass up.

Feeling energized by my second pill, off we went, my head feeling a little tired now, but my mind and body telling me to get working. I started out by doing 620 calories on the treadmill, slurping my water bottle of black current squash mixed with relfex instant whey, which incidentally tasted like salty chicken stock. The whey was a free sample that came with my Oxi bottle, so I thought I'd make the most of it. I guesstimated how much to use, putting two big spoonfuls of the stuff in 500 ml's of the diluted juice, as there were no instructions. Not sure if that was too much or too little, but either way its savoury flavours clashed harshly with the sweetness of the juice.

About 10 mins in, I noticed my legs were getting tired, so I decided not to push myself too hard and stick to a safe limit, so I could make it to my usual 600 cals. My stategy worked out well and I managed to cover the same calories and distance in a similar time to my previous workout. I then moved on to the cross trainer and did another 100 cals, finishing off with the 100 cals worth of rowing.

The rowing was the hardest part, I felt like stopping 50 calories in (about 1200 meters), as my arms were getting very tired, most likely from lack of sleep, but I soldiered on pushing my self harder for the next 50. On hitting 100 my arms were hurting quite a bit, and continued to ache for a few minutes after finishing. Your probably thinking at this point, what a pansy, only 100 cals and your arms hurt!! You'd be right, although I do take into account, that I and have only just started working out, am overweight, and have not worked this part of a long time. Its gonna take me some time to get past the pain thresh hold, but I'm feeling better and better, I'll get their eventually.

At this time of writing its 7pm, and I'm feeling good, if a little tired, I'll hit the sack earlier tonight. My mental well being has been sustained all day and that counts for a lot.

Summary - The Oxielite kept me going through the day despite sleep depravation, and even got me through a surprise gym session that I hadn't planned. I am now noticing, from when I started to loose weight several months back, to where I'm at now, that my bodies starting to shape up a little. Nothing major yet, I still have a big gut to bust, but my man boobs are gone, my face is less chubby, and I'm feeling better about my appearance, fitting into my clothes better. I'd even go as far as to say I look deceptively healthy, more like I've being doing weights then cardio, which can be attributed to my large chest & shoulders, with the reduced waist line. Still a long way to go though and its the outcome of what I'm going to look like when I've shed more pounds that keeps me motivated.

I think I'll just take the one Oxi pill in the morning tomorrow, and see how I fair.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-08-2010 at 12:23 AM.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know what it's like to write a log that falls on deaf ears so I thought I'd chime in despite a high level of expertise. You have some great things going for you for sure here:

You're taking from what I can gather the most universally liked fat burner available, at least legally through conventional means.

You seem highly motivated, and that's a big part of it.

Finally, and maybe most importantly, this whole process is very thoroughly thought out on your part. I can see the time you take writing your posts and this is not being done without great forethought and effort. You're destined for success if you continue to listen to your body and think about what you're doing, refining your workouts as you improve and learn more from this board and other sources.

Sorry that I don't want to step on anyone's toes by pointing out anything that may be glaringly wrong with what you're doing, but it seems to me that you have a pretty darn good thing going (other than that 4 hour sleep!) and wanted to offer some encouragement. I'll be following because I have no doubt you'll have a pretty nice looking transformation by the end of your bottle.

Good luck!

razorhead89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey man, im following this log!

Keep motivated because your motivating me!

God Bless.

Thanks guys, really appreciate your kind words, and its great to know I'm not alone around these parts!!!

Actually I was half expecting my thread to fall on deaf ears. After all, I'm brand new to the forum so don't have any credibility, as well as the fact I'm not pumping iron to get ripped, which I'm assuming is the primary goal for most. Further down the line once I've lost the fat, I'll start to introduce weight training to my routine and it'll be great to get some expert advice from the people on this forum. Like wise if there's any cardio gurus around I'm very open to your suggestions. You'll probably have guessed by now that I'm an English man, so my writing style may be a little funky to follow.

As you say, there is a strong possibility that I'm going about this all the wrong way and I'll be the first to admit I'm a complete novice when it comes to all things fitness. I'm basically doing what I feel works for me and as mentioned I'm very open to any criticism or advice on how to improve my work out and diet.

Thanks again, and have a great day!!

Day 4 - 8th of August

Todays Weight - Didn't have the opportunity to weigh myself. I'll be on the scale tomorrow at work. I'm quite interested to see my morning weight, now thats I've been on the Oxielite for several days.

7.30 am - Woke up, took 1 Oxi Elite Pro.
    8.00 am - breakfast, fruit and fibre cereal.
    12.45 pm - Took 1 Oxi Elite Pro.
    1pm - Lunch - Small amount of pasta and rice with pork.
    2.30 pm - Some abs work.
    6.30 pm - Dinner. Small portion of chicken and veg.

Todays Report

I woke up from a good nights sleep, but still felt quite tired & heavy headed. My tiredness continued throughout the morning, with my eyes in particular feeling sleepy. Altogether I was pretty sluggish and I didn't really notice any effects from my morning Oxielite pill.

Likewise my afternoon pill didn't seem to give me any noticeable surges of energy.

I was however quite focused in the afternoon and set about doing some house work including completely rearranging my closet, which took me a good few hours. I hadn't planned to do this mammoth task, so again perhaps the Oxielite spurred me into doing something more productive. I was motivated to see the job through, making my clothes neat and orderly, placing them in piles according to their type. I finished by lining up my shirts, and shifting quite a bit of unwanted stuff into the loft, to give me more space. Seeing the finished result was satisfying and it was sort of a pre-preparation to allow me to wear more stuff as the weight falls off.

I actually tried on a few clothes that I used to wear back in my slimmer days and managed to squeeze into them, which I wouldn't have been able to do a few months back. I put these clothes to one side, in their own separate piles, whilst mentally telling myself that I'd wear them when I shed the pounds. In addition to the tidying, I spent some time on my mid section doing mostly crunches.

Summary - A bit of a lazy day at home!! The Oxielite didn't seem to kick in, in any big way, but at least I was focused in the afternoon to do some serious house work. I've now decided to invest in some dumbbells to do weights at home on my days away from the gym.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-09-2010 at 11:15 AM.

razorhead89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey man, it looks like you had a couple of the same symptoms i experienced my first couple days.

1.) First week is for your body to get used to the pill

2.) Your diet from day 4 doesnt look like your eating enough bro.

You need 6 small portioned mills all day and not just little ones here and there.

So try to increase your calories because when you wake up in the morning, you should feel motivated and good to go. This tired feeling your are having maybe due to lack of energy from food. REMEMBER the pill causes higher metabolic rates and increases calorie burning. therefor make sure your having enough in your tank or you may be running on empty = tired!!!

Day 5 - 9th of August

Todays Weight - 17.1 stone / 239 pounds.

7.00 am - Woke up, took 1 Oxielite pro.
    8.00 am - Breakfast, fruit and fibre cereal.
    12.00 pm - Cooked Vegetables with chorizo sausage.
    1.45 pm - Took second Oxielite pro.
    4.30 pm - Stocked up on fresh veg, seafood, and some herbs and spices from the supermarket. Planning a healthy week ahead.
    6.30 pm - Dinner. Same as lunch.

Todays Report

Again I felt a little heavy headed up on waking, and had to drag myself out of bed. I got to work at about 8, and weighed myself immediately. Still sitting at 239 pounds, which made me feel a tad disappointed.

I thought I'd have lost more then by now, being on day 5 of my Oxielite plan, but at least I haven't gained any. Having said this I did drink a load of fluids the day before so perhaps some of it was water weight. Not to be disheartened as I have 3 intense workout days planned, where I'll be on the Oxielite for them all. I plan to take 2 pills in the morning and 1 in the afternoon on work out days, and just 1:1 on rest days.

At work the Oxielite seemed to kick in early on in the morning, I was again very focused, no task was too big, I just took everything in my stride with bags of enthusiasm to spare.
    At the same time, and I know this sounds strange but my eyes felt tired again, as if I hadn't slept well. I might hit the sack an hour earlier tonight and see if that helps.
    The afternoon pill really got me going, work seemed to fly by and by the time I was finished for the day, I was feeling great. I still think the energy effects are subtle though, certainly not enough to make me want to go for a run, but enough to feel talkative and fired up. Also at some points, I felt a little on the edge, slightly anxious, could this be the caffeine?

The big change I noticed today, was that my appetite was gone, I literally had to force my dinner down me. I think the hunger suppression is starting to kick in. My food was healthy and my portions quite small, yet I still struggled mainly at dinner. Going to have to eat tomorrow for gym energy, I want to push myself a little harder then usual.

Its now 7.49 pm and I'm feeling sleepy already, but can't weight to get to the gym tomorrow.

Summary - 5 Days in on the Oxielite, I haven't really noticed any weight loss, but I felt great at work, and the hunger suppression has really started to kick in today. My goal for this week is to get down to about 235 pounds.

Originally Posted by razorhead89 View Post
    Hey man, it looks like you had a couple of the same symptoms i experienced my first couple days.

1.) First week is for your body to get used to the pill

2.) Your diet from day 4 doesnt look like your eating enough bro.

You need 6 small portioned mills all day and not just little ones here and there.

So try to increase your calories because when you wake up in the morning, you should feel motivated and good to go. This tired feeling your are having maybe due to lack of energy from food. REMEMBER the pill causes higher metabolic rates and increases calorie burning. therefor make sure your having enough in your tank or you may be running on empty = tired!!!
    Your probably right, I have been eating low amounts of calories, and especially low carbs. 3 meals a days breakfast, lunch, dinner, suits me best, as I find this way, easy to plan and prepare for. I know its better to eat 6 smaller portions, but seems that I'd have to spend a lot of time preparing each meal, and at work this isn't possible.

I think this week will be a learning what works best week for me.

Day 6 - 10th of August

Todays Weight Analysis

Weight - 16.8 stone / 236 pounds.
    Fat - 29.6 % Water 47.1 % Muscle 34.9 %

7.00 am - Woke up.
    7.30 am - Took 2 Oxielite pro.
    10.00 am - Prawn & Spinach Salad, with light dressing and chopped nuts. 1 Nectarine.
    12.00 pm - 1 Ham, Chorizo, spinach, whole meal roll sandwich.
    1.45 pm - 1 Ham, Chorizo, spinach, whole meal roll sandwich.
    2.00 pm - Took 1 Oxielite pro.
    3.45 pm - Protein Shake.
    4.15 pm - Gym.
    6.30 pm - Recovery Drink.
    7.30 pm - Dinner, Thai Chicken Curry, with small portion of rice, and Spinach side salad.
    7.45 pm - Weighed myself on my new scales.

Todays Report

Today I tried to spread my eating out a little more, although I'm still from the perfect eating plan. I took two Oxielites before arriving at work and one in the afternoon.

At lunch time I purchased some decent body analyzer scales that measure weight, body fat %, water %, and muscle percentage. Not sure how accurate these measurements are but invested in a good set, which takes into account your height and uses electric impulses to calculate the readings.

You can see my results for the new scales above, and perhaps you can give me some feedback on what I should be working towards!!

I must add that most weight readings up to today, all the other weighings have been done on the scale at work, with full clothes, and fairly heavy shoes, hence why I'm suddenly lighter. From this point on I'll record my weight from my new scales, and always weigh in first thing before work.

Anyway I digress, and want to get back to talking about work for a moment.

My workload is now starting to build up a little and the stress levels were higher then usual in the office. In all honesty I didn't feel that great for the duration of my working day, the effects of the Oxielite felt more like anxiety bubbling up in my midsection. My stomach felt like it was churning like its burning my food, but a little unsettling.

Perhaps when you feel good, the Oxielite exaggerates that positive mood, but when your feeling bad, it has the same catalytic effect in reverse, and you end up feeling pretty terrible. I can't be sure of this but I left work, feeling like I was carrying the weight of the world!!

However I was keen to put the day behind me and arrived at the Gym determined to put in a good performance. I did just that, burning over 1000 calories in under an hour, pushing myself harder and longer then ever on the thread mill, and by the time I was done, work seemed like a distant memory. You can't beat a good workout as they say.

On arriving home, I opened an ancient tub of Recover Max from Maxi-muscle that has been sat on top of my fridge for maybe 4 - 5 years. I'm sure its heavily expired but I figured well its only powder, what harm can it do, and opened the tub. The stuff smelled rank, but it looked normal, and I recalled it always smelled that way. My wife complained that the kitchen stank after just opening it, so perhaps I shouldn't have touched it but hey, no pain no gain. I mixed a scoop with water, and it tasted ok, so drank a full 400 ml serving. At this time of writing, I'm still alive and well, so it could still be ok to consume and could be turn out to be a useful as part of my workout regime. If I don't blog tomorrow though, I could be dead!!!

At dinner my appetite felt suppressed again, this is the second day in a row where I've struggled with even a small portion. Lunch is fine, its just dinner I don't feel like eating, but I'm making myself eat despite this.

After dinner I weighed myself on my new scales, and felt good about being less then 17 stone, or 236 pounds. I'm going to weigh myself in the morning when I wake up, so I'll probably weigh in a little lighter tomorrow. I'll stick with this routine from now on.

Summary - My mood at work wasn't too good, and I felt the Oxielite made me quite edgy and aggregated the negative effects, making me feel a little down. It could just be me, can't really tell!

On the plus side, I had my best work out so far, since I started this whole health kick, I was able to push myself for harder and longer then usual on the thread mill, and cross trainer, burning more calories then normal.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-10-2010 at 01:42 PM.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't fathom any way you won't be seeing results, even if OEP is worthless. You're getting good work done physically and it seems that you must be eating well under maintenance, especially when considering some of the massive calorie burning you're doing at the gym. Keep it going and you'll have some good, sustained fat loss. I like what you're doing for sure.

Don't be so hard on yourself about the perfect diet either. Perfect is getting enough protein/fats and having the right amount of cals. Just because every food you eat may not seem perfect to you, don't stress over it. It's pretty easy, just eat less calories than you burn and get the right amounts of your macros and you have no worries.

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I can't fathom any way you won't be seeing results, even if OEP is worthless. You're getting good work done physically and it seems that you must be eating well under maintenance, especially when considering some of the massive calorie burning you're doing at the gym. Keep it going and you'll have some good, sustained fat loss. I like what you're doing for sure.

Don't be so hard on yourself about the perfect diet either. Perfect is getting enough protein/fats and having the right amount of cals. Just because every food you eat may not seem perfect to you, don't stress over it. It's pretty easy, just eat less calories than you burn and get the right amounts of your macros and you have no worries.
    Thanks for your encouragement, I'll keep on battling away. I've also purchased some weights today, to start building up my muscles, on my non cardio days.

Day 7- 11th of August

Todays Weight Analysis

Weight - 16.8 stone / 236 pounds.
    Fat - 29.6 % Water 47.1 % Muscle 34.9 %

7.00 am - Woke up.
    7.15 am - Took 1 Oxielite pro.
    8.00 am - Large protein shake.
    8.30 am - Piece of fruit.
    12.00 pm - Large portion seafood salad with healthy dressing.
    17.30 pm - Dinner. Large portion Thai style Stir Fry with prawns and mussels.

Summary - Just a quick summary for today as nothing Special to report on, I took just one Oxielite today, and all day I've felt pretty ordinary but got quite a bit done at work.

I skipped my usual cereal breakfast, instead substituting a protein shake. I've stuck to low carbs, high protein / veg, but keeping my portion size deliberately big to keep me satisfied. I actually forgot to take my afternoon Oxielite pill and as a result, this evening I'm feeling pretty sleepy, as well as lacking in energy. This could be due to my lack of carb intake as well.

I found someone from my work selling his weight training equipment for a good price, so I took the opportunity to snap it up. I plan to build my upper body strength / muscle on my non cardio days at home, when I work my abs. I'll use mostly dumbbells to start me off and if I start to get into, I can always continue developing at the gym. There's about 100 kg of mixed weights, including barbell and dumbbell bars, so I should be able to work most areas.

Back to the Gym tomorrow for some more Calorie busting.

Day 8 - 12th of August

Todays Weight Analysis

Weight - 16.7 stone / 233 pounds.
    Fat - 29.5 % Water 47.1 % Muscle 35.1 %

7.00 am - Woke up.
    7.30 am - Took 2 Oxielite pro.
    10.00 am - Spinach / cheese Salad, with light dressing & left over stir fry.
    2.00 pm - 2 Ham, salami, spinach, whole meal roll sandwich.
    2.05 pm - Took 1 Oxielite pro.
    4.15 pm - Gym.
    7.30 pm - Dinner, lasagna with veg.

Todays Report

Took 2 Oxielites before work. By about 8.30, the effects were noticeable, I felt warmer then usual, my body felt like it was racing with my brain lagging a couple of steps behind. I would describe my state of mind and body as being 'hyper active'. I think 2 pills is a bit overkill for me at work, as I don't feel my bodys making use of them. When I walk down the corridor I'm like a man on a mission!!! On my next workout day, I might try just 1 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon to see how this differs.

The appetite suppression is now quite strong, I haven't felt like eating all day, even after my work out when I'm usually staving. I literally had to force my 10am meal down me, and my pre-work out sandwich's weren't that much better. However its dinner time when the suppression feels at its highest, and I just ate a small portion today.

Tomorrow I'm going out for a working lunch to a Chinese all you can eat place and I'm probably not going to be able to eat all that much. I'll stick to all you can eat meat and veg and go steady on the carbs!!!

Todays workout was hard going, but I knew I had to mentally overcome the pain barrier and this kept me going. Using my weapon of choice - the trusty tread mill, I burned roughly 800 cals in 40 mins, and then did another 100 on the cross trainer, giving rowing a miss. Not quite as much intensity as my last workout but above my average.

On this occasion, my legs were definitely the tidiest they have been from starting off, my body wanted to stop 5 minutes in, but I just kept telling it to keep pushing for another 5 before it can rest, and on getting their giving it a couple of minutes rest, then starting running hard again for another 10 minutes, and so on repeating this cycle until the cals were burned.

Just setting these 10 minute rest goals, going from intense to rest back to intense again, definitely keeps me going, and I am able to push myself harder up to the point where I feel wrecked.

People are starting to stair at this big guy in the gym, I can see them thinking, "how can he keep going for so long", or "look at the swimming pool of sweat he's producing". Its all good and keeps me motivated. In truth what I'm doing is pretty mediocre for the average fit person, but for a 17 stone fat guy its pretty eye catching to see him pushing harder and harder for 40 minutes. The sweat is incredible as mentioned, by the time I get off the treadmill, my whole t-shirts soaked and I'm pouring!!! I think this can be partially attributed to the Oxi Pills, as I've heard they make you sweat buckets!

I reckon I'll be running at a steady 9mph from the off in a couple of months time, but for now I'm starting at 7mph and keeping at around this level for 40 mins, sometimes moving up to 8 mph for 5 minute spurts.

Summary - A bit hyper on the Oxi's in the morning, and I kept going, pushing through the pain barrier at the gym. 8 days in and I've probably dropped a few of pounds as I'm weighing in a little less. I'm definitely not going to be one of the "I lost 20 lbs in a 14 days" people, but I reckon I'll loose maybe 8 - 10 lbs a month doing what I'm doing. Once I hit the 225 pound mark, I'm only 15 lbs off my target weight, so its within my reaching distance.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-13-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Day 9 - 13th of August

Todays Weight Analysis

Weight - 16.6 stone / 233 pounds.
    Fat - 29.1 % Water 47.1 % Muscle 35.5 %

7.00 am - Woke up.
    7.15 am - Took 1 Oxielite pro.
    12.00 midday - All you can eat Chinese.

Summary - A pretty regular day, 1 Oxi suppressed my appetite to the point where I couldn't eat much Chinese all you can eat, which is what I suspected would be the case. I stuck to mostly meat and veg, and low carb options. I'm sure most stuff was fried in a ton of oil. Don't think I'm going to eat this evening as the lunch was enough to see me through.

Day 10 - 14th of August

Accidently deleted the content of this day.

I can recall I took 3 Oxi Elites, 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. I also burned 1100 calories in the Gym and ate pretty well.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-16-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Day 11 - 15th of August

Todays Weight Analysis

Weight - 16.4 stone / 233 pounds.
    Fat - 28.3 % Water 48.1 % Muscle 35.5 %

0700 - Wake up, take 1 Oxielite Pro
    0730 - Breakfast Thai Chicken Curry.
    1300 - Lunch - 2 Poached eggs, one whole meal bun, with lean ham and spinach.
    1400 - Take 1 Oxielite Pro.
    1630 - Short cross country run.
    1730 - Thai Curry, side salad, no rice.

Todays Summary

Not much to say except that I felt like working out after my lunch, so went for a quick run in the afternoon.

In hindsight I probably should have rested as my legs felt like lead weights. This was my first out door run since starting this whole fitness campaign and it showed. I haven't done any inclines on the treadmill in the gym and 50% of the course I ran round was up a fairly steep hill.

I got Half way up the hill, but then had to stop and walk for little over a minute, just to recuperate as I was feeling pretty awful. I set off after this and managed to continue with no further problems.

Day 12 - 16th of August

Todays Weight Analysis

Weight - 16.7 stone / 233 pounds.

0700 - Wake up, take 1 Oxielite Pro
    0800 - Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre Cereal.
    1300 - Lunch ate out - Nando's Piri Piri Chicken with fries.
    1700 - Roast Pork with gravy and veg.
    1815 - Take 1 Oxielite Pro.

Todays Summary

Feeling a bit guilty today. Took the family out for lunch and ate fries for the first time in ages, even worse I dunked them in creamy mayo. But that wasn't the worst bit, I also ate a hefty portion of chicken smoothened in Nando's extra extra hot piri piri sauce and I even ate the chicken skin which I've read has nearly twice the fat content as the meat. It was soooo darn tasty!!!

Not much better at dinner, we had a slow cooked pork joint and I made delicious fattening gravy from the juices of the meat. At least I didn't eat any high carbs with this, just broccoli and cauliflower and I only had a small portion of the meat with gravy.

The Oxi's gave me the same usual energy burst. Its 1850 here in the UK and I feel like going out running again but I know I need to rest for the 1st of my 3 weekly workouts, starting tomorrow.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-16-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Day 13, 14, 15, An eventful few days!!!

Weight Analysis

Current Weight - 16.4 stone / 229 pounds.

I'm not going to list 3 days worth of eating, but in short its been a combination of eating healthy stuff, with what I'd call a few 'Sin' meals. These sins included two cooked breakfasts and a good old portion o of British fish & chips!!!!

Summary

Day 13 - 3 Oxielite Pills, 2 Morning, 1 Afternoon

At the Gym burned 1100 Calories, which made me feel better about the cooked breakfast I ate at Ikea!!! The work out went well, I felt like keeping going on the treadmill even when it was time to stop.

Day 14 - 2 Oxelite Pills, 1 Morning, 1 Afternoon

Took a day trip to one of those swimming parks with slides etc, the Kids loved it. Afterwards we went to a nearby large shopping mall, where I ate an adult sized portion of fish and chips. The fish was heavily battered and the chips were greasy and lardy. I Felt very guilty whilst eating this, because as I was tucking in, I realised there were much healthy options in the food court. I didn't really eat anything else the rest of the day though as the lunch filled me up or perhaps it was the guilt!!

Day 15 - 3 Oxielite Pills, 2 Morning, 1 Afternoon

Treated myself to a home cooked breakfast, of lean bacon, poached egg, and fried mushrooms. I think I can get away with this one, as its work out day and besides the meals high in protein and low in carbs.

I then spent about 4 hours doing some pretty rigourous gardening, there was a lot of weeding and grass cutting to get through and I even did the neighbours front lawn whilst she was out!! By the time I'd finished I was sweating.

After finishing in the garden, the family and I consumed, a quick prework out meal of home made Tandoori marinaded chicken, small portion of rice, and spinach leaves.

2 hours later I hit the gym. Here I burned another 1100 calories, but it was the hardest session I've had sor far on the treadmill. I pushed it to the limit, not to say I hadn't worked this hard before, but at one point when I was coming to the end of my last hard stint, I felt like I was going to black out, as if my body wasn't getting enough oxygen. My chest and back felt tight and painful in just a couple of spots throughout the run, which prevented me from going harder. I'm thinking this could be that my muscles were starved of oxygen.

Well I think I might be over doing it a little, I felt sick after finishing the work out, and I think the biggest mistake was the lunch time tandoori. The spices were just too strong and I had terrible stomach acid for the rest of the evening. I think the workout churned it despite the 2 hour interval!!

Well tommorow I'm on an easily day, I'm going to eat right and relax to recuperate for my third workout of the week on Saturday.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-19-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Days 16, 17

Weight Analysis

Current Weight - 16.4 stone / 229 pounds.

Summary

Day 16 - Took 0 Oxielite pills.

Bummed about at home all day and ate a too much pasta and sauce. At least it was whole-meal pasta.

Day 17 - 2 Oxelite Pills, 1 Morning, 1 Afternoon

Back to the gym, legs felt really tired but managed to burn 1200 calories. Ate pretty well today, only carbs was a hash brown with breakfast.

Days 18, 19, 20, 21

Current Weight Analysis - 25th August 2010

Current Weight - 16.1 stone / 225 pounds.

Summary

Day 18 - Took 2 Oxielite pills. 1 Morning, 1 Afternoon

Should have rested today, but felt like going running so I did. I went cross country for about 4 miles, but the body felt stiff & heavy. It got easier as I went on and was quite enjoying it, up to the point where I got attacked by a German Shepherd, who's owner couldn't understand his dogs reaction to me, apparently he never barks at anyone. Must have been the smell of my stale sweat, either that or the dog could sense danger!!

Day 19 - 2 Oxelite Pills, 1 Morning, 1 Afternoon

Today I'm back to the work after my week off, feeling a bit bummed knowing my work loads going to be intense. After a few hours of planning and organize, things were starting to look up, and I was getting my working head back on. I definitely noticed the energy the Oxi's were giving me.

Day 20 - 3 Oxielite Pill, 2 Morning, 1 Afternoon

After finishing work, I hit the Gym for my first workout of the week. The lunch I made was pretty awful, so I didn't eat much before hand. On the tread mill, I was stiff, sore and heavy, this was the closest I've come to having to stop during my normal routine but I felt I was going to damage my body if I kept pushing on. Basically I don't think I've given my muscles enough rest between last weeks workout schedule and this weeks.

The pain didn't stop me though, I basically just kept myself to keep going, blocking out the pain, until I made it to 900 calories running. I then ended up doing even more then I usually would on the rower and stepper, reaching 1300 calories, this being my new record so far. I seem to have a habit of pushing myself harder and longer when I'm feeling at my worst. I think when I'm another stone lighter, I'll really start to be able to push myself harder but feel less body pain.

Day 21 - 1 Oxielite Pill in the morning

Just a normal day at work, I ate low carbs at every meal. I don't know if eating this way is good for the mental self, as I felt pretty demotivated at work. This evening I'm going to rest and recuperate for tomorrows work out.

On the plus side, my weight now is 16.1 stone or 225 pounds so I've lost a total 15 pounds in 21 days. I'm not sure how helpful the Oxi-elite has been, due to the fact I've really been beasting myself with hard cardio at every gym session, and I've been burning in excess of 3000 calories per week, so the weight loss could just be down to my exercise routine. I reckon my diets been pretty good in general, most days have been low carbs and calories probably eating less then 1500 - 2000 per day, and maybe somedays around 1000. This is probably too low considering how many cals I'm burning.
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-26-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Am I over doing it???

Days 22 - 26th August

Current Weight

16.1 stone / 225 pounds.

Schedule

07.30 - 2 Oxielite tabs.
    10.20 - Bowl of cereal.
    13.00 - Chicken & Veg in wholemeal Pitta.
    14.00 - 1 Oxielite tab.
    15.50 - Protein Shake.
    16.30 - Gym
    19.30 - Bowl of Pasta. Followed by lots of water.

Summary

I'm going to get right to the point, I'm not sure if many or any people are still following this thread, but I could use a bit of advice. I've been wearing a sports compression vest throughout today, and before going to the gym, I don't think I consumed enough food to give me the appropriate energy prior to my workout.

I started running on the treadmill, at a regular pace, and by the time I was approaching 10 minutes in, I was almost gasping for breath. I slowed down for 2 mins, and then did another 10, by which point I was really struggling with breathing. I had a further 2 mins break, then started my final 10 minute stint but it was unbearable. After about a minute I knew I couldn't continue as the breathing was getting worse, so I hit the stop button and went to the changing room. I took off the vest and instantly felt relief. After gathering my breath back, I returned to the treadmill to re-complete my final stint. It was hard going but I was breathing easier so the vest must have been stopping me breathing properly. I made it to around 900 calories my usual goal, but I felt like rubbish by the end, worse then I've ever felt up to now.

After a brief rest, I moved onto rowing for a further 200 calories which wasn't too bad. I finished off on the cross trainer for my final 200 cals and it was hear where I became concerned.

After a minute or so, I felt very tired, you could say a light headed, but I decided to continue, telling myself that I wasn't far off finishing and the cross trainer was easy.

However after reaching the 100 calorie mark on the counter, I was getting quite bad, I started feeling a bit delirious, and my head was dropping low. At 150 cals I was feeling ill and decided I shouldn't continue. In all honesty I was almost feeling like I might collapse.

After getting home and eating dinner I started to feel normal again.

Basically I'm not sure if its the fact the I'm over doing it, I'm not eating enough, or if it was that compression vest that wrecked me running causing me to feel bad for the rest of the workout. Its probably a combination of all these factors, but would appreciate any comments!!

Tomorrow is 'weigh day' at work, myself and 2 of my colleagues / friends, have a very competitive monthly office competition going on, to see who's going to loose the most weight over 6 months. This is only the 2nd months weigh in, leaving 4 weigh monthly in's to go. Currently I'm thrashing the competition by a long way, I was the heaviest of the 3 us to begin with at 18.8 stone, but tomorrow I reckon I'll be in the lower 16's.

I can see the hard works paying off but there's still a long way to go, I know my guts going to be the last thing to go and am hoping I can keep it up, because its getting harder!!!
    Last edited by italianmeatball; 08-26-2010 at 01:05 PM.