Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Optimum Nutrition wholly oat bars NOM NOM

alright optimum nutrition has generously been handing out some serious reviews lately around 400 in the last week or so if I'm not mistaken and I was lucky enough to get a stop reviewing their wholly oat bars which I've been dyingto try out here's the write up I will post the ingredient profile with each flavor review because the vary slightly

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/op...oats-bars.html

Optimum Wholly Oats Bars Product Guide
    If you're a nutrition-savvy athlete, you're already well aware of the benefits staged proteins and slow-burning carbohydrates provide. The protein primes muscles for rebuilding after the breakdown of training or competition, and the carbohydrates fuel your efforts.* Optimum Nutrition's Wholly Oats bars offer a delicious alternative to a bowl of oatmeal and protein shake – an alternative that can easily be taken along to the gym, the competition or wherever your busy day takes you. It makes a great between meals snack too.

Beyond The Basics

•21 Grams of Casein, Whey & Egg Proteins
    •42 Grams of Fast & Slow Burning Carbs
    •For Pre-Workout Energy & Post-Workout Recovery*
    •Only 5 Grams of Fat in the Entire Bar

one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up chocolate peanut butter

alright I tried the chocolate peanut butter wholly oats bar about 10 mins after recieving it in the mail (I'm really patient ) initial thoughts upon opening the bar is it smelled looked mighty tasty so I took a pic sorry if it came out a bit blurry you guys get the idea

taste - 11/10 -damn I found a new friend to take to class these weren't overpowering with the PB or chocolate it really reminded me of and soft n chewy sunbelt granola bar dipped in chocolate , it was absolutely excellent and probably in my top 3 favorite protien bars ever

texture -10/10 -not grainy at all and it damn sure wasn't like cardboard as are many protien bars if I didn't know better I would've guessed it was a soft granola bar

profile -9/10 - the only reason this got a 9 instead of a 10 is because in my opinion no protien bar is going to be as healthy as a well picked shake but this one is deffinitely my overall choice at this point it is about as good as it gets IMO - I am not just talking smack these will be in my stash next order without a doubt --here is the ingredient profile for this flavor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Box Of 12 Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size1Bar(77g)
    Servings Per Container12

Amount Per Serving

Calories 280
    Calories From Fat 60

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 7g 12%
    Saturated Fat 2g 15%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 5mg 2%
    Sodium 180mg 8%
    Total Carbohydrate 35g 12%
    Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 21g

Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 4%
    Iron 2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Other Ingredients:
    Protein Blend (Acid Casein, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen), Glycerine, Toasted Oats (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Honey, Brown Sugar Molasses), Rolled Oats, Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup Solids, Water, Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Peanuts, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Salt), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Maltitol, Peanut Flour, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sorbitol, Mixed Tocopherols, Sucralose.

Allergen Information:
    Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat, Egg, Peanuts And Tree Nuts (Almond, Cashew, Pecan, Walnut, Coconut, Hazelnut)

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review homie! I hope I get to mine soon and find out myself.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice reviews brah, can't wait to try these
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Nice review homie! I hope I get to mine soon and find out myself.
    thanks bro , they are really tasty

Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    nice reviews brah, can't wait to try these
    thanks man , I will be getting a box of the pb in my next order for sure

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

strawberries & cream

ok I'm bulking and was curious so I went ahead and tried the strawberries & cream bar this one also smells fantastic and appears to have lil strawberry bits in the oats nice touch

taste - 9/10 - the taste is very good but I'm personally not a big fan of straberry flavored things aside from the real thing , these were by far the best of the 3 strawberry protien bars I've tried but just like them it's a lil too sweet for me , but still tasted great

texture - 10/10 just as it was with the chocolate pb the texture is perfect to me

profile- 8.5/10 I know it is just a few more G of simple carbs but I am happier with the choc PB profile , I'm a lil picky with protien bars but this one is still much better than most

overall- both products are excellent and I liked both , just because strawberry got a lil lower rate from my tastebuds make no mistake I would still use it in a heartbeat if the choc pb was sold out , I will be using these all fall n winter on my bulk I feel they are the best and healthiest option I've seen in a protien bar in quite a while here's the ingredient profile

Box Of 12 Strawberries & Cream
    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size1Bar(79g)
    Servings Per Container12

Amount Per Serving

Calories 290
    Calories From Fat 45

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 5g 8%
    Saturated Fat 2g 10%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 5mg 2%
    Sodium 40mg 2%
    Total Carbohydrate 42g 14%
    Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
    Sugars 8g
    Protein 21g

Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 6%
    Iron 2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Other Ingredients:
    Protein Blend (Acid Casein, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen), Glycerine, Toasted Oats (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Honey, Brown Sugar Molasses), Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Reduced Mineral Whey Powder, Sugar, Nonfat Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla), Corn Syrup Solids, Rolled Oats, Maltitol, Cranberry Pieces (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Water, Strawberry Pieces, Sunflower Oil, Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols, Sucralose.

Allergen Information:
    Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat, Egg, Peanuts And Tree Nuts (Almond, Cashew, Pecan, Walnut, Coconut, Hazelnut)

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great review, I just tried mine as soon as I received it (couldn't resist)

I agree with your review, only thing different is all based on my personal preference I like the strawberry one.

But they are both good without a doubt, and I will also be picking some of these up in the future to eat between classes... very convenient!!

Originally Posted by Non30 View Post
    Great review, I just tried mine as soon as I received it (couldn't resist)

I agree with your review, only thing different is all based on my personal preference I like the strawberry one.

But they are both good without a doubt, and I will also be picking some of these up in the future to eat between classes... very convenient!!
    yeah they didn't last long once the package came today for me either I figure a lot of people will preffer the strawberry because a lot of people like sweeter protien bars , which is a good thing because if they're all buying strawberry it means choc pb won't be selling out

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cant wait to try these. good reviews.

Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Non30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    yeah they didn't last long once the package came today for me either I figure a lot of people will preffer the strawberry because a lot of people like sweeter protien bars , which is a good thing because if they're all buying strawberry it means choc pb won't be selling out
    Yup, I have that sweet tooth, the peanut butter taste great too though!

Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post
    cant wait to try these. good reviews.
    they are excellent bro , your tastebuds will be happy

Originally Posted by Non30 View Post
    Yup, I have that sweet tooth, the peanut butter taste great too though!
    I liked both I normally don't like strawberry stuff ,ironically I love fresh strawberries

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    these reviews are making me want to rip my bars open and eat them but i will be patient until i need a quick meal at work

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    these reviews are making me want to rip my bars open and eat them but i will be patient until i need a quick meal at work
    u are a more patient man, than me bro mine lasted like 5 mins for the 1st n then 2hrs later the 2nd was gone

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review, ON is very happy with how these turned out and one are the more healthy bars out there
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Great review, ON is very happy with how these turned out and one are the more healthy bars out there
    thanks bro and they should be the profile and taste is excellent

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good reviewin saint, just put mine up as well and really enjoyed my first bar (pb)

Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    good reviewin saint, just put mine up as well and really enjoyed my first bar (pb)
    thanks bro ,and I'll check it out here in a lil bit pb was my favorite I'm going to buy some shortly

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    u are a more patient man, than me bro mine lasted like 5 mins for the 1st n then 2hrs later the 2nd was gone
    patience is a virtue

airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10) airy_piscean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    no sugar alcohols, low sugar and slightly better profile than designer whey's oatmeal bars...im definitely gonna cop a box or two