Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Exclamation Magnum Nutraceuticals THRUST and DNA promo!!!

Magnum Thrust is an advanced natural testosterone amplifier and estrogen suppressant. The powerful compounds in Magnum Thrust will drastically improve your muscle density, strength, endurance, sleep and recovery, and will have you feeling more youthful in a matter of days!

You can purchase it here:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/thrust.html

What's in Thrust?

160 Capsules

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size:4 capsules
    Servings Per Bottle: 40

Daily Dosage:
    Anabolic Thrusting Agents 500mg
    Beta Ecdysterone, 20-Hydroxyecdysone, 5-Methyl-7-Hydroxy-Isoflavone-Ethylcarbonate Ester, Ipriflavone

Anti-Aromatase Estro-Eraticating Compound: 1470mg
    M-OXO™ (7 Beta-Acetoxy-8, 13-Epoxy-1 Alpha,6 Beta, 9 Alpha-Trihydroxy-Labd-14-Ene-11-One), Tongkat Ali Root Extract 20:1 (Eurycoma Longifolia), Oatstraw Extract 10:1, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL, Naringin, Quercetin, Hesperidin Complex

Testosterone Spiking Compound: 700mg
    Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum Olacoides) Extract 6:1, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1, Dodder Seed Extract 5:1, Fenugreek

Prolonged Testosterone Enhancing Compound:1410mg
    Pyridoxine HCl Vitamin B-6, Organic Maca, Puncture Vine (45% Saonins) Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivillianum) Extract

Product Also Contains:
    Magnesium Stearate Pwd NF, And Silicon Dioxide.

Directions For Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust:
    Training Days: Take 4 caps 15 minutes prior to training. Take 4 caps 30 minutes before bed.
    Non-Training Days: Take 4 caps in the morning. Take 4 caps 30 minutes before bed.

[img]http://photos-b.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/96/120/537280621/n537280621_1581841_230.jpg[/img]

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/dna.html

Interested in setting some new personal records?

Here is what I am offering:

2 bottles of Magnum Nutraceuticals THRUST and 1 bottle of Magnum Nutraceuticals DNA for logging: Must be at least 20yrs old to apply.

The winner will also receive the following:

A limited Edition Magnum Hat
    A limited Edition Magnum T-shirt
    A Magnum shaker cup
    A Magnum Catalogue
    A Magnum Calendar 2010
    A Couple of really cool magazines that Magnum advertises in

You will be expected to kick your gym's butt and take notes. We want to see you log this product and tell everyone exactly what kind of results you are seeing.

Tell me also why you are the person to pick and why your log will rock!

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)
    -What are you currently on
    -What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc)
    -From the US or Canada
    -T-shirt size
    -Hat Size

I will pick and announce the winner on 8/12/10

Good luck to all!

~Cobra Kai Crew~

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohhhh snap! Mike is doing it again...sick promo right here.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Ohhhh snap! Mike is doing it again...sick promo right here.
    Thanks for all of your support Kon, It wont be forgotten
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gotta get in on this.

-Workouts per week / training routine

4 workouts per week.

Chest/Triceps
    Back/Biceps/Core
    Legs
    Shoulders/Traps/Core

15-20 min of HIIT after working out.

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)

Recelerator
    AndroRush
    Big Blend
    Vengeance
    Myofusion

Recelerator
    Big Blend
    X-Factor (currently about half-way through cycle)

Work and School (Both full time)

-From the US or Canada

US
    -T-shirt size

XXL

-Hat Size

XL

I'll run an excellent log with updates at least 4 to 5 times a week. Workout is extremely high volume with Giant Sets. I feel that the inclusion of Thrust and DNA will further my progress.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Thanks for all of your support Kon, It wont be forgotten
    Not a problem Mike, supporting great products is easy! Can't wait to see some great apps and PR setting loggers.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm so in...

-Workouts per week: 5
    -Training routine: 1 week super sets, 1 week heavy ass weight
    -Favorite supps: Chocolate Love, Xtend, Mass Addiction, Muscle Speed, BULLNOX, Orange Triad
    -What are you currently on: Xtend, BullNox, Orange Triad, IsoGainer, MFV.
    -What else are you doing in life: I work from home, curently training for a Bodybuilding contest in March.
    -From the US or Canada: USA
    -T-shirt size: XL
    -Hat Size: I have a big round head so large i guess.

I can post daily. I always give 100% on my logs. I can log the stack here and on my blog as well www.BodyByBB2K.com

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on awesome promo! Always loved Magnum products!

Right now its a mix of smolov jr and 5/3/1 with singles. Currently getting prepped for a PL meet on October 2nd. Generally 4-5 workouts per week.

-Favorite supps
    Green magnitude
    Musclespeed

Green Magnitude

Work and only work

-From the US or Canada
    US!

-T-shirt size
    Large

-Hat Size
    I unno? Large? I have a big head.
    Meow

Look at this....really great apps already!

This is great, make it hard on Mike to pick

celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) celeb101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Age-20
    -Workouts per week / training routine- 6 days of workout (4 lifting 2 cardio)
    -Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it) ON products USP labs and animal products
    -What are you currently on- ON platinum, jack3d, bols stack
    -What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc)- starting college classes in a few weeeks
    -From the US or Canada- US
    -T-shirt size large
    -Hat Size 7 1/2

i have been very interested in this product and would love to try it out. i have a friend that i train with that just started his thrust cycle and likes it so far so i would love the opertunity to be able to test out this product. i am very motivated and will write a very good detailed review when the cycle is complete if i am choosen

Thumbs up

Dang that was FAST!!! Great apps so far..... thanks a ton guys
    Last edited by COUNTRYMIKE; 08-04-2010 at 07:28 PM.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    my god Magnum has got so many promos.... and there full of awsome extras!!

epic opportunity for another lucky soul!!!

CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow another sweet promo from Magnum.

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great promo Mike. all you guys out there, these products are amazing!! well worth the effort to try and get a chance to log it!

i am jealous as i didnt get a cool cap and shirt with mine
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another awesome promo from Magnum and CountryMike!!!

People seriously get in here and throw up and app. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to THRUST my DNA into Mike.

Wait...

Yes.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice promo Mike, really steppin' it up! Awesome opportunity here for someone to pack on some muscle, good luck guys!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

Sweatin' to the Oldies Austin109's Avatar
    Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm the person for this log because Im getting ready for my first bodybuilding show and train NCAA athletes all day long. Both of which I could greatly benefit with DNA and Thrust. Since I am broke and only really taking the absolute basics I can really tell if something is or is not working for me. I recently have a lot more free time in the mornings and later in the evening so I actually can get back on the internet after my long long break from it.

-Age 22

-Workouts per week / training routine 3-4 sessions per week. Just finished a run of HST and was impressed. I believe I will go back to an FST-7 style to get dialed in for the show though.

Bulk Caffeine. I use it to help me study, wake up, yell louder at my athletes, and workout.

Bulk Caffeine, ALCAR, Creatine, Walmart Whey (Broke as a joke yall)

I currently Intern yelling at athletes on a strength and conditioning staff, fulltime student, working part time.

-From the US or Canada US

-T-shirt size L/M

-Hat Size Medium?

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome!! Loving the response on this!! Thrust is SUCH an amazing product!! FYI my Dad is on it now and he's 71, still working on construction sites.....after having a triple by pass last year!!!!!!
    "What You Think You Become"

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mindyk View Post
    Awesome!! Loving the response on this!! Thrust is SUCH an amazing product!! FYI my Dad is on it now and he's 71, still working on construction sites.....after having a triple by pass last year!!!!!!
    That's AMAZING! Living proof right there.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In on this

First off I would like to say I'm sorry to freeweightfriedel, your to old for this promo. LOL
    -Age 30

-Workouts per week / training routine 5 workouts per week. Monday/chest/abs, Tuesday/back/traps/abs Wednesday/Legs Thursday shoulders/arms Friday/Abs

-Favorite supps Grape Magnum Serum, Myofusion protein

-What are you currently on EST Stack Propadrol+Methyl Mass+Plasmatic +Magnum Serum

-What else are you doing in life Work as an officer for the Syracuse School District and getting married 8/27/10

-From the US

-T-shirt size Now a large but the time I will be done with logging this promotion an xl.

-Hat Size Large

Why Me? Because I am one hell of a logger, just ask Kon. I update every day of the week even if I don't workout that day. I also shoot ideas of of other BB.com members in my thread. I'm always trying to learn and improve in and out of the gym. Lastly, I don't BS. If your product sucks I will let you know. If your product is the bomb then I will promote the $hit out of it to every one I know.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SICK PROMO Mike!!! Magnum straight up doing it big! Almost every week there's a new promo
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    SICK PROMO Mike!!! Magnum straight up doing it big! Almost every week there's a new promo
    Thanks man, We like to give members a choice between products to try and members can apply for both promos but they can only be chosen for one
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ready to log!

5 weight workouts per week heavy weight/low to medium reps (4-8)
    chest/tri
    back/bi
    leg
    shoulders/traps/forearms
    arms/upper body
    2 ab workout days per week
    2 low intensity cardio days in the AM for 30 minutes per week
    2 plyometric/high intensity cardio days for 15 minutes per week

fish oil
    multivitamin
    protein
    white flood

fish oil
    multivitamin
    protein
    white flood

I work full time during the summer and will be starting my second year of college at the beginning of next month. I play basketball, football, golf, and fish whenever I get the chance.

-From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    XL

-Hat Size
    L

You should pick me because I will give a detailed log following every workout, describing the changes I see and feel in my body while using THRUST and DNA. I will also accompany weekly pictures showing the changes to my physique, so all of bodybuilding.com can see the results they should expect from Thrust and DNA. I will log my entire diet with a calorie and macro-nutrient breakdown. I plan to do a slow bulk style diet, using slightly above maintenance calories so I can pack on all quality muscle while on the Magnum Nutraceuticals stack. I work harder than anyone else I have ever seen and will absolutely tear the gym up as I always do breaking my muscles down with compound movements like bench, squat, deadlift and clean & press. I will follow with isolation movements targeting the last remaining fibers until they are exhausted. Combine Thrust and DNA with intense effort, extra calories and spot on diet and I will set personal records for my lifts and physique. There is no one who will log this better.

Thumbs up

Nice app ^^^
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like me some nekkidbear......

...wait, wut??

Free Agent

Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    I like me some nekkidbear......

...wait, wut??

lol
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another solid promo from Mike - wish I could apply good luck to all the applicants.
    Team Magnum
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

--------------------------------
    Always Reppin it Back

My "Never Quit" Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541970743&posted=1#post541970743

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Thanks man, We like to give members a choice between products to try and members can apply for both promos but they can only be chosen for one
    Here's to hoping I get chosen on the SERUM and Performance Edge promo then!

I'm dying to try out and log some Magnum stuff! I want in on the fun with the cool kids.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    20 years old

I workout Monday through Friday, on this routine:

Chest/light tri's (3-5 sets at end of workout)
    Back/light bi's (3-5 sets at end of workout)
    Legs
    Shoulders/Traps
    Bi's/Tri's

I also have been cutting so have been doing HIIT 3 days/week, and light low intensity cardio on the other 2 days. Basically doing some cardio every day.

Scivation Xtend - really helps me get through workouts, increases endurance and recovery, worst time of year is when I run out and have to order more because that's when I really notice what I lose when I am not taking it intra-workout!

Currently I am taking:
    Scivation Xtend
    Scivation Whey
    AEN Presurge Unleashed
    CL Reduction PM
    Was taking USP Powerfull, but ended that a few weeks ago.
    Multi
    Fish Oil

I go to school, but am off for summer so I am working full time driving a delivery truck. My summer basically consists of work 6 days a week, including weekends, from 7 am till anywhere from 4-6pm, then going home, changing, and going to the gym.

-From the US or Canada

I'm from Westchester, NY.

-T-shirt size

I wear a large.

-Hat Size

Fitted? 7 1/2. Or I guess a medium/large of a stretch-fit type hat.

I've never gotten the opportunity to log before. I think it would be a great way for myself to keep track of my progress, as well as to show myself and others the benefits of these products. I've heard good things about them and would definitely like to give them a shot. And by keeping a log, I will be able to see the REAL benefits of such a product, as I've never kept a personal log before either (of exercises/weights/etc.) I work hard, have a unique training style and always push myself as far as I possibly could. It would be interesting to see how this stack affects me. Please consider me, thanks!
    ●/ You say Flo Rida, I say AOTP
    /▌ You say Akon, I say Gangstarr
    / \ Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Here's to hoping I get chosen on the SERUM and Performance Edge promo then!

I'm dying to try out and log some Magnum stuff! I want in on the fun with the cool kids.
    *how we roll*
    "What You Think You Become"