sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000)

How many sets for forearms?

they recently have started lagging with my body so im going to start working them without relying on deadlifts for them. how many sets and what rep range do you guys suggest for them?

im gunna work them 2-3x a week since they're small muscles
    Personal Records at sixteen years old / goals before 18:
    300 lb Bench Press - stopped benching after that though, haven't in three months. / 405
    260 lb Front Squat - 6/25/11 / 365
    95 lb dumbell incline / no clue
    165 lb millitary / 225
    135 lb snatch / 225
    BW x 20 chin ups / BW x 40

AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AaronD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO Try 2 exercises one with higher reps (10-15) and one with lower reps with heavy weight. Can't go wrong with that. 2-4 sets for each would probably be good and 2-3 days a week would be fine.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sekaonayr View Post
    they recently have started lagging with my body so im going to start working them without relying on deadlifts for them.
    My first thought was "ok, what do you deadlift?" and then I saw you're 15... IMHO, just deadlift, don't worry about doing the isolation stuff too soon, it's not going to help in the long term.

yes, small muscles that get taxed with everything you should be doing: deads, squats ( yes squats tax forearms ), benching, over head pressing, rows,.... Anything where you hold or move a heavy weight will use your forearms.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snake2YoFace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they recently have started lagging with my body so im going to start working them without relying on deadlifts for them. how many sets and what rep range do you guys suggest for them?

Dude, you're 15! everything is lagging. You start that iso crap now and you'll never hit 200lbs. I busting your balls w/ the intent to help you understand, bigger bodypart are not built by iso movements!
    Now matter how you feel about yourself, there will always be someone bigger, stronger, tougher, so the only question is, what are you gonna do about it?

"To acheive victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power & movement. The enemy's center of gravity" -Von Clausewitz

yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yays51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    My first thought was "ok, what do you deadlift?" and then I saw you're 15... IMHO, just deadlift, don't worry about doing the isolation stuff too soon, it's not going to help in the long term.

yes, small muscles that get taxed with everything you should be doing: deads, squats ( yes squats tax forearms ), benching, over head pressing, rows,.... Anything where you hold or move a heavy weight will use your forearms.
    ^^^This x2. You're 15. Give yourself time to grow.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post

Originally Posted by Snake2YoFace View Post
    Dude, you're 15! everything is lagging. You start that iso crap now and you'll never hit 200lbs. I busting your balls w/ the intent to help you understand, bigger bodypart are not built by iso movements!

your forearms aren't lagging, everything else is still behind.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17