vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Protein Powder Recipes

Hello everyone

Can people please post some recipes of food that you have made and used protein powder during the process.

Sorry i know this has been posted before but it would be good if there was a sticky at the top of the nutrition page for this. I am personally looking for things like cookies or cakes that people have made that turned out tasting good with the protein powder.

Thanks

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey.. people will prob neg you for asking.. but i'll help.
    I suggest you also search or google..

I havent made any cakes or cookies, but I think you just replace some flour for whey, just use the method, trial and error hope that helps
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vartain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeh thats why I was looking into cookies and cakes because it sounds pretty simple, anyway I found this and will try it tomorrow

Protein Powder Cookie
    Ingredients
    1/2 scoop whey protein powder
    1/2 tsp approx. of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
    1 splenda packet
    splash or two of water

Directions
    - Mix protein powder, butter spray, splenda, and water in a bowl with a fork until it forms a ball (You might have to work at it for awhile or adjust how much of each ingredient you use).
    - Microwave for 25-45 seconds until it puffs up and cooks like a cookie.

Calories 65
    Total Fat 1.0-1.5g
    Total Carbohydrates 2.5-3g
    Protein depends on whey protein but should be about 10-12G

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    Yeh thats why I was looking into cookies and cakes because it sounds pretty simple, anyway I found this and will try it tomorrow

Protein Powder Cookie
    Ingredients
    1/2 scoop whey protein powder
    1/2 tsp approx. of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
    1 splenda packet
    splash or two of water

Directions
    - Mix protein powder, butter spray, splenda, and water in a bowl with a fork until it forms a ball (You might have to work at it for awhile or adjust how much of each ingredient you use).
    - Microwave for 25-45 seconds until it puffs up and cooks like a cookie.

Calories 65
    Total Fat 1.0-1.5g
    Total Carbohydrates 2.5-3g
    Protein depends on whey protein but should be about 10-12G
    This is one I use all the time - it's great, the key is the ICBN spray though I add an egg white and no splenda.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're not afraid of fat, I have a good one:

In a regular coffee mug, add the following:

1 egg
    1 scoop of whey
    2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
    Dash of water

Mix it up until it turns into a gooey batter. Stick it in the microwave for one minute. Cut around the edges and scoop it out. Cut it into three slices and enjoy. Looks like canned cat food, but tastes great

Ill be making a protein powder cup cake this week, just gonna do some trial and error with ON Whey 100%

High Protein Sweet and Sour Chicken

Ingredients:
    1 Chicken Breast
    1 bottle of Kan Tong Sweet and Sour Lite
    1 Scoop of unflavoured Protein Powder(If you only have flavoured use half a spoon plus an extra cup of water when protein powder is used)
    1 Cup of Rice

Method:
    Cut the Chicken into strips, and then cook in Pan on oven top until lightly golden. Half way through the cooking of the chicken bring a saucepan to the oven top and pour the contents of the kan tong into here. Then fill 1/3 of the kan tong with water + your protein powder, Shake it well to mix the protein powder then pour into the saucepan with the kan tong, This is so the kan tong doesn’t become too thick. Make sure you are always stirring the kan tong while it heats otherwise it will stick to the saucepan. After the chicken is cooked add it to the kan tong and leave to simmer. Bring 500ml of water to the oven top and boil. Once boiled add rice and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then Strain the rice and put everything in a Bowl to serve.

Calories approx: 733
    Fat Approx: 11g
    Carbs Approx: 86g
    Protein Approx: 80-100g

Mine turned out a bit pink because of the protein powder I was using was strawberry flavoured, bad choice. It tastes so good if the strawberry didn't ruin it but still eatable.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by vartain; 08-05-2010 at 04:24 AM.