nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Give me some advice! (pic) MAD REPS

My arms and traps are actually growing faster than my chest!
    Isnt this abnormal?
    I want my chest to be the biggest, but it seems to be lagging...
    Heres my normal routine. Please criticize it and my photo! Will rep heavily if advice proves to work!

MONDAY = CHEST DAY
    DB Press
    DB Flies
    Pushups
    Dips
    Pec Deck

THURS = ARM DAY
    BB Curl
    Preacher Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Bench Dips
    Standing Tri Ext.
    V-Bar Pressdown

PIC DEMONSTRATING ARM SIZE TO CHEST:
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...0804100041.jpg
    The Big Lebroski

consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) consumingfire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you feel like your chest is laging do 2 chest workouts a week, like 3-4 days apart

OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OVillaM69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no legs shoulders or back?

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u need to workout shoulders brah srs
    STEM Wagie Brah
    Oil/commodity based trader

Registered User phillieswin2008's Avatar
    phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillieswin2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awful routine. Its a 2 day split and you only do chest and arms, cmon man your 19 you should know better

buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffmouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do more barbell
    barbell bench and incline or incline machine
    wat are your reps and sets looking like?
    you also might be able to work chest twice a week
    USPA National record holder
    350 paused bench Current bw 163lbs
    415/350/460@163
    2 year goal:530/385/550

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need some sort of split.

How does Chest/tris, legs,(rest) back/bi's, shoulders/traps/abs(rest) (repeat) sound?

Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Atheno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get on a 3 day split , do 1 big mucle group wit one small mucle group like chest and bicep back nd traps legs and sholders and eat good , use perfect form with everything and il bet that you'll get a bigger chest ....

tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nekromanitik View Post
    Isnt this abnormal?
    Heres my normal routine. Please criticize it and my photo! Will rep heavily if advice proves to work!

MONDAY = CHEST DAY
    DB Press
    DB Flies
    Pushups
    Dips
    Pec Deck

THURS = ARM DAY
    BB Curl
    Preacher Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Bench Dips
    Standing Tri Ext.
    V-Bar Pressdown

cmon dude... that routine sucks!! wheres abs and forearms?

lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tjsage View Post
    cmon dude... that routine sucks!! wheres abs and forearms?
    notsureifsrs

Did you really just say his routine is **** and then ask where FOREARMS and ABS are?

The real question is, where the **** is Legs,Shoulders and back?
    Last edited by lgnorant; 08-04-2010 at 12:32 AM.

polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarmike76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lgnorant View Post
    notsureifsrs

Did you really just say his routine is **** and then ask where FOREARMS and ABS are?

The real question is, where the **** is Legs and Shoulders?

Or even back for that matter..

Community Debate Commundebation's Avatar
    Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your chest looks in proprtion to your arms. Looks like a lot of volume for chest though, imo. 5 different exercises? How many sets?

lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lgnorant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by polarmike76 View Post
    Or even back for that matter..
    o shiiii, forgot that haha.

Edited :P

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try this 4 day split out OP

Mon: Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Tues: Back/Triceps
    Wed: Off
    Thurs: Legs/Abs
    Fri: Chest/Biceps/Forearms

Focus on compound lifts and if you need to, look into strengthening your rotator cuffs. This will be a big help for your bench and is a very good idea. Shoulders and triceps should not be neglected if you wish to get a bigger chest as they are utilized indirectly on a lot of chest exercises including Bench press, chest flies and the like.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

milan12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

Nice to see the thread which is good from my and others point also and can help many people thanks for sharing

nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10) nekromanitik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OVillaM69 View Post
    no legs shoulders or back?
    Oh my bad for being confusing. I do have a 5 day split. I just posted chest and arm day because that was what I was concerned about when making this thread.

Tuesday = back day
    Deadlift
    Bentover Rows
    Kneeling DB Rows
    Pullups

Wed = leg day
    Squat
    Leg Ext.
    Leg Press
    Various Calf Exercises

Friday = Shoulders
    OH Press
    Front Raises
    Lateral Raises
    Shrugs
    Last edited by nekromanitik; 08-04-2010 at 08:53 AM.
    The Big Lebroski

Originally Posted by Commundebation View Post
    Your chest looks in proprtion to your arms. Looks like a lot of volume for chest though, imo. 5 different exercises? How many sets?
    I do about 4 sets with each exercise I do

1st set = 13 or so reps
    2nd = 8 or so
    3rd = 6 or so
    4th = so heavy I can only do about 3 or 4

So the chest routine I posted up there is too much for a chest day?

PS oh ok Thanks.
    I was a lil tipsy last night looking in the mirror like fuuck my arms are gonna beat my chest
    The Big Lebroski

Originally Posted by consumingfire View Post
    If you feel like your chest is laging do 2 chest workouts a week, like 3-4 days apart
    Awesome Im gonna give that a whirl
    The Big Lebroski

Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to have same body type as you. You need to hit your chest and back x2 harder then anything else. Try this..

Monday / Back (including lowerback), Bi, Core
    Tuesday / Chest, Tri
    Wednesday / Legs, Shoulders, Core
    Thrusday / Rest
    Friday / Back (including lowerback), Bi, Core
    Saturday / Chest, Tri
    Sunday / Rest

For chest do this. This will really give your chest a good shape.

-Chest-
    Dumbell FlatBench (Dropset x1) + x2 sets
    Dumbell Incline (Dropset x1) x2 sets
    Weighted Dips 8-12x3-4
    Flies/ Cable cross overs x3

Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colluctor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about:

Monday: Full body using compound exercises.

Wednesday: Full body using compound exercises.

Friday: Full body using compound exercises.

Your chest is not lagging, you are just small in general.

tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000) tjsage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lgnorant View Post
    notsureifsrs

The real question is, where the **** is Legs,Shoulders and back?
    lol sarcasm my friend

stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try this amazing strat to lose weight:

Eat more.

Progressively Overloading Incubusfan18's Avatar
    Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Incubusfan18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nekromanitik View Post
    Isnt this abnormal?

MONDAY = CHEST DAY
    DB Press
    DB Flies
    Pushups
    Dips
    Pec Deck

THURS = ARM DAY
    BB Curl
    Preacher Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Bench Dips
    Standing Tri Ext.
    V-Bar Pressdown

Maybe try incorporating one barbell exercise? Here's my chest day, it seems to be working pretty well.

Barbell Incline Press
    Flat-Bench Dumbbell Press
    Dumbbell Incline Flye
    Cable Crossover

3-4 sets 8-10 reps
    Bulking Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145737171&p=900538741#post900538741

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated