Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best drug ever

registered reptilian phag Vexed757's Avatar
    Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000) Vexed757 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't done X but oxy was probably my favorite drug so far
    I'm all about my business like a suit n tie n1gga.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    wrong. vicodin.
    what? vicodin sucks balls. the high is boring and it makes me nauseous on high doses.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lermworm11 View Post
    its hard to measure dosage unless you make your own and even then it can be difficult. everytime i got acid it was different strength. maybe if you buy a sheet you can figure out correct dosing. or another way maybe?
    there's no way unless you know the chemist. The dealers are going to lie to you. Honestly, your best bet is to buy a sheet (or one of the small chem bottles that they sometimes come in) and test out a tab or two. Then you know the relative strength of the whole thing.

You can buy test kits online for LSD, but they only tell you if there's any present.

You cannot make your own LSD. Well, you could if you have very good organic chemistry knowledge and a good set up. But you're messing around with ergot. And that's a very deadly poison.

kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    maybe it was salvia?
    Yeah i really want to find out, because if i new what was going to happen it would of been mad... Been seraching for the past 4 years for the same experience.

lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JustAnotherUser View Post
    there's no way unless you know the chemist. The dealers are going to lie to you. Honestly, your best bet is to buy a sheet (or one of the small chem bottles that they sometimes come in) and test out a tab or two. Then you know the relative strength of the whole thing.

You can buy test kits online for LSD, but they only tell you if there's any present.

You cannot make your own LSD. Well, you could if you have very good organic chemistry knowledge and a good set up. But you're messing around with ergot. And that's a very deadly poison.
    is it possible to put pcp in a tab?

lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    Yeah i really want to find out, because if i new what was going to happen it would of been mad... Been seraching for the past 4 years for the same experience.
    my friend did that same thing from stuff called pep spice. its made of different plants and its sold legally in smoke shops. its green and looks like broken up weed.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ya, I like low doses where the visuals are very muted. Like, if something is interesting geometricly (msp?), it will captivate you. Also, the potential for a bad trip is low. Artwork is simply amazing and I can look at a lot more without risking freaking.

But getting obliterated on acid is fun. You lose alot of the real benefits, but it's a good time. And you still have the tail end/afterglow to think.
    True, I did enjoy a few mind melting experiences myself

Always wanted to get one of those vials, those are the best I hear, because its sealed and does not degrade. Sheets and tabs degrade over time because oxygen kills cid.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000) JustAnotherUser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lermworm11 View Post
    is it possible to put pcp in a tab?
    honestly, i don't think so...never really looked into pcp because...well **** that drug.

Chances are that, if you get bad acid, it's either bad acid or DOx or something.

edit:

Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Always wanted to get one of those vials, those are the best I hear, because its sealed and does not degrade. Sheets and tabs degrade over time because oxygen kills cid.
    Ya, acid kinda sucks in how weak it is structurally. I mean...everything ****ing messes it up. If you want a vial, you either got to buy it off a dealer, which would cost a bunch, or you gotta know people. And the people who actually make LSD are very, very, very careful and discrete. SWIM is trying to get a good contact at the local college so that I can bring some back to the midwest possibly.

edit2:

Originally Posted by CRyan64 View Post
    ive tried oxy and hydro bout a half dozen times each. i can honestly say hydro > oxy. plus, 50mg benadryl gets rid of the nausea.
    I actually agree. I feel it more for some reason and I enjoy the sedation.

Opiate users, rejoice, I present to you a rather epic potentiation formula:

That said, to get the ABSOLUTE MOST out of your opiate, try N0 W4RN1NG's patented opioid potentiation formula:

* T-45) 600mg Tagamet HB(Cimetidine HCl), a large glass of tonic water (or another source of quinine), and a large glass of (white) Grapefruit juice, preferably from concentrate.
    * T-35) 30mg DXM HBr, 4mg CPM, 25mg Benadryl(Diphenhydramine HCl), 330mg Naproxen(Aleve).
    * T-20) 2 Tums OR 1.5 Tbsp. of Baking SODA. (Obviously this step only applies if you are eating your opes)
    * T-0) Parachute\chew\rail\bang your opiate\opioid.
    * T+10) Smoke a bowl or two. Not more, you don't want to over power it.

In depth explanation:

The Tagamet HB (Cimetidine) is a broad CYP450 inhibitor. This basically means it 'clogs' the enzymes that metabolize opiates\opioids and clear 'em out of the body. Tagamet HB tablets are 200mg each, so the recommended 600mg is 3 tabs. They're OTC, and you can get a box of 50 generic 200mg cimetidine tabs at CVS for like $5.49.

Quinine is an ingredient in tonic water, and functions the same way as Tagamet. It inhibits the CYP450 set, more specifically, CYP2D6. It doesn't 'clog' as many enzymes as Tagamet does, but it STRONGLY 'clogs' CYP2D6, which is the MAIN enzyme for opiates like oxycodone, heroin, hydromorphone, etc. A large glass of straight tonic water is plenty. I prefer the "Vintage" brand. You can buy a liter of tonic water at any grocery for like $2.00.

White grapefruit juice contains three ingredients that clog the CYP450 set. However, it doesn't clog CYP2D6 too well, which is the main one for most opes. It does strongly 'clog' CYP3A4 nicely though, and although that's almost an 'auxillary' enzyme for alot of opiates, it definitely helps out. Again, it's cheap. Go to any grocery store and you should be able to get a nice big bottle of 100% whitre grapefruit juice from concentrate for like $2.50-$3.50.

An important thing to note for the grapefruit juice is the percentage of juice. A lot of companies make "White grapefruit juice" that is basically water, corn syrup, and like 10% juice. This is almost a waste of your money. You want it to say 100% juice, and also, you want to make sure it's 100% white grapefruit juice! A very common business practice for juice companies is to create 'juice cocktails'. These are beverages that are MAINLY cheap filler juices like apple and pear, with the advertised fruit only partially accounting for that '100% juice' the bottle sports so vividly. Look in the ingredients list, and make sure the only juice in there is white grapefruit, preferably from concentrate.

Nutritionally, juices from concentrate are usually not as good. However, for one reason or another, grapefruit juice from concentrate can contain 25%-40% MORE naringin, bergamottin and dihydroxybergamottin; the three enzyme inhibitors present in white grapefruit.

Now, some of you may be wondering WHY 'clogging' these enzymes is so beneficial. Basically, by slowing or even completely stopping the metabolization of opiates, they last MUCH longer. Also, blood plasma levels of opiates have been shown to vastly higher when the CYP450 set is strongly inhibited; meaning their is a higher peak, and it lasts longer.

It's a win-win situation, trust me. ^_^

On to the other ****. Benadryl(diphenhydramine HCl) and CPM(chlorpheniramine maleate) are both over-the-counter anti-histamines that increase the analgesic and euphoric properties of opiates to some extent. They also help cut down on the ope-itch. In addition, these guys also slightly inhibit subset CYP2D6.

Seeing a pattern here?

DXM (Dextromethorphan HBr, Robitussin, Zicam, etc.[not that it needed an intro on this board]) has a special effect in this formula. Although it doesn't inhibit the CYP450 set to any appreciable extent, it does contribute to analgesia and euphoria for all major opiates. Also, it has been shown to prevent the build up of tolerance! 30mg of DXM a good half hour or so before dosing will definitely slow any tolerance build up if you use this method every time. And with opiates, that's a VERY big deal.

The Naproxen(Aleve) adds to the analgesia and euphoria. Aleve comes in 220mg tabs, so by 330mg I mean one-and-a-half tabs.

The tums\baking soda is only necessary if you're eating the opiates in question. Basically, they lower the PH of the stomach\GI tract [well, technically it raises the PH, but ya know what I mean] which allows more of the opiate to be absorbed into the blood.

It's fine to smoke a little bud, but too much ruins the high IMO. And when I say a little, I mean like .2g, tops. If you have a moster tolerance, titrate accordingly, but if you smoke a few times a week .3 will be perfect.

To further breakdown all this pre-dose potentiation, I'll make it easy for you guys and just tell ya how many pills to take, and the exact way I consume them

* T-45) 3 200mg Cimetidine pills, washed down with a HUGE tonic water\white grapefruit juice cocktail.
    * T-35) 1 Coriciden Cough & Cold Low Blood Pressure, 1 Benadryl, and one and a half Aleve.
    * T-20) 2 extra strength Tums if I'm popping the opes.
    * T-0) Rail\pop those ****s.
    * T+10) *Smokes a bowl*

The Coriciden has both 30mg of DXM and 4 mg of CPM, so it's good for killin' 2 birds with one stone. No pun intended.

Also, some people are under the impression that all these drugs make the high "dirty". They CAN, no doubt about it, but in the dosages I listed, there are *NO* perceived changes in the quality of the high. It really does feel like you took more opiate, minus some itching.

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    what? vicodin sucks balls. the high is boring and it makes me nauseous on high doses.
    ive tried oxy and hydro bout a half dozen times each. i can honestly say hydro > oxy. plus, 50mg benadryl gets rid of the nausea.

honestly, i don't think so...never really looked into pcp because...well **** that drug.

Chances are that, if you get bad acid, it's either bad acid or DOx or something.
    ohh cuz i supposedly got acid. and i was tased and arrested and taken to get booked and they drug tested me and pcp came up and thc because i was smoking too

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CRyan64 View Post
    yeah I noticed I enjoyed hydro a lot more and it kicked in faster than oxy
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I've never done drugs.

Drugs are the devil, and I am an angel.
    -= * Olympian Health Representative *=-

James 1:2 - "Rejoice my brothers and sisters when you face trials of many kinds."

Never give up, you're in control of your own ambition and discipline. It's never too late to be where you want to be as long as you start now and stay focused.

Registered User DrGreenthumb420's Avatar
    DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just poped 7 klonies im in agreeing this is the best drug ever

Registered User DrGreenthumb420's Avatar
    DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DARIU5 View Post
    I've never done drugs.

Drugs are the devil, and I am an angel.
    sir u are a homo