MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how can i lose weight while lifting

Hey everybody
    I want to know how can i lose weight whilel lifting
    Im now follow a programme ( chest + abs \ back + triceps \ shouldrs \ rest + leg ) ?
    im in the first wekk now
    is this correct and what is the weight should i left to lose fat and build musceles at the same time
    please if anybody can send me his E-mail to ask him some questions
    or add me ( golden-wolf@msn.com)

FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not 'adding' anything, and I find the request to be a little bit suspect...
    Any discussion can simply take place here, on the discussion forum.

Back to the topic at hand. A lot of people use a bulk-then-cut method because it's easier to manage.

If you are committed to making gains while cutting fat, you have to be razor sharp on your food intake and nutrition plan.
    Do a search here for carb cycling, Shelby Starnes, Justin Harris, or Troponin Nutrition.

There are links to articles and e-books, and plenty of threads with good info so you can see if you are willing to be committed enough to follow this type of program.

They write specific nutrition plans using 'carb cycling' methods for pre-contest powerlifters and bodybuilders to shed fat while maintaining (or improving) their muscularity and strength.
    "I am only one man, but I am a strong man."
    -FGR 2010.

You don't want the following day's local newspaper headline to be "Dumbass dies on an AirDyne".
    -weisgarb 2013

"Word of warning to whom it may concern: Picking up a 226lb atlas stone and putting it in your car's trunk is easy compared to getting it out of said trunk."
    -Xephonics, 2010

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diet and lift. The more you train, the more your metabolic rate goes up. You can add some cardio in there too.

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You might get better responses in a different area than the "equipment" section....
    []---[] Equipment Crew #34 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #1 []---[]

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Evolution of my gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131836863

916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000)
    wrong section. but if u lift and change your diet also could add in some light cardio you would lose some weight. it all depends on you and how motivated you are.
    Progress=Lifting Heavier

"the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"

CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHUISTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By adding a day of cardio. Maybe mix it in with your leg days or have a full dedicated day doing cardio. Eat healthy but enough for you to build muscle mass.

g7019487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From my experience you cant unless your pretty tubbs. I used to be pretty fat when I first started out, I found I could loose body fat and gain muscle for a while, but when you get down to a certain weight I cant do both, its kinda opposites. I guess the best thing to do in my opinion is to eat well and keep up the cardio, like CHUISTER says.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MoHaMeDTriKa View Post
    Hey everybody
    I want to know how can i lose weight whilel lifting
    Im now follow a programme ( chest + abs \ back + triceps \ shouldrs \ rest + leg ) ?
    im in the first wekk now
    is this correct and what is the weight should i left to lose fat and build musceles at the same time
    please if anybody can send me his E-mail to ask him some questions
    or add me ( golden-wolf@msn.com)

1. As already stated...wrong section.
    2. Can you lose weight while lifting? Yes.
    3. What are your goals?
    ....a. Just lose weight/tone up?
    ....b. Put on size/gain strength?
    ....c. Perform better at a sport?
    4. Is that a good program? Depends on your answers to the above questions.
    5. The weights you'll use will depend on how strong you are and what kind of rep range you use...no really way for any of use to tell you what weight to use
    6. I'm assuming that english is your second language also (not picking, but it would make me more sympathetic to helping you here.

And no, I'm not e-mailing you but am more than willing to help here if you like.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MelindaCField has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to Lose Weight While Lifting: Shakeology!

Exercising and putting good nutrients in your body is the best way to lose weight, guaranteed. It's a combination effort. It may take a little bit longer, but I promise you the only way to do this healthy is to make a commitment to a life style change. You will not be able to lose 17-20 pounds in one month, without possibly doing something harmful to your health. I do believe that a nutritionist and dietician would be helpful to talk to as well as consulting your doctor.

I started a meal replacement program a little over 30 days ago. The meal is replacement is called Shakeology, it's made by Beachbody. I'm sure you've heard of workout programs called, P90X, Insanity, from infomercials? Same creator. Shakeology is a daily nutritional shake that helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from bad eating habits, and from eating today's highly processed foods.

At the same time, over 70+ whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing it to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
    Shakeology has also been backed by the American Diabetes Association. So many people with chronic illness and diseases are changing their lives because of the nutrients packed in this shake. People with high cholesterol, high blood pressures, crones disease...
    Read through a few of these Testimonies: //bit.ly/8XoMUq

I was introduced to Shakeology and I did a lot of research before considering. I thought about it, read about it, researched it, and thought why not. I’ve liked their other products, what do I have to lose? I can get my money back even after I use the whole bag! Guaranteed! But then I tried it…
    And I fell in love! Not only with the taste, but the way I felt hours after I had finished this shake. I was energized, had clarity, felt satisfied. It doesn't even taste like a meal replacement, which is the crazy part it actually tastes like a milkshake! I lost 7lbs in my first 2 weeks on Shakeology by jump starting with the Shakeology Cleanse, and under 50 days I've lost over 10 pounds. My body couldn’t help but absorb all the yummy nutrients, and eliminate the buildup in toxins.

I’ve also included more exercise workouts in my daily routines, including some from Beachbody programs like TurboJam, TurboFire, Insanity & P90X. I’m mixing it up, so I stay motivated, focused and moving! I'm so inspired by the fitness trainers too, like Tony Horton and Chalene Johnson. Some of these workouts can be high impact, so if you have a heart problem on physical limitations you'll want to take caution and speak to your doctor, but you can modify and take it easy on any of the workouts until you feel like you've built enough stamina to get through the program. Best thing for your situation is that you can do these out of your home!

Since being introduced to Shakeology, I’ve committed to stop smoking! I’ve cut out Starbucks coffee, man that was an expensive addiction! I’ve cut back on drinking wine, now down to once a week. Funny, how you just stop missing those things in such a short period of time, especially when you truly begin to focus on something that is way more important than the moment pleasures, as I like to call them. If you’d like to know more about this fantastic meal replacement and the workout programs to help you lose weight, like P90X please contact me.

I love helping others learn more about their health, because I was there too. I wanted to lose weight; I wanted to be excited about doing better for my body and overall health. The only way you are going to succeed is to not let failure be an option.

To learn more about Shakeology: //bit.ly/dgCk0i

You can also email me: Shakeology(dot)Trainer@gmail(dot)com

What doctors are saying about Shakeology: //bit.ly/bVQdhq

coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coachveronicam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i get the point ya'll
    Last edited by coachveronicam; 07-28-2010 at 06:17 AM.
    Veronica Merka--Independent Beachbody Coach
    coachveronicam@yahoo.com
    Use fitness to motivate others and make money! Sign up as a coach at www.beachbodycoach.com/coachveronicam
    Visit my webpage www.beachbodycoach.com/coachveronicam to shop for products like P90x, Turbofire, Turbo Jam, ChaLean Extreme, INSANITY, & the healthiest meal of the day----> Shakeology!

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by coachveronicam View Post
    I agree with trying Shakeology. It gives you vitamins, minerals, protein, and antioxidents, and can help you lose pounds at the same time. I persoally love it. Check out the site in my signature to learn more about its benefits.
    How ironic....
    You join this month....
    This is your first and only post....
    AND you just so happen to find a post from two weeks ago that someone else spammed...er...I mean to say suggested this shakeology crap.

What are the odds?

(psssst.....if you're going to spam for a product that has antioxidants in it...you may want to learn how to spell it correctly)
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoHaMeDTriKa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FatGymRat View Post
    I am not 'adding' anything, and I find the request to be a little bit suspect...
    Any discussion can simply take place here, on the discussion forum.

Back to the topic at hand. A lot of people use a bulk-then-cut method because it's easier to manage.

If you are committed to making gains while cutting fat, you have to be razor sharp on your food intake and nutrition plan.
    Do a search here for carb cycling, Shelby Starnes, Justin Harris, or Troponin Nutrition.

There are links to articles and e-books, and plenty of threads with good info so you can see if you are willing to be committed enough to follow this type of program.

They write specific nutrition plans using 'carb cycling' methods for pre-contest powerlifters and bodybuilders to shed fat while maintaining (or improving) their muscularity and strength.
    ok .. but nw i am in the cutting phase
    and thanks for the information
    i will search them now

Originally Posted by twinpeaks55 View Post
    Diet and lift. The more you train, the more your metabolic rate goes up. You can add some cardio in there too.
    sounds nice
    tnaks but i am already done all this things
    but it need a greatt effort

Originally Posted by 916stang View Post
    wrong section. but if u lift and change your diet also could add in some light cardio you would lose some weight. it all depends on you and how motivated you are.
    aha
    thanks

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    1. As already stated...wrong section.
    2. Can you lose weight while lifting? Yes.
    3. What are your goals?
    ....a. Just lose weight/tone up?
    ....b. Put on size/gain strength?
    ....c. Perform better at a sport?
    4. Is that a good program? Depends on your answers to the above questions.
    5. The weights you'll use will depend on how strong you are and what kind of rep range you use...no really way for any of use to tell you what weight to use
    6. I'm assuming that english is your second language also (not picking, but it would make me more sympathetic to helping you here.

And no, I'm not e-mailing you but am more than willing to help here if you like.
    1 - i am sorry to put the thread in the wrong section
    2 - ok thats great
    3 - my goals is to lose 10 kgs Fats and gain 10 lbs muscels
    4 - i have answered them
    5 - now i am do 12 reps * 4
    6 - yes English is my second language and thanks alot for this nice reply .. i hope youcanhelo me at anywhere and thanks again >