borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone else have DRIVE-BYS at your gym??

Is it just me or does anyone else have people who just "DRIVE-BY" the gym to see who is there?? Makes me crazy...seriously...do people DRIVE BY the gas station to see who is getting gas? Do they DRIVE BY the grocery stores to see who is getting food?? It's a small town and I guess there is nothing better to do. WTH???

euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Um.....no. That's weird and they need to find something better to do!!

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha - yes! In my gym, the cardio equipment faces the big front window, so people do drive by's all the time. The most notorious is the guy who delivers the morning newspapers - he blatantly stares at people as he's driving past. I give him the finger.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nunu713 View Post
    Haha - yes! In my gym, the cardio equipment faces the big front window, so people do drive by's all the time. The most notorious is the guy who delivers the morning newspapers - he blatantly stares at people as he's driving past. I give him the finger.
    LOL!! Gave him the finger...LOVE IT!!! You don't know how bad I"d like to do that sometimes but my town is SMALL and odds are good I'd freakin' know the person. LOL!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OMG. Really? At first I thought you meant drive-by shooting. Man, I guess you do live in a small town. That's pretty sad. I live in a small town now (not liking it) and have never heard of or seen "drive-by's"... and don't want to. lol

SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok now I swear I am not a creeper but I live in a very small town and there is a pretty small group of us that lift at my gym and if I am in the area I do rubber neck it and see who's car is in the parking lot. I really don't go out of my way to look....only if I am on my way to somewhere else....:P

Ass busting work + consistency + time = results. -Lyle M.

jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I was very young and stupid and in high school, I dated a guy who was in the Air Force and that was like his favorite past time. Except he didn't do it at a gym he did it at the local mall. He would just circle the parking lot all night long. To my credit I did not realize he did this until we had started dating. He actually picked me up while I was working the drive through at a local fast food joint nearby. If the people who do that at your gym are anything like this guy, they are major weirdos, lol. He actually used to boast about how he "started that" here. (driving around a parking lot... man that is creative, lol)
    "Pain is temporary... quitting lasts forever" ~Lance Armstrong

"You only get one shot at life, and as time goes by, days go by, and years go by, you do not get them back. Make time to accomplish what you want in life." ~Rachel Cosgrove

Any time you use the word "try", you may as well replace it with, " I am giving myself an out because I am planning to fail." ~R. Cosgrove

Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by borcherding View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else have people who just "DRIVE-BY" the gym to see who is there?? Makes me crazy...seriously...do people DRIVE BY the gas station to see who is getting gas? Do they DRIVE BY the grocery stores to see who is getting food?? It's a small town and I guess there is nothing better to do. WTH???
    How can you know what someone is driving by for? Did you ask them as they drove?

euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by Swole-N-Htown View Post
    How can you know what someone is driving by for? Did you ask them as they drove?
    Haha

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We might lol! I'm sure there are because we're in kind of a shopping strip, however I can't say I'm paying attetion to who's driving by outside when I'm working out
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000) hyacinth30 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MsFit View Post
    OMG. Really? At first I thought you meant drive-by shooting. Man, I guess you do live in a small town. That's pretty sad. I live in a small town now (not liking it) and have never heard of or seen "drive-by's"... and don't want to. lol
    x2. that's just odd!!!!

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    yall dont know that this is just called cruzin?
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you care?
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.
    Plato

VPX and Gaspari FTW!!

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe they are looking to see how crowed the gym is. At my old gym I couldn't do a drive-by, but I would immediately leave if it was too crowded. I hate having to wait on equipment.