pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000)

Have you been wasting all of those protein shakes?

Ok guys, it's time for me to pass on a little reading. For the past 2 hours I have been reading a book called "Power Eating" by Dr. Susan Kleiner PHD, RD (registered dietitian). I am currently almost through the section on protein. It talks about how protein is synthesized in the body, how it is broken down during digestion, how it is used for recovery, and most importantly how much to take in. Here is what I have to give to you:

Your body continuously breaks down it's own tissue and replaces it. In the course of 150 days, half of your total protein is replaced. This process is completed by enzymes inside your digestive system, which are actually proteins, breaking down protein into amino acids. Instructions from your DNA tell your body where to transport these amino acids to repair tissue. This is the basics for all muscle building.

When you train with weights, you create microscopic tears in your muscle fibers. This is common knowledge among our community. These tears need to be fixed in order to gain muscle mass. Consider it like this:
    You tear a rope that is of need to you. So in order to continue using the rope, you need to fix it. What do you do? Grab some duct tape and wrap up the rope. Good as new.
    In your body, muscle fibers are the rope, and protein is the duct tape. Simple right?

So the more protein you take in, the more muscle fibers you can repair right? Not exactly.

A study done at Kent State University divided strength trainers into three groups for study.
    1. Low protein group- .9g Protein per Kg of Body Weight
    2. Increased protein group- 1.4g Protein per Kg BW
    3. High Protein group- 2.4g Protein per kg BW

These protein amounts were a daily consumption.

Three things were found:
    1.) People who were on the low protein diet, didn't show any change in protein synthesis. Meaning, little muscle growth.
    2.) People on the 1.4g diet, increased protein synthesis, meaning muscle growth.
    3.) People on the 2.4g diet showed no further protein synthesis. Meaning, they hit some sort of a plateau, and there was no added benefit.

And what does this all mean? Well it means that we have all probably been taking in too much protein in our diet. It is clear that elevated levels of protein ingestion are beneficial, but there is a limit.

Now, this is a study done on average strength trainers just staying in shape. So for people looking to gain muscle, a higher level than 1.4g per kg is needed.

A general formula to stick to would be: 2g protein per Kg of Body Weight
    Ex) 150 pound male= 68 kg
    68kg x 2g= 136g protein per day

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but since I have seen a lot of talk about consuming 1.5-2g of protein per POUND of body weight. Which is between 200-300g per day. I see it necessary to share this study with everyone.

So in short, you may be drinking those extra protein shakes for no reason. You may already be consuming enough protein in your diet to sustain muscle growth at a good rate. So my advice, eat meat throughout the day, whey after a lift, and let that be that!
    ACE Certified Professional

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No need to tell me, bro. I don't have the type of funds some of these kids around here do, anyways...dropping so much cash on protein, weight gainer, casein, all this stuff...I always did try to take in 1g per pound and it always worked for me. Never saw a need to go overboard.

Good read, though.

EDIT: I left this section to check the powerlifting section for any new posts and this was at 3 views. I come back like 45 seconds later and 24. inb4****storm
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jellyrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is some valuable information.
    Although the only protein shakes i take are :

Premier nutrition 30g protein meal replacement for breakfast and my AMP60 whey protein after workout

Registered User elmagodelossema's Avatar
    elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pbracinginc View Post
    Ok guys, it's time for me to pass on a little reading. For the past 2 hours I have been reading a book called "Power Eating" by Dr. Susan Kleiner PHD, RD (registered dietitian). I am currently almost through the section on protein. It talks about how protein is synthesized in the body, how it is broken down during digestion, how it is used for recovery, and most importantly how much to take in. Here is what I have to give to you:

Your body continuously breaks down it's own tissue and replaces it. In the course of 150 days, half of your total protein is replaced. This process is completed by enzymes inside your digestive system, which are actually proteins, breaking down protein into amino acids. Instructions from your DNA tell your body where to transport these amino acids to repair tissue. This is the basics for all muscle building.

When you train with weights, you create microscopic tears in your muscle fibers. This is common knowledge among our community. These tears need to be fixed in order to gain muscle mass. Consider it like this:
    You tear a rope that is of need to you. So in order to continue using the rope, you need to fix it. What do you do? Grab some duct tape and wrap up the rope. Good as new.
    In your body, muscle fibers are the rope, and protein is the duct tape. Simple right?

So the more protein you take in, the more muscle fibers you can repair right? Not exactly.

A study done at Kent State University divided strength trainers into three groups for study.

Three things were found:
    1.) People who were on the low protein diet, didn't show any change in protein synthesis. Meaning, little muscle growth.
    2.) People on the 1.4g diet, increased protein synthesis, meaning muscle growth.
    3.) People on the 2.4g diet showed no further protein synthesis. Meaning, they hit some sort of a plateau, and there was no added benefit.

And what does this all mean? Well it means that we have all probably been taking in too much protein in our diet. It is clear that elevated levels of protein ingestion are beneficial, but there is a limit.

Now, this is a study done on average strength trainers just staying in shape. So for people looking to gain muscle, a higher level than 1.4g per kg is needed.

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but since I have seen a lot of talk about consuming 1.5-2g of protein per POUND of body weight. Which is between 200-300g per day. I see it necessary to share this study with everyone.

So in short, you may be drinking those extra protein shakes for no reason. You may already be consuming enough protein in your diet to sustain muscle growth at a good rate. So my advice, eat meat throughout the day, whey after a lift, and let that be that!
    No one has ever told anyone to eat beyond what they need to eat. People don't understand what bulking is. Bulking is eating the least amount of food necessary to have OPTIMAL recovery, so whether that is at 3000 or 5000 calories doesn't matter. Some people will need to eat more protein than others and some others have to train more or less than others... it all depends on each individuals biochemistry. And aside from that I bet the training program the study subjects underwent was lackluster at best, meaning that a person looking for maximum hypertrophy possible would have to, probably, ingest more protein than what you are recommending. Studies are good man, but nothing beats the good old trial and error that has been ongoing for the past century regarding strength training.

EDIT: if anyone is interested in more studies like the one the OP posted about check out this site http://www.ergo-log.com/

Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only take 3 scoops of Whey a day with milk... I was considering getting Casein though, good or bad idea??

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Casein is a slower releasing/digesting (or something along these lines) protein than whey and is a good idea before bed, however i would personally save money money if i were you and just have a glass of milk before bed =]

Just as an idea though...
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Casein isnt expensive and works well, I wake up feeling really hungry if I dont have casein before bed.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    good read dude. tho i hardly think someone would actually have a problem getting to much protein.

It's a pain in the ass for me to just get my BW in protein daily

JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyPenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This information has been around for decades?

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ a 142lbers trying to break it down for us.....shutup. The 1g/lb of BW is a scam.

mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been constantly growing on about 140-150g of protein per day.
    Current/Goal
    Bench: 210/225
    Squat: 310/330
    Deadlift: 290/340

Broke 800s now the goal is to hit 900s @ 150lb

[15.5" arms > 16.5" ]

sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Three things were found:

Good read dude. can u give the pdf i want to read that book cazz i don't like to eat too much protein dude. i'm just 110 and skinny, many ppl said to eat 200+ protein/day hell i know that much is not really require...

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joebrosef View Post
    lol @ a 142lbers trying to break it down for us.....shutup. The 1g/lb of BW is a scam.
    Really? I have trouble staying UNDER 230g a day and I only have one shake a day...guess I'm just a beast carnivore haha.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000) pbracinginc is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love how people on this board think my weight has anything to do with the amount of knowledge I possess lol.

cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I love how people on this board think my weight has anything to do with the amount of knowledge I possess lol.
    That's why I'm 1 lb. And cause I truelly don't know how much I weigh.

Originally Posted by cxxkiemxnster View Post
    That's why I'm 1 lb. And cause I truelly don't know how much I weigh.
    I actually haven't weighed my self in a good month and a half because my scale is packed away. I really have no problem with my weight, I think I wear it pretty well. This helps a good bit with respect these days:
    Attached Images

cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cxxkiemxnster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I actually haven't weighed my self in a good month and a half because my scale is packed away. I really have no problem with my weight, I think I wear it pretty well. This helps a good bit with respect these days:
    Yea I could see how that helps a bit haha. even though it's a joke how easy it is to become one nowadays.

BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. So true. Repped.
    Bench = 210
    Squat = 265

Southern Illinois University.

Originally Posted by cxxkiemxnster View Post
    Yea I could see how that helps a bit haha. even though it's a joke how easy it is to become one nowadays.
    It's easy to be a trainer, but to be certified is a different story. ACE is one of the top certifications in the industry and it was in no shape or form easy. I took classes for 2 years in high school for PT and I still had to study like crazy before the exam. Tough one for sure.

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    o lord. OP you shouldnt have posted this no matter how much this would really help others. now people are gonna be afraid to have a steak because it might be too much protein.
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A scam? Are you an idiot? Who's profiting off of this "scam"? If either of the situations (you need 2x lb bodyweight protein or 2x kg bodyweight protein) had the possibility of being a scam, it would be the one requiring you to consume MORE PROTEIN. As in supplement companies would want you to buy more and more of their products.

I'm not saying that's how it is, I'm saying that you don't know what a scam is.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 ****storm..
    oh wait

And OP, unless you were born yesterday, this info has been around for ages, it's how suppliment companies profit, with this "have 50g/100g/150g etc servings per day"
    The best to go for is 30/40/30, 30g protein, 40g carbs, 30g fat per meal.. if you have 4-5 meals then you're sorted..

And that sh!ts written by a woman.. Do you really think they have much say in the world of science?

desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50) desteph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not to be a dick but I thought most people already knew this? Same thing goes with creatine loading you don't really need to use that much...

Originally Posted by TotalGymFreak View Post
    inb4 ****storm..
    oh wait

And OP, unless you were born yesterday, this info has been around for ages, it's how suppliment companies profit, with this "have 50g/100g/150g etc servings per day"
    The best to go for is 30/40/30, 30g protein, 40g carbs, 30g fat per meal.. if you have 4-5 meals then you're sorted..

And that sh!ts written by a woman.. Do you really think they have much say in the world of science?
    Guys don't think I didn't already know that too much protein is a waste. I'm simply trying to let kids know that you don't need to take in a ton of extra protein from supplements. I mean have you read the back of your protein tub lately? Most say take at least 3 servings a day. Total waste of cash.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd agree... I've gone down from taking 169g to 96g a day and just eating more chicken, fish, and red meats.

jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive always only had a whey shake post workout....nothing else

DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shlovad View Post
    I only take 3 scoops of Whey a day with milk... I was considering getting Casein though, good or bad idea??
    you dont need casien... its a waste basically just eat food

DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    I'd agree... I've gone down from taking 169g to 96g a day and just eating more chicken, fish, and red meats.
    good to get from meat but 96g??? at your weight? are you feeding a small child?

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good post repped.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (â—£_â—¢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been thinking of not even using whey anymore. Considering I'm in college and that I'm saving up for a host of other things, $17-20 dollars is just too much cash. Not to mention I eat sandwiches that have 20g of protein anyway. I was fine before using whey and I'll be fine when one day I stop.

Thanks for the info, regardless.