Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking W-t-f ??!!! 100 BOTTLES OF APPNUT'S OSTEO-SPORT!!!? Free?????

Got Joint Pain?

Clear it up... with Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport!!!

THE ONLY JOINT SUPPORT FORMULA DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ATHLETES!!!!!

Osteo-Sport is the first and only multi-functional joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals. It contains Applied Nutriceuticals’ proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise.

It also stimulates your body’s production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.

Unlike many other joint support products, Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.

Osteo-Sport comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules and you only need 3-5per day (depending on body weight – see dosage chart for details). Best of all, it takes only days - not weeks or months - to feel the positive effects of Osteo-Sport!

•Aids in the recuperation and regeneration of cartilage, tendons and joints
    •Suppresses cortisol and promotes nutrient delivery into connective tissue
    •Promotes production of synovial fluid for smoother joint movement

Tell us why YOU deserve to try out Osteo-Sport.... An old war story? Sports injury? Nagging joint pain? Nagging spouse?

This is as simple as we could possibly make it.....Briefly describe why you need relief from joint pain. We'll choose 100, yes... 100 people we think deserve to try out a free "Believer Bottle"-(25 cap bottle), of Osteo-Sport!!!! All you have to do is tell us how it could benefit you!!

Look for a minimum of 50 winners to be chosen on or before 8/20.

Take note!! : Other than the above guideline, the timing of announcements will be subject to participation with all 100 winners announced no later than 9/2. U.S./Canadian shipping only. By entering, the user agrees to post a simple review following use of Osteo-Sport. 1 entry per person. Any questions, please ask.
    Last edited by Vitruvian; 08-04-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st

Can I haz sum?
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great opportunity here.

I'd love to try out Osteo-Sport and I feel it would help a ton while training in the gym, liftin them heavy-ass weights. Just yesterday, all throughout my shoulder workout my left shoulder joint gives me problems/pain, I had to stretch it almost between every set during my workout. During my Leg workouts, specifically while squatting and heavy leg pressing, my knees have also been giving me problems and pain, I'd like to see if Osteo-Sport could help me with overcoming these issues while training hard. Playing many years of football has left me with some of these joint problems/injuries, it would be great to try Osteo-sport and see if it will make a difference!

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    1st

Can I haz sum?
    Age 49. Good reason. ^^^^ 1st winner!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am currently seeing a Chiropractor for a joint problem in my hip. I am currently taking Glucosamine but if this is better or would work well with glucosamine then I would certainly like to try it.
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been looking into trying this product....I get a lot of joint pain from not only lifting but from mma, brazilian jiu jitsu is extremely taxing on all joints, and there is almost never a night that i come home from training without something hurting. I have tried glucosamine and fish oil but there is still some significant pain...maybe this stuff can help out a little bit more.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

egraf@aenutrition.com

Bench/Squat/Dead: Current(goal)
    285(315)/405(450)/380(405)

onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) onikoi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could use a try of this stuff. I also have some slight pain in my right shoulder when I do heavy reps on the bench press and for some reason when I do excersises such as tricep pull downs and lat pulldowns, I kinda get a slight pain. Maybe this will help.
    :: Misc Cologne Crew ::

:: Official Misc Photography Crew ::

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Woot!

I'll take the first 50 bottles.
    *RCSS Rep*

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 24 and my knees/elbows feel like I'm 49........can i haz it too?
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hip

I'll give you a video of my hip popping out of place. When I was a senior in high school I got chopped blocked by a fat lineman, the pain was so intense I blacked out this is 8 years ago. Today it pops out on dead lifts and hacks. I went to chiropractor thursday and boom had a fracture on left hip because I am putting to much pressure on it due to my right hip hurting. The hip is fine and cannot be fixed surgically, I just need something to keep joint well lubricated.

I am an app Nut fanatic, I would love to be more of a believer.

Been working out for about a year and a half and pushing hard. I love my dead lifts and need some help. I love app nut.

I want to be able to utilize them both without so much joint pain. I put more pressure on my left hip because of joint pain. I want to bodybuild for a long time and I think this could help as I have to like the above poster said stretch it out in between sets.

I dont want to tax the rest of my joints so bad because of one weak one.

True Story Bro!

Seriously, you will really like Osteo-Sport.
    *RCSS Rep*

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used this product and LOVED it!

Great Promo guys!
    Psalm 121

trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woot!

I'll take the first 49 bottles, send one to trainhard8624.
    fixed
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) I.Livestrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to be able to utilize them both without so much joint pain. I put more pressure on my left hip because of joint pain. I want to bodybuild for a long time and I think this could help as I have to like the above poster said stretch it out in between sets.

Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maddrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is cool.

I would like to try it because I find it hard to work my legs due to my knee joint pain, (according to a chiropractor some years ago it was something about the kneecap). Also, my shoulders start to hurt when I am working my triceps in the kickback.

But of course I am only 21, and I am sure that there are going to be many people who are older and need it more. So I would only like to be picked if they are taken care of first, and if the kneecap would benefit from it mainly. The shoulder is no problem I can deal with it.

Thanks.
    August 7th, 2010 - The day the Misc Mods disappeared

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Let's be serious....George has been "49" for the past 10 years or so.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    45 and have been training for many years= serious shoulder issues . Need I say more

Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    fixed
    Sorry, I forgot that you felt like you're 49. Have 2 bottles OLD YOUNG guy
    *RCSS Rep*

Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    Let's be serious....George has been "49" for the past 10 years or so.
    That's true!
    *RCSS Rep*

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

in on 1

:feelsgoodman:

Sorry, I forgot that you felt like you're 49. Have 2 bottles OLD YOUNG guy
    go ahead, rub it out.......

wait, whut

is it possible to be over the hill without having yet approached it??
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

I love Osteo Sport. Had an ACL surgery 10 years ago. Used many things over the years. But nothing to write home about. After my first bottle months back, i havent stopped using it. Amazing stuff. And this is one hell of a promo. GL Peeps.
    Last edited by MrAnaconda; 08-02-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This would be a great opportunity for me because I have been using a strength 5x5 routine and having shoulder / wrist pains. I have have seen the great reviews OSTEO-SPORT has gotten and have been very interested in trying it.

jonyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nagging knee and back pain from years of football but still want to continue lifting and getting stronger can i have some?

KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KentuckyCats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Great Promo Here Guys! I would love to give Osteo-Sport a try. I've been lifting for the past 5 years and injuries and joint pain seem to be building up over the years. My right knee, left wrist, and both shoulders are always so sore after working out for a week. I've taken animal flex in the past and it works great, and would love to give this one a shot.

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In!~

After hitting the tender age of 30 recently, I'm feeling some joint pains in my right elbow and upper back. Especially noticeable on 'pull' days. I Hope using Osteo-sport can alleviate the pain and soreness in the region so I can train at maximum intensity and reach my personal goals.
    Last edited by cultivateIT; 08-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.

Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    go ahead, rub it out.......

wait, whut

is it possible to be over the hill without having yet approached it??
    That's called: Getting Burried by the Hill
    *RCSS Rep*

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome opportunity here, my joints feel better just from reading this thread!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great Promo!

I tore my meniscus due to wrestling tourney I had 3 years ago (At the time I was wrestling for my HS). My Right knee is still messed but I can still squat and all that. Any sudden lateral twist or jerk on my knee and I will instantly feel pain. I didn't want to get surgery because I thought it would heal on its on...and to an extent it has but I know that it isnt 100%.

I also broke my left elbow when I was 5. Some ******* kid thought it was a funny idea to push me down the slide and I went tumbling down and *SNAP*. Whenever I do pushups or put a lot of weight on it, I hear it crack and I can feel pain occassionally.

This would be a great supplement for me to try because I feel that it may help me perform better when doing physical exercise.

***By entering, the user agrees to post a simple review following use of Osteo-Sport.***
    Last edited by tigerstyle96; 08-02-2010 at 01:42 PM.

ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know i'm new, but i'll give this a shot . Right now i'm getting back into fitness and starting a crossfitish regimen. This includes alot of running and I also am going to be rucking, which means i'm going to need alot of help protecting my knees(they already give me problems on longer runs). My shoulders give me some problems when I start pushing myself, which is not a good thing when i'm doing push presses and pullups. I have been wanting to try a cissus product to see how it will help me out. I already take Glucosamine and MSM, so i am curious to see if Osteo-Sport will help me enough to warrant buying it.