joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal pak and pump together

I always liked taking the pak about 30 mins before my workout, now that I have pump I will

be taking that pre workout instead. My question is can I take the pak and pump together

or should I take pak then wait about 15mins and take pump, or should I just take the pak

earlier in the day (I usually have a ****ty workout when I don't take pak pre workout)

Thanks!!

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by joeyD198 View Post
    I always liked taking the pak about 30 mins before my workout, now that I have pump I will

be taking that pre workout instead. My question is can I take the pak and pump together

or should I take pak then wait about 15mins and take pump, or should I just take the pak

earlier in the day (I usually have a ****ty workout when I don't take pak pre workout)

Thanks!!
    Take Pak with breakfast. With Pump you should still have a good workout. But I see no point taking Pak preworkout unless you take a meal to absorb the fat soluble vitamins. Just my opinion. If you have no problem having 20 pills preworkout it should be fine. But like I said I think it's better with breakfast.

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks!!
    Pak is a vitamin...take it in the morning with your first whole food meal of the day. Take Pump 30-45 minutes pre-workout.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    Pak is a vitamin...take it in the morning with your first whole food meal of the day. Take Pump 30-45 minutes pre-workout.
    This is pretty much the best answer you could have possibly gotten right here ^^^

Problem solved.

joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyD198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CoryGunz View Post
    Take Pak with breakfast. With Pump you should still have a good workout. But I see no point taking Pak preworkout unless you take a meal to absorb the fat soluble vitamins. Just my opinion. If you have no problem having 20 pills preworkout it should be fine. But like I said I think it's better with breakfast.

Thanks! I'll give it a try with the pak at breakfast and see what happens

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks! I'll give it a try with the pak at breakfast and see what happens
    Lol...what do you expect to happen? A multi isn't going to show or make you feel anything really unless you are just totally depleted of vitamins or have never taken a multi before it may give you a little energy....other then that it's just a good diet insurance to get your daily vitamins/minerals.

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Lol...what do you expect to happen? A multi isn't going to show or make you feel anything really unless you are just totally depleted of vitamins or have never taken a multi before it may give you a little energy....other then that it's just a good diet insurance to get your daily vitamins/minerals.
    This ^^^

I was going to say something to this effect when OP said he has bad workouts when he doesn't take Pak pre...probably just placebo effect.

Generally speaking, multi-vitamins work without you really noticing them, other than maybe an overall increase in your sense of wellbeing. Some throw in a joint support component which you can "feel" the difference with, but otherwise you're not going to notice huge differences in feeling from one multi-vitamin to another or the time of day when you take it.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263