golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Riddle me this....cable flys

So I'm in the gym this weekend doing cable flys and I was thinking about information I've read in magazines/forums/etc...

If you want to hit your lower pecs go high to low
    If you want to hit your upper pecs go low to high

Are there any studies or articles that proves this?

Maybe it's me, but when I go high to low, at the top when it's hardest I feel the movement more in my upper chest and it's not really until I squeeze at the bottom that I feel it in my lower chest.

Then the opposite when I go low to high.

Thanks for your time.

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I do any exercise I go by where I feel it not by how someone else tells where I should feel it.

If you feel that it works your chest opposite of what you read somewhere then I'd use that movement however it suits your goals.
    My workout log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133269973

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've never read it like that. you are correct....its the exact opposite of what you said you read.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My guess is that you are bending over at the waist when doing your high crossovers causing the tension in your upper chest. If you stand straight up and pull the cables down across your body towards your waist you will see that it is the lower portion of the muscle that does the majority of the lift. That being said remember you ony have one chest muscle so regardless the whole muscle will contract but certain portions will be emphasize more then others.