Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    notthecandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you guys cook your chicken?

Hello Ladies,
    I was wondering what other people do with chicken. Chicken breast is my choice of lean protein and I eat it every day. I usually use a pan with either a tiny bit of olive oil or Pam and I cook it on the stove top. I usually let it sit for a day in a store bought marinade - is that bad?

How do you guys season and cook your chicken? I don't bake my chicken because I never have time and hate cooking.

I need some inspiration for making that chicken taste good! Give me your secret marinade recipes or let me know what you do to make your chicken taste good.

Stormieweather has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by notthecandy View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    I was wondering what other people do with chicken. Chicken breast is my choice of lean protein and I eat it every day. I usually use a pan with either a tiny bit of olive oil or Pam and I cook it on the stove top. I usually let it sit for a day in a store bought marinade - is that bad?

How do you guys season and cook your chicken? I don't bake my chicken because I never have time and hate cooking.

I need some inspiration for making that chicken taste good! Give me your secret marinade recipes or let me know what you do to make your chicken taste good.
    I roll it in wheat germ and sautee with either a bit of olive oil + pam if it gets too dry or just Pam if I'm maxxed out on fats for the day. Then I might add a bit of capers and a tablespoon white wine with sodium free chicken broth and some lemon and let it stew in that. Or I'll just squeeze lemon over the browned chicken. Also can cube it and sautee with olive oil and artichoke hearts, kalamata olives and mushrooms.
    ~Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.~ T. S. Eliot

~"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

~ If someone says can't, that shows you what to do. ~ John Cage

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There isn't any one way I fix chicken. It just depends on what I'm in the mood for. For example, last night I made an adobo marinade and grilled it. Sometimes I'll pound a chicken breast flat and pan fry it in a little olive oil. Sometimes I'll bake it. Sometimes I'll chop it up and add it to a stir fry. Sometimes it's just Italian dressing marinade and then grilled. I rarely eat it the same way twice in a week.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I throw it on the gas grill plain. Year around.

Every now and then I'll mix up olive oil, turmeric, and black pepper and baste while grilling. Or olive oil and ginger. But it's mostly plain.

angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SPICY!!!! I slice up a sh*t ton of it, throw it in a bowl, toss with some Franks Red Hot, chilli powder, curry power, crushed red pepper, pepper, red curry paste and anything else spicy I can think of atm and dump in a pan and cook it up!! Then I either dip it in greek yogurt OR put it on an ezekiel wrap (with greek yogurt) and dip some on the side lol. This girl LOVES her spicy and that's pretty much the only way I eat chicken. Boring I know, but not to me lol. Best part about it is, the chicken tastes like buffalo wings and I can eat some cold while I'm waiting for it to warm up for leftovers!!! I make a huge batch once or twice a week (depending on how much I eat) and BAM. Chicken, chicken, chicken all the live long day This recipe comes with a disclaimer tho. If you consume *too* much your a** will begin to plead for its life and for some sort of respite at the very LEAST Small price to pay imho for such a yummy dish

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are soooo many posts on chicken and how to make it interesting and different recipes, so you should do a search - in this forum and the general nutrition forum. as for me, sriracha, vinegar, garlic, ginger, rosemary, curry powder, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper, 21 season blend (no salt). never gets old. love it.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by angelkisssed View Post
    SPICY!!!! I slice up a sh*t ton of it, throw it in a bowl, toss with some Franks Red Hot, chilli powder, curry power, crushed red pepper, pepper, red curry paste and anything else spicy I can think of atm and dump in a pan and cook it up!! Then I either dip it in greek yogurt OR put it on an ezekiel wrap (with greek yogurt) and dip some on the side lol. This girl LOVES her spicy and that's pretty much the only way I eat chicken. Boring I know, but not to me lol. Best part about it is, the chicken tastes like buffalo wings and I can eat some cold while I'm waiting for it to warm up for leftovers!!! I make a huge batch once or twice a week (depending on how much I eat) and BAM. Chicken, chicken, chicken all the live long day This recipe comes with a disclaimer tho. If you consume *too* much your a** will begin to plead for its life and for some sort of respite at the very LEAST Small price to pay imho for such a yummy dish
    Gosh, that sounds good. I love spicy, next time I eat chicken I'm going to try this. LOL about the disclaimer.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I made this really good recipe for chicken that I got out of a cookbook and doctored a little bit to make it a little more healthy.

I put whole wheat flour and pepper in a big ziploc bag and shook the chicken breasts cut up into pieces in the flour until it is coated. Coat a skillet with olive oil and cook the chicken one one side until it is golden brown. Flip to the other side and cook until golden brown (it will not be cooked all the way through yet).

Saute some red and green peppers, onions, garlic and other veggies of your choice until they are still a bit underdone and crunchy. Set aside.

In a food processor combine onion, barbecue sauce (I used jack daniel's barbecue sauce because it has the least amount of added sugar), and two fresh, ripe peaches. Puree until it forms a smooth sauce.

Return the chicken plus veggies and pour the sauce over everything. Bring it to a boil and then let is simmer for about 5-7 mins. Enjoy your chicken.

Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depending on what you need out of the meal, you have a lot of options. One of my favorite all around meals is a cordon blue style chicken.

1) I take a 99% fat free boneless skinless chicken breast and pound it flat
    2) layer lean ham/ low fat mozzarella / lean ham / fresh basil / low fat mozzarella on top of the "inside" of the chicken breast
    3)Roll the chicken up, around the layers inside (normally only about one time around)
    4) roll the outside of the chicken breast in a mixture of basil, oregano, and marjoram.
    5) apply a light spray of olive oil or I can't believe it's not butter to the top.
    6) place in pan, uncovered and bake at 350 for ~20 minutes.

Depending on the breast, this is often enough for two meals.

eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastcoastmost is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    grill and random spices

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kelvandros View Post
    Depending on what you need out of the meal, you have a lot of options. One of my favorite all around meals is a cordon blue style chicken.

1) I take a 99% fat free boneless skinless chicken breast and pound it flat
    2) layer lean ham/ low fat mozzarella / lean ham / fresh basil / low fat mozzarella on top of the "inside" of the chicken breast
    3)Roll the chicken up, around the layers inside (normally only about one time around)
    4) roll the outside of the chicken breast in a mixture of basil, oregano, and marjoram.
    5) apply a light spray of olive oil or I can't believe it's not butter to the top.
    6) place in pan, uncovered and bake at 350 for ~20 minutes.

Depending on the breast, this is often enough for two meals.
    I do soemthing similar with prosciutto and feta. The prosciutto has a lot richer flavor than regular ham, so you use less. Then roll the whole thing in panko for a little extra crunch. Yummy.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always grill it, but change up the spices quite a bit. Right now I am hung up on Everglades Fish & Fowl seasoning. It's to die for. Gives the chicken a nice "kick."

BTW, all Everglades Seasonings are unbelievable. Haven't had a bad one yet.

cgonzalez577 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    I always grill it, but change up the spices quite a bit. Right now I am hung up on Everglades Fish & Fowl seasoning. It's to die for. Gives the chicken a nice "kick."

BTW, all Everglades Seasonings are unbelievable. Haven't had a bad one yet.
    LOL I was reading your post and thought "she must be from Florida". I am too. I wonder if we're the only ones who get to enjoy the Everglades seasoning line??

Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Saturday I thaw a mega pack of breasts (usually 7-9 depending on weight)
    Sunday I cook all the chicken breasts.

How I cook my chicken:
    in the oven 425deg for 25min the chicken has had the fat removed, is plain with no seasoning no flavor.

After the chicken has been cooked and cooled I use my scale and weigh out the portion of a whole chicken breast 2 servings of chicken and place it into a zip lock baggy.

Sunday I sit down with my calorie count web site and plan my weeks meals.

I usualy eat the chicken plain from a bag, or if im able to have whole wheat pasta ill mix chicken in with 2tbs sauce, or if im allowed bread i put the chicken on the plain organic WW bread with a tad of mayo usually 1tbs.

iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10) iCappy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cgonzalez577 View Post
    LOL I was reading your post and thought "she must be from Florida". I am too. I wonder if we're the only ones who get to enjoy the Everglades seasoning line??
    Yup, Florida girl here too, LOVE Everglades. Found another great seasoning called "Cavender's- All purpose greek seasoning" very good on chicken and pork.

Lately I've just been butterflying the breast (Tyson's skinless/boneless is the best to keep moisture IMO) and spreading a small amount of olive oil and pepper, occasionally some fresh garlic. Throw it in the toaster/convection and bake on a rack with drip pan, cook till done. I think it tastes fantastic with minimal seasonings.

IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm terrible about eating Chicken...just never can seem to cook the breast right. It's either too dry or too bland.

I'm a dark meat girl myself...love a good oven roasted chicken thigh, but since I don't want to eat it all the time, I have my grocery store cook it for me! They'll package up 2 Breast Quarters from one of their whole rotisserie chickens for me to skin and put in a container at home

Another thing to do with chicken is pop a couple of breasts in the crockpot along with a can of Rotel. Cook until done and then shred the chicken into the "sauce". Makes a great salad topping, filler for a corn tortilla, or any other of a dozen possible uses. I do this a lot in the fall a lot, in fact.

Registered User EricBodyBuilding28's Avatar
    EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EricBodyBuilding28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Really tasty roasted chicken

Hello Ladies,

Save yourself some money and buy a whole chicken. I roast chicken at 20 minutes per pound and add an additional 25 minutes for bone in and it comes out perfectly every time. so for a 4.68 pound chicken I round to 5 pounds and add 25 minutes for bone in so that is 125 minutes or 2 hours and five minutes. A good tasting chicken seasoning is to coat it in some dry hidden valley ranch seasoning "Trade Mark Credited" and dust with chilli powder lightly. The best oven temperature is 360 degrees, 1/2 the cooking time covered in a roasting pot and then uncover for the remaining 1/2 cooking time. It is also good to add in sliced onions, celery, carrots, and halved potatoes with some paprika and seasoned salt lightly on the chicken. You can even put sliced orange with the peel and everything inside the cavity and surround it with a vegetable assortment of your choosing; "it is important to put citrus fruits inside the chicken cavity". It is really good to remove the back from the chicken when you are removing the internal organs. You can cut that back right down the center with a sharp knife and then lay it out flat breast side up for a much easier job plating it after cooking.

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is an old thread but I'll reply anyway. I really like this marinade. Ideally you should cook it on a charcoal grill after marinating all day.

1 cup water
    1/2 cup olive oil
    2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
    4 tsp dried onion flakes
    3 tsp italian seasoning
    3 tsp ground mustard
    2 tsp thyme
    2 tsp salt
    2 tsp black pepper
    I made it this past week and my mom's fiance said it was the best chicken he'd ever had!
    ** Current Maxes: **
    Deadlift: 235 lbs // Bench: 100 lbs // Squat: 185 lbs // Overhead Press: 80 lbs

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Ladies,

BBQ with Lousianna hot sauce, cumin, salt and roasted red pepper and garlic spice.....spicy and so good.....
    Or in a pan with crushed red pepper, salt and garlic powder.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really like Indian food and there are plenty of ways to do chicken with Indian spices that is delicious and low in calories. There's a couple of tricks that can really help there. For example, Indians sautee onion in clarified butter for a long time until it's fried and caramelized. I use very little coconut oil instead, and moisten it with a splash of non-fat chicken broth if it looks like it's burning. Also if the recipe calls for butter or cream, I use low fat yogurt instead (don't use the non fat yogurt or it will curdle and turn into crap). Other recipes have tomato as base for the sauce, which is also low in calories. Personally I find the Indian spices would make a shoe taste delicious, and its main ingredients (onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, turmeric, etc) are all very good for you. My favorite author of Indian recipe books is Madhur Jaffrey.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarah97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do a mixture of chili powder and some smoked paprika, then I add some random herbs and sometimes some garlic. I either use Pam or olive oil, usually Pam. Then I eat it with hot sauce. Yum.

aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just cook salsa chicken because it is so easy and stays moist and delicious all week.
    1 jar of newman's own pineapple salsa (or any salsa. Thats just my favorite) and chicken breasts or tenderloins. Cook in a crockpot on low for around 6 hours or so.

Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Cut it up. Pan fry it in some Olive Oil and butter. Season with Cumin, Paprika, Garlic Salt

Prepare rice

Combine Chicken & Rice

Add 1 can of black beans & a jar of salsa

Vwala

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pan with lemon juice and a tiny bit of butter
    Or just use a griddle and do it plain

Or marinade in chilli/oil etc and BBQ or griddle.

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I steam everything I can (love you george foreman steamer!) and chicken is one of my faves to steam. I add these sachets that have just come out here kinda like a liquid stock, wrap in alfoil like a little parcel, tastes amazing! Or I'll just add some paprika etc and steam

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We have a counter top hallogen oven that is absolutely amazing!! Cooking has never been easier and I hate cooking, LOL. Put meat of choice on rack with a light brush of oil, salt and pepper - add remaining seasoning, marinade at the end - done! We've done chicken, steaks, pork, fish (salmon, tilapia, mahi) of various cuts and they all come out delish! I'd highly recommend the investment if anyone else likes easy, healthy cooking!

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This marinade is great on even boneless skinless chicken.

OUTDOOR CHICKEN

2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
    3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
    1 tbsp (15 ml) soya sauce
    1 tbsp (15 ml) tomato paste
    1/4 cup (50 ml) heated chicken stock
    several drops of Worcestershire sauce
    juice of 1 lime
    dash paprika
    salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients.

This will do two 2-pound chickens. I tend to double the recipe though, and marinate overnight, then have some extra for brushing while grilling.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like baking it with a little cream of chicken soup on top (covered). Stays really moist and juicy.

Saute it then shred up and mix with Louisiana wing/hot sauce.

Sometimes there is nothing like a good rotesserie lemon pepper chicken from the store!

Another way my kids like it is cover chicken thighs with lots of fresh lemon, thyme, garlic, and a little olive oil. Bake it.

Chicken is so versatile. Sometimes I even do chicken burgers and chicken hot dogs instead of regular beef ones, or when I do a meatloaf or meatballs I'll mix half ground chicken breast and half lean ground beef.
    Karen

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I realize this isn't practical for everyday or everyone, but at my house we're into smoking meats. We usually do it on Sundays and have plenty for the week.

Chicken is fantastic smoked with applewood or pecan wood chips. Comes out incredibly moist, and so many different rubs available too. Delish.