Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The-Stig View Post
    2. Arrogant (Every single part of our culture is based around social status. Who you are determines who you get to hang out with, who you marry (arranged), who you can make fun of and look down upon, treat servants like sh*t, etc. Don't fool yourself by saying everything is OK and let's all sing a Bhajan together).

Everyone has a desire for more, thats universal. But, im glad im not Indian as they seem to place a huge emphasis on what you have and your social standing. Im glad not to have such pressure placed on me.

When i watched a documentary on Indian people all they talked about was their wealth, their standing, which minority groups were their main competition etc.

They were also pretty racist towards other Indian people based on skin tone and facial features.

TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kbm12345 View Post
    I can't believe no one in this thread has mentioned those selfish Indian **** heads that happily throw acid onto girls faces, for the stupidest things.

Brb talking to a random guy that just served me when i was going shopping. Woah acid on your face.

Brb having a baby that is a girl. Woah acid on your face

Brb wearing clothes that are too reaviling. Woah acid on your face

Brb Not going to go on a date with you . WOah acid on your face

Seriously wtf is wrong with a race of people that will happily do that to someone.
    when you talk about acid you're talking about cum right?

miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't believe no one in this thread has mentioned those selfish Indian **** heads that happily throw acid onto girls faces, for the stupidest things.

Brb talking to a random guy that just served me when i was going shopping. Woah acid on your face.

Brb having a baby that is a girl. Woah acid on your face

Brb wearing clothes that are too reaviling. Woah acid on your face

Brb Not going to go on a date with you . WOah acid on your face

Seriously wtf is wrong with a race of people that will happily do that to someone.
    What about those white neo-nazis who hunt down jews and kill them and their families in cold blood

YOU-
    I KNOW! I'ma generalise this to the whole white population because I'm a dumb, illiterate white ******* which gives me a perfect opportunity to give my uninformed take on other people and say wtf is wrong with a race of people which happily find and kill families because of their religion
    If you LOL'D then please rep. :)

I REP BACK 1k+, just ask.

Owed reps by:
    Shugga_Free, extreme88, bdaswat, NOXPLODE, peterloveslubey, nflan113, rawrburritos, Big B Bro, bov188, Mr. Manlet, LiftHeavy85, INGENIOSO, captain_natural, UpInHawaii, TheProgressiveOne, exclusive956, betitom
    Thanks brahs!

I Owe reps on recharge:
    On spread:

kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbm12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    End of thread/
    If you relate to most of these statements, your ancestors are probably from India. If not, you're in denial!!

1. You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully, so you can save and reuse the wrapping (and especially those bows) next year.

2. You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas, when they are 50 %off.

3. When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.

4. You have a vinyl table cloth on your kitchen table.

5. Your stove is covered with aluminum foil

6. Your kitchen has a sticky film of grease over it.

7. You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.

8. You have never used your dishwasher.

9. You eat all meals in the kitchen.

10. You save grocery bags, tin foil, and tin containers.

11. You use grocery bags to hold garbage.

12. You always leave your shoes at the door.

13. You hate to waste food.

a. Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them.

b. You have tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.

14. You don't own any real tupperware -- only a cupboard full of used, but carefully rinsed, margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars.

15. You have a collection of minature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel.

16. The condiments in your fridge are either Price-Club/Sam's sized or come in plastic packets, which you save/steal every time you get take-out or go to McDonalds.

17. Ditto paper napkins.

18. You never order room service.

19. You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (and travel means any car ride longer than 15 minutes).

20. You own a rice cooker or a pressure cooker.

21. You wash your rice at least 2-3 times before cooking it.

22. You fight over who pays the dinner bill.

23. You majored in engineering, medicine or law.

24. When you go to a dance party, there are a wall of guys surrounding the dance floor trying to look cool.

25. You live with your parents and you are 30 years old. (And they prefer it that way). a. If you're married and 30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.

26. You don't use measuring cups.

27. You feel like you've gotten a good deal if you didn't pay tax.

28. Your parents' house is always cold.

29. You reuse teabags.

30. You have a drawer full of old pens, most of which don't write anymore.

31. You always look phone numbers up in the phone book, since calling Information costs 50 cents.

32. You only make long distance calls after 11p.m.

33. You have acquired a taste for bitter gourd.

34. You like your meat well done.

35. If you don't live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you've eaten, even if it's midnight.

36. Your parents never go to the movies.

37. Your parents send money to their relatives in foreign countries.

38. Your parents use a clothes line.

39. You've joined a CD club at least once.

40. You know someone who you think can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.

41. You never discuss your love life or sex with your parents.

42. Your parents are never happy with your grades.

43. You save your old coke bottle glasses even though you're never going to use them again.

44. You keep used batteries.

45. You keep most of your money in a savings account.

46. You call an older person you never met before "uncle."

47. The first thing uncle asks you is "where are your parents from?"

48. When your parents meet strangers and talk for a few minutes, you discover you're talking to a distant cousin.

49. You've been asked if you are a Hindi, or if you speak Hindu.

50. Your parents buy Sears/Montgomery Ward appliances believing they are the best.

51. No one you're related to is a music major.

52. You avoid motels, especially if there is an aquaintance within a 250 mile radius of your destination.

52a. You sleep on their floor.

53. When you type, you put a space between the last word in a sentence and the terminating punctuation mark !

54. Your parents don't realize phone connections to foreign countries have improved in the last two decades, and still scream at the top of their lungs.

55. When our fathers get together, no matter what the topic is, each man is an expert.

56. You have a box of tissue or a towel in your car.

57. You grow your own vegetables.

58. You can't park your car in the garage, because you never throw anything away and keep it there (just in case you need it).

59. You trust only foreign cars (accord or camry, metallic green).

60. You drive 2 hours and spend a whole day to get a complementary cutlery set for listening to a sales pitch on vacation timeshares. 61. 99.9% of the women you know, work in hospitals (Malayalees).

62. You cook in bulk.

63. You have bedsheets on your sofas.

64. When dining out, your parents think $1 is enough of a tip.

65. You recycle Christmas/Birthday gifts.

66. You head to the clearance rack as soon as you walk into a store.

67. You buy clothes from K-mart and put it in a recycled gift box from Macy's before giving it.

68. Your favorite brandname is "IRREGULAR".

69. The few silverware you have is mismatched and plastic.

70. You frequently get honked at by those stupid American drivers who think they know how to drive.

71. You know someone who owns a motel or a convenience store.

72. It's embarrassing if your wedding has less than 600 people.

73. You think an Indian businessman will give you a better deal because he's Indian.

74. You spew forth the virtues of India, but don't want to live there.

75. Your list your daughter as "fair and slim" in the matrimonials no matter what she looks like.

76. Your dad thinks it's perfectly OK to hawk and spit out a loogey on the sidewalk.

77. You use Vicks Vaporub.

78. The video tapes you rent are 10th generation copies and have scrolling commercials in the middle of the movie.

79. You know the words of the "Vicco Turmeric" commercial.

80. You've seen the ground while inside the lavatory of a train.

81. You've had to swerve around animals grazing on the road.

82. You've been in a bus where half the people riding are outside the bus.

83. All your tupperware is stained with food color.

84. You have drinking glasses made of steel, the rim of which can cut your mouth if you're not careful.

85. Experiencing 20 power blackouts in a single day doesn't faze you.

86. You tape Christmas cards on your wall.

87. You have a plastic rug-runner going down your hallway at home.

88. There's a pungent odor of spices as one enters your home.

89. You've never had a tanning salon membership.

90. You call fluorescent lights "tube lights" or a flashlight a "torch."

91. You pronounce "wary" and "very" the same way.

92. You pack a suitcase full of toilet paper when visiting India.

93. You've tied up your luggage with rope to keep it from falling apart.

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zinc2man View Post
    Everyone has a desire for more, thats universal. But, im glad im not Indian as they seem to place a huge emphasis on what you have and your social standing. Im glad not to have such pressure placed on me.

When i watched a documentary on Indian people all they talked about was their wealth, their standing, which minority groups were their main competition etc.

They were also pretty racist towards other Indian people based on skin tone and facial features.
    The desire to earn money is universal, I agree. But EVERYTHING else takes the back seat when it comes to Indians. Money rules. Growing up, I was told to focus on nothing else but my education and was told that all the good students will end up being rich. I was forced to study for a good 3-4 hours a day as a 12 year old kid (although most of that time was spent spacing out or reading other sh*t). I would get yelled at for playing outside for more than 30 minutes. I had to stay indoors in the summer time cause it's too sunny outside and I might get "dark"/tanned which leads me to my next point.

Skin color is huge in India. You could have light skin but be a complete loser and yet people will respect you just because of your skin color. You could be the smartest kid in the world but have dark skin and you're looked down upon. It's a well known fact that Indians place a very high emphasis on skin color (especially on women). That combined with the concept of dowry (still strong among poor people) really puts dark skinned women in a tough spot when it comes time to "get" a girl married.

5K's & pull-ups PerfectFormForever's Avatar
    PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Population of India: 1,139,964,932

Qualifiers at 2008 Summer Olympics: 56

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PerfectFormForever View Post
    Population of India: 1,139,964,932

Qualifiers at 2008 Summer Olympics: 56
    This pretty much sums up OP's point.

zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The-Stig View Post
    Skin color is huge in India. You could have light skin but be a complete loser and yet people will respect you just because of your skin color. You could be the smartest kid in the world but have dark skin and you're looked down upon. It's a well known fact that Indians place a very high emphasis on skin color (especially on women). That combined with the concept of dowry (still strong among poor people) really puts dark skinned women in a tough spot when it comes time to "get" a girl married.
    Is that to do with them wishing to look Westernised or is it like when it was popular to be pale in Britain. As dark, tanned skin signified that you worked outdoors and were poor.

Is that to do with them wishing to look Westernised or is it like when it was popular to be pale in Britain. As dark, tanned skin signified that you worked outdoors and were poor.
    The goal is to look like a white/Westernized person.

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes this is why filipinos are better than indians and chinese

dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) dietingsucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're a decent looking white guy, could you go to India and have tons of Indian girls all over your wang, or would that be a really bad idea?

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bulker View Post

3. Indians have terrible terrible genetics for Bodybuilding mostly, but then again, with enough dedication, they're not AS bad as say, Chinese people.

wut?

O rly?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/co...n=progresspics

Avi is me pre lifting. Packers64's Avatar
    Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are there literally call centers on every corner?
    srs
    316 reppin.

Former ANG

I do it for the LULZ

vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's just inferiority complex. the invaders were always fairer.

the persians, and then the british
    negging white knights on sight

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by knifebrah View Post
    Indians are the most racist people in the world. They even hate on their own race lol, thats how racist they are.
    Was just about to post this, but you beat me to it. There's so many caste systems that some Indians consider other castes almost the same as being a completely different race of people. It's a joke.

miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000) miscdoctor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol you low caste *******s mad at upper class Indians lol

Owed reps by:
    Shugga_Free, extreme88, bdaswat, NOXPLODE, peterloveslubey, nflan113, rawrburritos, Big B Bro, bov188, Mr. Manlet, LiftHeavy85, INGENIOSO, captain_natural, UpInHawaii, TheProgressiveOne, exclusive956, betitom
    Thanks brahs!

I Owe reps on recharge:
    On spread:

LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingBRB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    End of thread/
    If you relate to most of these statements, your ancestors are probably from India. If not, you're in denial!!

1. You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully, so you can save and reuse the wrapping (and especially those bows) next year.

2. You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas, when they are 50 %off.

3. When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.

4. You have a vinyl table cloth on your kitchen table.

5. Your stove is covered with aluminum foil

6. Your kitchen has a sticky film of grease over it.

7. You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.

8. You have never used your dishwasher.

9. You eat all meals in the kitchen.

10. You save grocery bags, tin foil, and tin containers.

11. You use grocery bags to hold garbage.

12. You always leave your shoes at the door.

13. You hate to waste food.

a. Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them.

b. You have tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.

14. You don't own any real tupperware -- only a cupboard full of used, but carefully rinsed, margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars.

15. You have a collection of minature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel.

16. The condiments in your fridge are either Price-Club/Sam's sized or come in plastic packets, which you save/steal every time you get take-out or go to McDonalds.

17. Ditto paper napkins.

18. You never order room service.

19. You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (and travel means any car ride longer than 15 minutes).

20. You own a rice cooker or a pressure cooker.

21. You wash your rice at least 2-3 times before cooking it.

22. You fight over who pays the dinner bill.

23. You majored in engineering, medicine or law.

24. When you go to a dance party, there are a wall of guys surrounding the dance floor trying to look cool.

25. You live with your parents and you are 30 years old. (And they prefer it that way). a. If you're married and 30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.

26. You don't use measuring cups.

27. You feel like you've gotten a good deal if you didn't pay tax.

28. Your parents' house is always cold.

29. You reuse teabags.

30. You have a drawer full of old pens, most of which don't write anymore.

31. You always look phone numbers up in the phone book, since calling Information costs 50 cents.

32. You only make long distance calls after 11p.m.

33. You have acquired a taste for bitter gourd.

34. You like your meat well done.

35. If you don't live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you've eaten, even if it's midnight.

36. Your parents never go to the movies.

37. Your parents send money to their relatives in foreign countries.

38. Your parents use a clothes line.

39. You've joined a CD club at least once.

40. You know someone who you think can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.

41. You never discuss your love life or sex with your parents.

42. Your parents are never happy with your grades.

43. You save your old coke bottle glasses even though you're never going to use them again.

44. You keep used batteries.

45. You keep most of your money in a savings account.

46. You call an older person you never met before "uncle."

47. The first thing uncle asks you is "where are your parents from?"

48. When your parents meet strangers and talk for a few minutes, you discover you're talking to a distant cousin.

49. You've been asked if you are a Hindi, or if you speak Hindu.

50. Your parents buy Sears/Montgomery Ward appliances believing they are the best.

51. No one you're related to is a music major.

52. You avoid motels, especially if there is an aquaintance within a 250 mile radius of your destination.

52a. You sleep on their floor.

53. When you type, you put a space between the last word in a sentence and the terminating punctuation mark !

54. Your parents don't realize phone connections to foreign countries have improved in the last two decades, and still scream at the top of their lungs.

55. When our fathers get together, no matter what the topic is, each man is an expert.

56. You have a box of tissue or a towel in your car.

57. You grow your own vegetables.

58. You can't park your car in the garage, because you never throw anything away and keep it there (just in case you need it).

59. You trust only foreign cars (accord or camry, metallic green).

60. You drive 2 hours and spend a whole day to get a complementary cutlery set for listening to a sales pitch on vacation timeshares. 61. 99.9% of the women you know, work in hospitals (Malayalees).

62. You cook in bulk.

63. You have bedsheets on your sofas.

64. When dining out, your parents think $1 is enough of a tip.

65. You recycle Christmas/Birthday gifts.

66. You head to the clearance rack as soon as you walk into a store.

67. You buy clothes from K-mart and put it in a recycled gift box from Macy's before giving it.

68. Your favorite brandname is "IRREGULAR".

69. The few silverware you have is mismatched and plastic.

70. You frequently get honked at by those stupid American drivers who think they know how to drive.

71. You know someone who owns a motel or a convenience store.

72. It's embarrassing if your wedding has less than 600 people.

73. You think an Indian businessman will give you a better deal because he's Indian.

74. You spew forth the virtues of India, but don't want to live there.

75. Your list your daughter as "fair and slim" in the matrimonials no matter what she looks like.

76. Your dad thinks it's perfectly OK to hawk and spit out a loogey on the sidewalk.

77. You use Vicks Vaporub.

78. The video tapes you rent are 10th generation copies and have scrolling commercials in the middle of the movie.

79. You know the words of the "Vicco Turmeric" commercial.

80. You've seen the ground while inside the lavatory of a train.

81. You've had to swerve around animals grazing on the road.

82. You've been in a bus where half the people riding are outside the bus.

83. All your tupperware is stained with food color.

84. You have drinking glasses made of steel, the rim of which can cut your mouth if you're not careful.

85. Experiencing 20 power blackouts in a single day doesn't faze you.

86. You tape Christmas cards on your wall.

87. You have a plastic rug-runner going down your hallway at home.

88. There's a pungent odor of spices as one enters your home.

89. You've never had a tanning salon membership.

90. You call fluorescent lights "tube lights" or a flashlight a "torch."

91. You pronounce "wary" and "very" the same way.

92. You pack a suitcase full of toilet paper when visiting India.

93. You've tied up your luggage with rope to keep it from falling apart.

6/93 didn't include the stupid ones i.e the tanning salon, *******. your a talk sh*tkunt, talk less sh*t about your own/other cultures.
    phahahahahahaha-08/06-07/10 aka no mod day

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1. Indians are probably the most selfish people you'll ever encounter.
    Is this why they try to ride a rollercoaster twice in a row?

nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really don't get why indians stink so much. I mean, pakistanis eat a pretty similar diet(lots of spices, onions etc), and live in a similar climate, but i have yet to come across a smelly pakistani
    Current PRs:

* Bench - 185lbs * Squat - 225lbs * Deadlift - 245lbs * Press - 120lbs *

IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrateBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nileyk View Post
    I really don't get why indians stink so much. I mean, pakistanis eat a pretty similar diet(lots of spices, onions etc), and live in a similar climate, but i have yet to come across a smelly pakistani
    Pakistani food is never as strong as Indian food. Might be because a lot of Indians are vegetarians and end up putting all kinds of exotic stuff in their food.
    "War is when the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other" -Niko Bellic

Zyzz inspired a generation and died for our gains
    R.I.P. Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

Originally Posted by nileyk View Post
    You're a skinny 16 year old *******. You're opinion is as worthless as your existence.

I should piss in your mouth, sh.itmonger

Owed reps by:
    Thanks brahs!

I Owe reps on recharge:
    On spread:

nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftingBRB View Post
    6/93 didn't include the stupid ones i.e the tanning salon, *******. your a talk sh*tkunt, talk less sh*t about your own/other cultures.
    8/93. Some of them are ridiculously common, others are pointless(eg. 'when going to india...')
    Current PRs:

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tempted to neg OP.

Its ine thing to not like your culture/country, but to completely degrade it to the entire world is another thing.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: everything OP said about Indians LIVING IN INDIA is true

Originally Posted by miscdoctor View Post
    You're a skinny 16 year old *******. You're opinion is as worthless as your existence.

I should piss in your mouth, sh.itmonger
    Current PRs:

Originally Posted by Jay89LDN View Post
    College125 is Pakistani.

Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kulaib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'M GOING TO ADD THIS NOTE HERE. THIS THING ****ING EXCLUDES PEOPLE NOT BORN AND BRED IN INDIA SO KINDLY EXCUSE YOURSELVES FROM TAKING THIS TO YOURSELF IF YOU'RE NOT INDIAN BRED.

Okay. I have been reading up threads on this section for quite a while now. All the blatant racism, trolling, arguing about the country and its natives...

I live in India, and have been here since birth, I just wanted to speak out on a few truths regarding the people over here and this country as a whole. I don't care if Non Resident Indians or other people don't agree with me or whatever, this is how this country is...

1. Indians are probably the most selfish people you'll ever encounter.

2. Indians don't stink. At least the educated ones don't.

3. Indians have terrible terrible genetics for Bodybuilding mostly, but then again, with enough dedication, they're not AS bad as say, Chinese people.

4. Sikh people have a false sense of pride due to their culture and heritage, and way too much arrogance.

5. Most Indians will back out of a fight if they ever got into one.

6. Most Indians can be knocked out in a single punch.

7. In an event of a World War, most Indians would prefer getting the hell out of the country than staying and supporting the troops etc.

8. The Indian call centers are some of the worst places of employment and the people that work there are the BIGGEST jackasses you'll ever come across. They're complete losers.

9. The Indian "software programmers" don't know jack ****, they steal all their code from libraries or other programmers, seldom would you find an Indian doing completely original coding. Some will argue this is probably the logical thing to do, but it really isn't, and there are many reasons to this which I won't go in now.

10. Indian people have TERRIBLE Indian accents. Don't be deceived by the ones that have been living for generations in Western countries.

11. The Indian education system is a total joke.

12. Localfool looks like an average big city Indian girl. Not a heavenly blessed beauty.

13. Kiwiburger is sadly, a fairly accurate representation of how most skinny Indians look like.

14. Indians are EXTREME White Knights. The entire Bollywood is based on white knighting. All the music is about white knighting, and I'm not kidding, ALL of it is = White Knighting. There are ****ing LIBRARIES of BOOKS about how to white knight. There are entire CONCERTS of people BATTLING with white knighting poetries (they call them shayaris and ghazals). It's THAT bad. Women think they're heavenly blessed and act extremely hard to get.

-----

Also read this epic post by Deltbrah that I completely agree with:

Bulker
    1. Indians are some of the most friendly I have met, and always willing to help.

2. True, Indians do not stink.

3. Indians are kind of small physically, true.

4. No comment.

5. Indians are smart so they wouldn't fight for no reason.

6. I think it's hard to know if this is true.

7.IDK.

8.Never been to India, wouldn't know, here the call center workers are friendly. Both the Indians and the Pakistanis, although you get the feeling they don't really care.

9. No comment.

10. Some of the Indians have a soft accent that makes their English sound cool.

11.No comment.

12.No comment.

13.No comment.

14.Bollywood is lol.

Avi is me pre lifting. Packers64's Avatar
    Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000) Packers64 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miscreant5 View Post
    This right here is the truth. I'm Tamil, and I don't think anything in our diet has a particularly distinctive smell. I mean, what the hell does an idli smell like? Does it even have a scent?

But, there's no odor that gets to me more than the stench of some of the meat that's cooked in the US. It's not that meat itself is a problem. I have been around non-vegetarians in India, and their cooking doesn't smell as bad.

I can't count how many times I've been forced to hold my breath when I walk past a restaurant. But the worst part of it all is when someone holds a barbecue out in the open. ****in hell, that sh!t is foul. I just drive off into the distance as fast as I can when I hear a neighbor break out the barbecue equipment.

My mind is full of ****.

doesn't like BBQ...

what is this... i dont even...
    316 reppin.

Former ANG

I do it for the LULZ

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op's right I suppose.

I'll say this.

Even the Indians who have moved here, half of them are either idiots or socially inadequate, due to their family background. It's the cheap, stupid and always trying to pull a quick one indians who portray the bad image. Here AND in India. Call it the crappy side of the middle class, if you will.

I've worked in companies where there are a lot of indians (previous job) and some of them with their behavior make you go "Wtf, where were they born?". Be it 20 year olds who came here a few years ago or 40 year olds who have been here for 20 years.

Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol wut. I've walked into a huge debate about india and its culture.

Former fatty

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."