RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Alright Pbate or anyone else looking for some advice

Man for the past year i have either been in a calorie deficit or just at maintenance level cals. I have been working on getting the body fat lower but things just seem to be at a stall the past month or two and think its time for a switch. I am at 5-7 155lbs and around 12%bf, would like to get to 10% but my body doesnt seem to function well when getting that low as far as energy and strength. I guess its a genetic makeup. But I have yet to go into a mass phase and try to pack on any muscle in over a year and a half, I have forgot what it was like to build muscle lol. I know when I do it will be slow at only 300 calorie surplus a week to minimize fat gain. But i want some advice from Pbate or knowledgeable others on your advice on what you would do if you was me wither to try to lean out a little more or just start the long slow mass phase. I just feel that if I add some more mass its going to help me this next time around to getting to where I want. Pics are included. remember current stats in pic are 5'7 155. thanks in advance. Also sorry for the quality of pics taken on phone but you get the idea lol
    Attached Images
    Untill you decide that NOTHING will stop you from SUCCESS, EVERYTHING will!!!

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey bro,

From what I can see, you have a pretty solid physique. Nice work thus far.

Its kind of your decision if you want to go to 10%BF. If you did decide to continue with your cut, you wont end up looking too thin at a lower BF% (based on your current pics). Takes patience and perhaps a manipulation of your diet/calories are in order.

On the other hand, you have been cutting for so long so a change of pace would be good not only for your body but also mentally/physiologically. Think you are in a primed position to clean bulk if you like.

Just be in it for the long term. Take it nice and slow. Plan it carefully and dont get carried away with calories which sounds like you wont be. Its unecessary.

If I were in your shoes, I would do a clean bulk and begin now.

Good luck. Train hard.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RSS1761 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Hey bro,

From what I can see, you have a pretty solid physique. Nice work thus far.

Its kind of your decision if you want to go to 10%BF. If you did decide to continue with your cut, you wont end up looking too thin at a lower BF% (based on your current pics). Takes patience and perhaps a manipulation of your diet/calories are in order.

On the other hand, you have been cutting for so long so a change of pace would be good not only for your body but also mentally/physiologically. Think you are in a primed position to clean bulk if you like.

Just be in it for the long term. Take it nice and slow. Plan it carefully and dont get carried away with calories which sounds like you wont be. Its unecessary.

If I were in your shoes, I would do a clean bulk and begin now.

Good luck. Train hard.

Appreciate it Pbate, much thanks bro, exactly what I was telling myself the whole time, just feels a little more comforting and motivating hearing the advice from someone well respected, so once again thanks.
    Untill you decide that NOTHING will stop you from SUCCESS, EVERYTHING will!!!