View Poll Results: which stack?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • AN Free Test & IGF-2

9 36.00%
  • AN Free Test & HGHup

16 64.00%
    The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Help: AN IGF-2 & Free Test or HGHup & Free Test

Field of application:

I'm in the final phase of my training preparation for a huge bike tour across Europe (from Germany to the Black Sea) and I have five weeks left. I try to keep my hard-earned muscle size as far as possible (still weight training for 3 days a week) and want to enhance my recovery from heavy road cycling units (up to 80 miles/day with two rear panniers).

Maybe I should take this stack during the tour, too? What's my best bet?

Other supps: MAN Body Octane + additional CM, CL Green Mag/White Flood, fish oil, multi, whey
    Last edited by The Bavarian; 08-02-2010 at 02:37 AM.
    The bottom line is obvious. Learn your disciplines. Learn all the vocabulary. Know the published literature. But always be open to an unexpected source of information that just might enrich your understanding of why something does what it does. There are many Shamans (;-) scattered around the world. Search for them.

Alexander „Sasha“ Theodore Shulgin (RIP)

DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by The Bavarian View Post
    Field of application:

I'm in the final phase of my training preparation for a huge bike tour across Europe (from Germany to the Black Sea) and I have five weeks left. I try to keep my hard-earned muscle size as far as possible (still weight training for 3 days a week) and want to enhance my recovery from heavy road cycling units (up to 80 miles/day with two rear panniers).

Other supps: MAN Body Octane + additional CM, CL Green Mag/White Flood, fish oil, multi, whey
    Not sure how to answer this.

All I can tell you is that I tired IGF-2 and I bought into the hype.
    What I got is bloated, farts and diarrhea from it. I used it for 7 days thinking it would go away and it never did so I stopped taken it and everything went back to normal.
    Not sure if it would do the same to you but I dont think I would want to find out while riding a bike.lol
    MY CURRENT STACK:
    Animal Pak with morning meal...
    Barleans Omega swirl twice a day...
    Barleans Flax Swirl once a day...
    Animal Rage before workout...
    Universal Atomic 7 during workout...
    Animal Flex with evening meal...
    Universal Ultra Whey Pro through out the day...
    Universal Real Gains through out the day...

"I'D RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6"

The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DEATHEYE View Post
    What I got is bloated, farts and diarrhea from it. I used it for 7 days thinking it would go away and it never did so I stopped taken it and everything went back to normal. Not sure if it would do the same to you but I dont think I would want to find out while riding a bike.lol

My fiancee would love me therefor
    The bottom line is obvious. Learn your disciplines. Learn all the vocabulary. Know the published literature. But always be open to an unexpected source of information that just might enrich your understanding of why something does what it does. There are many Shamans (;-) scattered around the world. Search for them.

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Field of application:

Honestly, either stack would work well for your goals. Personally, I would choose IGF-2/FREE TEST over HGHup/FREE TEST, but that's just me; males generally prefer HGHup over IGF-2. In fact, I just finished using that stack (with other products) a month ago - you can see my experience and review at The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST - and just yesterday started back on the same stack (with some extra goodies).

~Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Field of application:

Personally, I'd choose IGF-2 and Free Test, and would transition to Drive closer to the tour/during the tour.

Originally Posted by DEATHEYE View Post
    Not sure how to answer this.

All I can tell you is that I tired IGF-2 and I bought into the hype.
    What I got is bloated, farts and diarrhea from it. I used it for 7 days thinking it would go away and it never did so I stopped taken it and everything went back to normal.
    Not sure if it would do the same to you but I dont think I would want to find out while riding a bike.lol
    Weird..... I think yours is the first report in roughly 4 years that I have heard of these side effects from IGF-2.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    Honestly, either stack would work well for your goals. Personally, I would choose IGF-2/FREE TEST over HGHup/FREE TEST, but that's just me; males generally prefer HGHup over IGF-2. In fact, I just finished using that stack (with other products) a month ago - you can see my experience and review at The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST - and just yesterday started back on the same stack (with some extra goodies).~Team APPNUT

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Personally, I'd choose IGF-2 and Free Test, and would transition to Drive closer to the tour/during the tour.

Thank you both for your help!!

DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

Weird..... I think yours is the first report in roughly 4 years that I have heard of these side effects from IGF-2.
    It must be us northern boys...A buddy of mine rolled with a bottle the same time I did and he is still using it...He got the same sides I did accept the diarrhea...
    MY CURRENT STACK:
    Animal Pak with morning meal...
    Barleans Omega swirl twice a day...
    Barleans Flax Swirl once a day...
    Animal Rage before workout...
    Universal Atomic 7 during workout...
    Animal Flex with evening meal...
    Universal Ultra Whey Pro through out the day...
    Universal Real Gains through out the day...

"I'D RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6"