takdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My pee is Clear like water!?

Hi all,

Im posting today because im a bit confused and slightly worried. I recently finished my first ever cycle of Halodrol Mt which lasted about three week.. anyways, for about 2 weeks now ( since the day i stopped taking it) my pee has been clear like water. no yellow whatsoever! Now i am quite aware that the more water and fluids i drink the more hydrated i will be and the clearer my pee will be BUT i have been taking in the same amount of fluids as usual. So im curious as to wheather this can be a cause of the Halodrol Mt? Is there something wrong with my body or kidneys perhaps? Hope you guys can help clear this up for me.

As a side note, i did try researching this before hand but unfortunatly most of the post referenced back to the hydration, which i have most definitely ruled out.

Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by takdan View Post
    Hi all,

Im posting today because im a bit confused and slightly worried. I recently finished my first ever cycle of Halodrol Mt which lasted about three week.. anyways, for about 2 weeks now ( since the day i stopped taking it) my pee has been clear like water. no yellow whatsoever! Now i am quite aware that the more water and fluids i drink the more hydrated i will be and the clearer my pee will be BUT i have been taking in the same amount of fluids as usual. So im curious as to wheather this can be a cause of the Halodrol Mt? Is there something wrong with my body or kidneys perhaps? Hope you guys can help clear this up for me.

As a side note, i did try researching this before hand but unfortunatly most of the post referenced back to the hydration, which i have most definitely ruled out.
    Well, really are you urinating more than you did before or find yourself more thirsty? If so, this is one of the first signs of diabetes. However, the fact you have clear urination doesn't really mean something is wrong. For kidneys, does your back hurt at all? That can be a kidney warning flag........... However, if your concerned you can just go to a doctor, not an ER( they can't properly blood test you- they can prelim. diabetes ) and talk to him or her and you can get a blood test. It's really that simple. They may ask for you to pee in a cup to see if sugar is present( in that case, they are ruling out diabetes...along with maybe checking your blood sugar if they prick your finger ). Also, they can check for urinary infections. Some failing kidneys have very dark urine, almost to the point it can be gross.

In any advent, if you don't have frequent urination and feel normal, then I don't see the big scare. However, if you do have something feel odd, like your body then it's worth checking. If you do have more frequent urination, getting it checked would be good. Let's say if you did have an infection, you would want that solved. Also, if you had minor case of diabetes you would want to catch it.

Case and point, it's prob nothing to worry about, but I don't know the other variables. Secondly, if something doesn't feel right, get it checked. Thirdly, if you do have a problem and nothing shows in urination, blood work, and sugar levels. You might have an ultrasound done on your back to check the organs- which is good and bad-. 1 ) Your tests came back good. 2 ) the other side, something is causing problems and it's going to be an organ. Unless, you are taking an anti-depressant, or anti-anxiety,ect...that can cause problems. However, it would have to be a relative new drug introduced b/c if u were not having problems before on them, then why now? Which brings me back to that supplement you are on. You didn't have these problems before right? Now you are.....see how I explained this with drugs..... So my guess, unless some withdrawl from supplement, Get off it!!! Then see what happens. If you resume to," normal", then quit taking it and stay off.- MO

Ok, seeing a doc sounds like the best bet.
    but i've been off the Halodrol Mt for 2 weeks now and its still the same
    Im familiar with Diabetes Insipidus, i cant really say im peeing more though and im not too thirsty.
    should i just see a doctor as soon as possible?

Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    let me get this straight. correct if im wrong or confused.

you were on a supplement and consumed x amount of water
    now youve stopped using the supplement for 2 weeks and still consumed x amount of water and experienced clear urine.

doesnt it make sense that the supplement was affecting ur water intake and now since your off the supplement your body doesnt need as much water and more is being excreted allowing ur body to be fully hydrated ?
    - INTJ Crew -
    - Misc Poker Crew -
    - Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast Crew -

Originally Posted by Rawthentik View Post
    let me get this straight. correct if im wrong or confused.

you were on a supplement and consumed x amount of water
    now youve stopped using the supplement for 2 weeks and still consumed x amount of water and experienced clear urine.

doesnt it make sense that the supplement was affecting ur water intake and now since your off the supplement your body doesnt need as much water and more is being excreted allowing ur body to be fully hydrated ?
    That sounds legit. But im not sure. Im taking in a pretty average amount of water. i'd say maybe 5 or 6 water bottles a day. Ive been drinking the same amount before during and after the supp.

getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my urine is always clear if i drink lots of fluids. Of course when i take a multi you can see my piss from space. So try a multi and see what happens then. But you might want to get check, make sure you tell him what you took,so he can determine on what to do.

I also want to add i have ran cycles of mass tabs, superdrol and my urine never changed color off or on cycle.
    "If it's not intense... It's not worth it."

Originally Posted by getpumped00 View Post
    my urine is always clear if i drink lots of fluids. Of course when i take a multi you can see my piss from space. So try a multi and see what happens then. But you might want to get check, make sure you tell him what you took,so he can determine on what to do.

I also want to add i have ran cycles of mass tabs, superdrol and my urine never changed color off or on cycle.
    yeah multi vitamins make me pee a neon color, kinda lime a lime gatorade.

getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol...yup
    "If it's not intense... It's not worth it."

Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100) Teenlifter19 is not very well liked. (-100)
    That sounds legit. But im not sure. Im taking in a pretty average amount of water. i'd say maybe 5 or 6 water bottles a day. Ive been drinking the same amount before during and after the supp.

Don't think it's diabetes there.....I just didn't know the other variables, so I was giving you different situations. Here is the thing when you take a lot of water it flushes things out, and you can end up with clear pee. You can say well doesn't propel and v-water,ect have water? Yes it does, but it has other things in it to have color. Water is water. The thing I would think is.....as your last sentence said that you've been taking in the same amounts of water before, after, and during. The only other thing that changed was you taking the supplement. Really I have no idea what supplement you are talking about, so I have no clue about it's water retention,ect. Also, how long it stays in the body.....

- The only thing I know is that you have been noticing this after two weeks of taking the supp. Ya ever think about cutting back on water and drinking something healthy, but substance to it? Not just clear water. Far as a doc...it never hurts. However, it doesn't seem like something to be paranoid over. I mean, it could have been the supplement. The thing to that though is that you say it's after the supp....so.... I mean if your intake was lower or higher b/f the supp than it would be clear. Again, though you say the same and this is happening after. It;s the after part. I would say there might be a correlation as I finished with before about the supplement, but it wasn't before hand. I mean to me this doesn't sound like diabetes, nor kidney........but I mean I can throw out so many things in front of you....and all it's going to do is make you paranoid!

If the supplement can stay in your body for awhile after, and it gets stronger towards the end( you said you only took for 3 weeks ). I would say that your body could be adjusting or it could be the supplement itself. Kinda like ppl on medications. Their body has to build a tolerance, than they get tolerant to the drug( hence why bad withdrawl symptoms if imediately stopped. On the other hand, I could toss you medical problems that probably are not even relevant enough. Really, I would give this question to ppl who have taken it. Then 2 ) If you don't get answers and you are worried( obviously you are a little ) then ease ur mind and go to a doc---if the problem persists, or you do get anything I mentioned in my previous post---Thirsty, more frequent urination, yellow eyes, unexplained back pain, ect... If you feel healthy and have none of the above problems.
    Last edited by Teenlifter19; 08-02-2010 at 01:27 AM.

I think i might wait it out a little bit longer, mostly because the clear pee is the only "symptom" though if it doesnt clear up within the next week or so, i'd say my best bet is to get it checked out.

Thanks for all the help and advice teenlifter19!

I think i might wait it out a little bit longer, mostly because the clear pee is the only "symptom" though if it doesnt clear up within the next week or so, i'd say my best bet is to get it checked out.

Thanks for all the help and advice teenlifter19!
    YW man. Just checkin in, how is everything going?

Originally Posted by Teenlifter19 View Post
    YW man. Just checkin in, how is everything going?
    Sorry didnt realize you replied! Everyhting is back to normal now, over the last few weeks the yellow came back. a little more each day. still not sure why it was clear but its not now.

Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my pee is usually clear, except after eating food, it means my body is well hydrated.......then again my case is not the same as you case and i am no doctor and therefor you should go see one if you want a professional oppinion

HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HITsoldier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is ridiculous

A guy has clear pee and all of a sudden we're talking about "conditions" and "diabetes" and who knows what else what.

For goodness sake.

addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addictlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same here. I read online and it said too much vitamin b, or a urinary tract infection. seeing that it only happens when I take vitamins, I would guess it was too much vitamin b.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm