Thread: bitch tits

sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

bitch tits

simple question how do you get rid of them?

6'0" 220 lbs. I eat lean chicken breasts with brocolli and pasta as my meals, have been for months, along with an animal pak multi vitamin and a low calorie protein shake 1-2x a day.

I do a good, balanced workout hitting all muscle groups via mainly compound movements and some iso. After each workout I run and I've started to run in the mornings now as well.

if I need to give anymore information please let me know I'll be glad to fill you and thank you for any help offered.

wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do You juice?

sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sh0esmacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wside420 View Post
    Do You juice?
    no, never touched it

wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok well unless your Asking this For a Friend. I Dont See any problem regarding bitch tits in your case. No puffy Nipples. No excess fat. No Bitch Tits. Dont Take my word for it though. Just my Oppinion.

To get Rid of Bitch tits You Go Get Surgery Done.
    Or Work your Chest mad to remove excess fat(If You dont have Actual Gyno).

Or of course prevention (Good Diet, Good Supplements (If you use))
    Also Of course Genetics Play a Roll.

I Dont beleive Theres an Easy Fix other then prevention.
    It's Why theres so many Male "Boob Jobs"
    Last edited by wside420; 08-01-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Ok well unless your Asking this For a Friend. I Dont See any problem regarding bitch tits in your case. No puffy Nipples. No excess fat. No Bitch Tits. Dont Take my word for it though. Just my Oppinion.

its for a friend

hasnt been to the doc yet about gyno or whatever, so in the meantime he'll work his ass off (or should i say he'll work his chest off)

but what does that consist of? he already does the following on chest days:
    barbell bench 4 x 8 (1 warmup 3 working sets)
    db incline 3 x 8
    db flat 2x8
    cable x-overs 3 x 8-10

bump

dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dburgz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I Dont beleive Theres an Easy Fix other then prevention.
    It's Why theres so many Male "Boob Jobs"

Surgery are you kidding me? have you seen some of the overweight people who lost weight they all had bitch tits and are mostly gone with reducing fat.

Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think some refer to "bitch tits" as gyno. What your talking about is simple overweight? Then yes, a healthy diet with deficit and some exercise should do the trick.
    "A single measurement is worth a thousand opinions"

Yeah but we're already doin that, his diet is fine...

I listed his diet and for months nothing.

Dont even care about the body as a whole just focusing on the chest fat. Is there anyway to single it out and get rid of it?

MillionBillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No way to target fat directly, you have to burn it all off. Just make sure you keep up with cardio. Do a lot of Flies to build bigger pecs to balance out the fat and raise your chest up.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no spot reducing
    Last edited by Clamz; 08-02-2010 at 10:54 PM.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a bit confused with this thread. The OP asks " How do I get rid of them". The post was definetly written in the first person..and now its for a friend?? And the stats don't match..and neither does the avi for this post. So who the hell ever wants the answer..the only way to get rid of them is to eat below maintenance until they're gone. If it's gyno..you/he should seek medical advice.

xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    op what the hell are you talking about?
    Your chest looks normal to me.

xeskay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lower bf

Thanks guys. I'd much rather the perspective of those who've had the same problem. I already knew lower bf % overall helps with abs, naturally it should do the same for man knockers.

Thanks for all the help. I've been informed he's lost 5 lbs since he began the 2 a days running (he began tuesday of last week) which is an insane amount for just a few days, but I imagine its noob weight coming off.

Most appreciative.

Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrredundant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sh0esmacK View Post
    Thanks guys. I'd much rather the perspective of those who've had the same problem. I already knew lower bf % overall helps with abs, naturally it should do the same for man knockers.

Thanks for all the help. I've been informed he's lost 5 lbs since he began the 2 a days running (he began tuesday of last week) which is an insane amount for just a few days, but I imagine its noob weight coming off.

Most appreciative.
    yeah I had/have the same problem (check out my pics) all you can do is drop your total body fat and hope it comes off sooner than later (later in my case)... that's genetics and fat loss for you though.

also I can lose 10lbs in water weight over the course of an hour, that's not fat :P make sure your friend gets lots of water to replenish otherwise he could get dehydrated (been there, you don't want to)

to lose 1 pound of fat it would take 3500 calories burned, now unless he has been running for 2 days continuously that aint fat bro <3
    Progress Blog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=525801073#post525801073

Nevermind, kid doesnt wanna listen to me so he's on his own.

Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    I call friends like that - former friends
    Nah, it's called being men and working it out.

lol, Clamz got mad, removed his post, then -rep'd me.

bitch tits 08-03-2010 12:46 AM Clamz no wonder you're red, clown

ignorant.