Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big-Dave View Post
    Then what are you doing dating outside your ward or branch? You should be preparing to go on a mission, not worrying about someone you can't marry in the temple. (Not Serious)
    This will be a good missionary opportunity to convert an agnostic who has been misled by Satan

(not serious)

astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) astarr22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UltimusMormon View Post
    I hope this ends will. Any serious advice on how to keep the fun going and awkward moments minimal?
    Seriously, nobody can give good advice about keeping it non-awkward without knowing you. Just be yourself and talk about whatever you want. Just don't get into stuff that is too serious. Keep it light and if she has a good time, good. If not, she probably isn't into you or is not the girl for you.

Edit: If she offers a missionary opportunity, take it.
    I don't wanna be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me.

UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimusMormon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Update: 2 hours until game time! Wish me luck misc brahs!

RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in4 updates later

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jentanne View Post
    Don't say this. I would think u were weird planning to go by yourself. I think exactly what you said first was perfect. If I was her and had any interest in u I would say yes to that.
    x2 why the fack would you go by yourself lmao.

just say what your originally planned. or say, 'do you want to come' instead of 'you should come' lol. that sounds more awkward imo
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This will be a good missionary opportunity to convert an agnostic who has been misled by Satan

(not serious)
    lol'd

good luck man

DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DinoSpumoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in 4 2 more hours wehn op comes back saying she didnt show up.

B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) B87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in4 updates

Good luck op!

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol girls I sit next to in a class I was just in were talking about this creeper that they haven't seen since last year in a class trying to call them and talk on ******** after all this time.. I wonder if this guy is the creeper they were talking about lols
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000)
    in b4 she flakes but OP makes up date story to save some face.

NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100) NickM1985 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Spend the next few days watching all of this guys youtube videos. You will be 1 million times better off than if you didn't. No PUA crap, this is actually really, really helpful.

Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riseagainst07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    negged for being an intolerant *******.
    by you negging him and calling him a bigoted word (*******) you are not being 'christlike' as your church teaches to be. Who's the bigger hypocrite? Typical Mormon. That's why nobody takes you guys seriously anymore.

3:25 - I leave my house
    3:45 - I arrive at course, 15 minutes early
    4:00 - Casually walk around minigolf place, looking for her
    4:05 - Look inside. Workers haven't seen anyone
    4:15 - 30 minutes after I get there, I text her "you coming?"
    4:22 - As I'm driving home I get a pathetic text "Oh my god. I totally forgot that was today. So i guess i'm not coming. sorry"
    4:40 - I get home, fuming. I text her back "I think that was pretty rude and inconsiderate of you to tie up my afternoon and then not even have the courtesy to let me know you weren't coming."
    4:55 - she replies back "I'm sorry. I really did forget. And i thought you were already going with other people anyway?

I didn't even bother typing anything back.

5:07 I never replied back, so she sends this "I didn't mean to be rude. I just have a lot of things to do this week and I'm not great at keeping track of time. I feel really bad that you wasted an afternoon waiting on me."

This is the THIRD time this has happened. Third time in a row. Three strikes, I'm out. The first time, I go to pick up a girl and she never shows up. The second time, was in my last thread on this forum, the girl said she was going to see if she could come, and never talked to me ever again.

Now this time.

You know I thought that only hot girls were jerks and would be rude, but this goes to show that even average girls that no one would even talk to but me are jerks and would be rude. Seriously, she is a 5/10 or maybe a 6/10.

I don't get it. I get told often that I am good looking (ignore the picture of me posted, that was before a haircut, eyebrow wax, and a shave, i just woke up)

You know, I think this was karma. I was rude to that lady on this forum, and now a girl was rude to me.

Ok guys, I'm at the rock bottom. I've tried asking out hot girls, average girls, and below average girls. Smart girls, college girls, high school girls, older and younger.

That tells me its something that I AM DOING WRONG, I thought maybe I had some bad apples, but these are too many to be coincidence.

So I am open to any LEGIT advice that does not involve things against my values (drinking, smoking, sex)

entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ask her out to see inception and mind **** her

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok I need advice. What if we get there and start golfing and it gets boring or awkward?

How do I keep things flowing and fun and chill and cool and all those good adjectives?
    I feel like I'm definitely posting in a troll thread, but this would be such an elaborate and unnecessary troll...but I digress. Anyway, nobody can tell you how to be funny an interesting. I went on dates with people from OKCupid and I was so at ease cracking jokes and making them laugh that it was like Ratfish at the Apollo. The great thing about your date is that you are doing something. I always make sure that the first date is playing pool or pinball or minigolf or some sh!t so that there are necessary pauses that cut through any awkwardness. She said she wanted to go, so you'd have to be an amazing ******* to fukk it up. Just leave the Affliction t-shirt at home and be a normal dude and you will suck her tits.

Edit: didn't see date or bump by OP, but I refuse to delete this post.
    Make Europe Germany Again

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    I feel like I'm definitely posting in a troll thread, but this would be such an elaborate and unnecessary troll...but I digress. Anyway, nobody can tell you how to be funny an interesting. I went on dates with people from OKCupid and I was so at ease cracking jokes and making them laugh that it was like Ratfish at the Apollo. The great thing about your date is that you are doing something. I always make sure that the first date is playing pool or pinball or minigolf or some sh!t so that there are necessary pauses that cut through any awkwardness. She said she wanted to go, so you'd have to be an amazing ******* to fukk it up. Just leave the Affliction t-shirt at home and be a normal dude and you will suck her tits.

Edit: didn't see date or bump by OP, but I refuse to delete this post.
    Thanks for advice, I'll remember it when a girl actually goes minigolfing with me.

Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bobbyishungry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shiit OP... those updates are pretty rough

Anyways, before you even ask a girl out, you gotta warm up to her first. If no drinks are involved, most girls are only gonna go out with a random guy if hes ridiculously good looking, charming, and/or rich. Just try to strike up conversation first, dunno if this helps lol gl and measley reps for the attempt

Originally Posted by RambJoe View Post
    It was the way you worded the invite, I remember reading it a few days ago and you did make it sound like others were coming.

You know why I said "I'm going mini golfing, you should come" ?

Because in every single pick up book I have ever read, along with every advice I've read on these forums, it said "make it look like you are already going out, and she is just going to be coming along"

Every single pick up website or book I have ever read said to ask girls out like this: "I'm going to get coffee this Friday, you should join me." Like that.

I don't know what to believe. "Be myself" and be a beta male failure, or do the "alpha" advice, and still fail.

She just sent this, and now I feel bad!

"how can I make it up to you?"

I didn't want to make her feel bad, it was a huge misunderstanding!

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I am open to any LEGIT advice that does not involve things against my values (drinking, smoking, sex)
    Easy there tiger. Slow down, take a couple deep breaths and relax. This isn't as bad as you think it is.
    She could have very well forgot and thought you were there with other people. You pretty much worded it that way when you asked her out. Girls are naturally flakey. Having dated them for 15 years I've come to that realization. There's not much you can do about that. Either forgive her the transgression and give her one more shot or go after someone else.
    The less you stress about your love life the easier it will get.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

Originally Posted by RambJoe View Post
    I dunno I was just sayin'

Anyone it's a good sign she's texted you 3 times in a row.
    yeah i haven't replied to any of them yet, the last thing she sent was "how can i make it up to you?"

man now I feel bad like I was a jerk and a bad communicator.

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i haven't replied to any of them yet, the last thing she sent was "how can i make it up to you?"

Text her back and tell her she can make it up to you by paying for your round of mini golf next week and follow it with a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tatecc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do Not Ask Her To Mini Golf. Take Her To Get Ice Cream. Its Cheap, And If The Date Is Going Bad Its Over Quickly.

AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She just sent this, and now I feel bad!

"how can I make it up to you?"

I didn't want to make her feel bad, it was a huge misunderstanding!

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it? Or just let it slip?

this is your chance brah.

derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000)

tell her youre done playing games with her. she bailed 3 times and youre over it. if she says "lets hang out this day blah blah blah," then you can try going for it. if she doesnt initiate any plans, then stop trying and dont respond.

mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc_miscbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dang Ultimus feelsbadman just reading this thread.

If you really want to hang out with her you could go for ice cream like Tatecc said because its cheap and over fast if shes not into you. DO NOT go to the movies as you'll wont talk to her for the entire date. At the end of the movie you two will be like "ok so yeah good movie... i guess ill see ya later then"... I can see it already.

But she really doesn't seem like she took your offer seriously. She said days before when you asked her that she doesn't think shes doing anything and that she could come. Wednesday rolls around and she all of a sudden has been having a jam packed week and couldn't make it? WTF CUZ.

If you want to go on a date with her then my advice is to just straight up ask her on a date. It's the only way you'll know if shes into you or not. If she isn't then no time and money wasted on her.

My advice:

Play it off like a bunch of your friends and their gf's were getting together for golf and she was going to be your date since you don't have a gf (Even if that is complete bs just say it...). Say your disappointed blah blah... Then tell her "Well, I doubt we'll all be going out for golf again anytime soon but how 'bout we grab dinner on Friday and then hit up the bowling alley for a bit?" (Or use any other popular activity in your area) ...If she accepts tell her "Alright cool, I'll pick you up at 7?" Make it sound sort of like a question but tell her you're picking her up so she knows its a legit date and that she BETTER not forget.

If things are going insanely well then get ice cream or use ice cream for a quick date later next week or something.

That's my advice. I know you're not a big party guy and she doesn't seem like one either so I'm sure you guys will like similar stuff. Maybe go to the city or something. Hope that helps brah.

papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000)
    My advice is to listen to people and stop being closed minded. Regardless of what the *******s in here say, I know what I'm doing, and I told you to fully expect her to flake out, but you still blindly went to the golf course without confirming beforehand, and got stood up.

I guess you have to learn the hard way, but next time just listen to me. PM me if you ever have any questions. Other people have, and I think they felt I gave good advice.

Originally Posted by Shike View Post
    Text her back and tell her she can make it up to you by paying for your round of mini golf next week and follow it with a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.
    No they really don't. Bitches love James Bond, and James Bond doesn't send gay little smilies. You know what a smilie is out loud? "Teehee". Everytime you send a smiley, the girl hears "teehee" in her head. Do you want a bitch to think of you as a guy who teehees a lot?

Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't suggest minigolfing again dude

Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dman1029 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I cannot stress more that you remain yourself, im going to tell you a really cool story bro (srs)

so a couple of weeks back i went to my uncles wedding bla bla it was all psyched up about this chick who was going to be there whos my age and wanted to meet me, so i met her this that the other and i ****ing instantly fell for her like a beta **** but i wanted to play it all cool so i tried the alpha misc male approach and pretty much failed.

so a week later i texted her, whiteknighted her a little and started texting her a lot more, though she was giving me the bluntest boring answers ever ie me : hey! how are you? her: im fine thanks.. then would leave me to say something else that being said i thought she lost interest in me and thought i was a c.unt so i couldnt be assed trying.

A week later when my uncle got home from his honeymoon he had a little afterparty and she was gonna be there, needless to say i didnt give a **** either way so i didnt act cocky alpha, i just acted like myself and didnt give a ****. she ends up laughing all night at everything im pretty much saying ( these are the things i'd usually have expected her to think i was weird awkward and geeklike about )

the next day im getting texts from her that shes initiating and replying to me within 5-10 minutes each way, she asked me out and i have a little chat with my uncle because im unsure of wtf is going on, turns out his wife secretly told him she had the hots for me all along but she wanted to make sure she wasnt going for the douche type guys she'd gone for before and now its allll progressing, feelsmajorlygoodman.jpg

i would have definitely left her and ignored her if this didnt happen as i was too afraid to ask her out because of rejection, kinda lucky really and has taught me a lesson not to act like someone that you aren't. if you have zyzz's aesthetics and youre generally a **** then go ahead and act like him, but if you wanna seem like a bit more then a rock head then be yourself!

CLIFFS -
    MET GIRL ACTED ALPHA FAILED, THOUGHT SHE HATED ME
    WENT AFTERPARTY ACTED MYSELF TURNS OUT SHE LIKES ME
    ACT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES, DONT ACT LIKE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT.