Thread: Let's talk gyno

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Let's talk gyno

Around three years ago I got gyno from a bad pp cycle. Nolva temporarily helped (didn't get rid of it completely but definitely noticeable) but it soon came back with a vengeance. Now three years later, I still have it AND they are still sensitive. I had always thought that after a while the lumps would still be there but the sensitivity would go away. Anyone with gyno from an AAS cycle like to comment on this? And for all you brodoctors out there do you think it is worth a shot to try a letro/nolva/etc routine to at least get rid of the sensitivity ( I have a couple of interesting cycles in mind, but at this point I have a feeling that I would be throwing my money away).

I have been to a couple doctors. I may post a better background story later. Thanks all!
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    Around three years ago I got gyno from a bad pp cycle. Nolva temporarily helped (didn't get rid of it completely but definitely noticeable) but it soon came back with a vengeance. Now three years later, I still have it AND they are still sensitive. I had always thought that after a while the lumps would still be there but the sensitivity would go away. Anyone with gyno from an AAS cycle like to comment on this? And for all you brodoctors out there do you think it is worth a shot to try a letro/nolva/etc routine to at least get rid of the sensitivity ( I have a couple of interesting cycles in mind, but at this point I have a feeling that I would be throwing my money away).

I have been to a couple doctors. I may post a better background story later. Thanks all!
    what have the doctors said?.. surgery brah

Registered User BeerMakesMuscle's Avatar
    BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeerMakesMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Curious about what u took and what pct looked like

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    what have the doctors said?.. surgery brah
    So a little background:
    After the nolva only temporarily worked, I was about to start something stronger (I believe letro), but then operation raw deal happened and I was pretty paranoid about buying anything so I decided to go see my family doctor. I just told him that these lumps appeared out of nowhere and that I was worried. He ordered a mammogram and later scheduled me for surgery.
    I met with the surgeon and he told me that it is just gyno, and that he was recommending against surgery. He said that I had a choice of having my nips being permanently inverted from the surgery, or there was a chance that the gyno would go away. Fair enough. So I decided to pass on the surgery for that reason and financial ones.
    I have come to terms with having lumps underneath my nips, but this sensitivity is rather annoying. As I said, I have always thought that after a while the sensitivity went away. I'm interested to hear what others in similar situations have to say.
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets talk about gyno baybee.
    Lets talk bout you and me.
    Let's talk about all the good things
    And the bad things that may be,
    Lets talk about Gyno.
    -HitTheRack.net-

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sugrey sounds like the only option. From what I hear once u get the lumps and stuff supps wont do much.

maybe someone with more info will chime in for you tho

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i had gyno in middle school, but mine went away on its own, I figure after a certain amount it wont go away

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    letro muhthafacka

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you have had it for a while now, I don't imagine you are getting rid of it without surgery.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree