Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    coconoex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get these

Hi, I'm really interested in getting those abs, i find 'em attractive and feminine but i dont know what type of exercise i could you in order to get them. Can you guys help me? Thanks a lot!
    Attached Images

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exercise alone will not get you that look, its a flat stomach due to lower body fat, with a slightly viable Adonis belt (very slightly, could be genetic with her). Depending on a few things, losing body fat through diet, with some exercise, circuit training or moderate weights and some cardio will probably be your best bet. See the sticky in the nutrition section called Calculating Calorie Needs to figure out a diet that will work and give it some time 4-6 weeks to notice results.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lose fat. I really don't see any abs there. Just a relatively small belly.

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, I agree with the above posters.

If you have a layer of fat over your abs, you will need to lower your cals significantly so you are in a calorie deficit. Also, watch your macros - keeping carbs fairly low. You will need to learn what works (and doesn't work) for your body.

Don't forget the cardio and weights!

MsTropix♥ƸӜƷ♥MsTropix TheAutumnLeaf's Avatar
    TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Lose fat. I really don't see any abs there. Just a relatively small belly.
    T H I S . . .

That gal doesnt have any abs that I could see, but she does have a beautiful tummy.
    ♥BB member since 2008

♥ TheAutumnLeaf CHRONICLES©
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=567612001#post567612001

♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

I have watched CSI, NCIS, Law and Order, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, Unusual Suspects and Silence of the Lambs. I can kill you 18 ways with a paper clip and not leave forensic evidence!

Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ye she has a great body no doubt but thats not a ab shot. if you want abs you really have to do what every one else is doing. get on a ketogenic diet. i customized my own and have lowered my bodyfat by 1% each week. its been 3 weeks and i have seen a lack of energy in my performance but i guess its because ive dropped from 3500 cals down to 1700. if your going to do cardio its best just to do HIIT instead of boring 30 minitue runs. if your not sure what hiit is my definition of it is short term burts. so ill get on the treadmill and light jog for a minitue then crank the speed up to a pace were its really really fast but not to fast so i cant keep up. do it for 20 seconds. then if your treadmill has a stop button click it it will shut the treadmill of without u having to run at that pace and lowering the speed. you will NOT fly off dw. then just repeat this process. i can only get up to 5 HIITS. probably because i enjoy weed BESIDES that if ur not fuc*ked by the 5th burst do a few more if you can. just remember to not rest for to long in between burst's. keep that heart pumping. good luck. ( also i have to add you need to train ur abs just like any other muscle i cant stress that enough so throw in weighting incline crunches , leg raises ( weighted ) etc etc

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tamper View Post
    ye she has a great body no doubt but thats not a ab shot. if you want abs you really have to do what every one else is doing. get on a ketogenic diet. i customized my own and have lowered my bodyfat by 1% each week. its been 3 weeks and i have seen a lack of energy in my performance but i guess its because ive dropped from 3500 cals down to 1700. if your going to do cardio its best just to do HIIT instead of boring 30 minitue runs. if your not sure what hiit is my definition of it is short term burts. so ill get on the treadmill and light jog for a minitue then crank the speed up to a pace were its really really fast but not to fast so i cant keep up. do it for 20 seconds. then if your treadmill has a stop button click it it will shut the treadmill of without u having to run at that pace and lowering the speed. you will NOT fly off dw. then just repeat this process. i can only get up to 5 HIITS. probably because i enjoy weed BESIDES that if ur not fuc*ked by the 5th burst do a few more if you can. just remember to not rest for to long in between burst's. keep that heart pumping. good luck. ( also i have to add you need to train ur abs just like any other muscle i cant stress that enough so throw in weighting incline crunches , leg raises ( weighted ) etc etc
    Dude, you lost 1% bodyfat a week? Nice try.

If the OP wants abs (which aren't what are in the picture - just a smooth stomach) then it comes down to diet.

And all your post reads is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nicoledominique View Post
    Yes, I agree with the above posters.

If you have a layer of fat over your abs, you will need to lower your cals significantly so you are in a calorie deficit. Also, watch your macros - keeping carbs fairly low. You will need to learn what works (and doesn't work) for your body.

Don't forget the cardio and weights!
    :/ why does she need to need to lower her cals? I agree about what works for you and what doesnt however assuming she needs to lower her cals? what do you base that on? I am currently looking and am gaining mass eating more and still my abs are more defined now than ever before..its not necessarily always how much you eat..its what you eat that gives you results..just my opinion..

and I agree that girl has a nice tummy but most ladies on here have abs to die for!
    *live..love..lift* & Deadlift

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL at slamming on the emergency stop to do HIIT.

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by coconoex View Post
    Hi, I'm really interested in getting those abs, i find 'em attractive and feminine but i dont know what type of exercise i could you in order to get them. Can you guys help me? Thanks a lot!
    If those are abs, I'm Ava Cowan. That's just another boring, generic skinny-fat girl with zero muscle. If you want the stupid "relatively overdeveloped obliques" look, try some weighted side bends. Other than that, just starve yourself and do a lot of cardio, I guess.
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MZ360 View Post
    :/ why does she need to need to lower her cals? I agree about what works for you and what doesnt however assuming she needs to lower her cals? what do you base that on? I am currently looking and am gaining mass eating more and still my abs are more defined now than ever before..its not necessarily always how much you eat..its what you eat that gives you results..just my opinion..

and I agree that girl has a nice tummy but most ladies on here have abs to die for!
    I am afraid not entirely correct - it's more to do with how much you eat and not what you eat.
    To have abs or in this case flat stomach, one needs to lower their bodyfat and this comes down to their diet, ie kcal deficit.

Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post

If the OP wants abs (which aren't what are in the picture - just a smooth stomach) then it comes down to diet.

...uhhh WTF i did lose 1% each week for 3 weeks. dont try and start a argument. if you DIET properly and do cardio properly its possible.

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    LOL at slamming on the emergency stop to do HIIT.
    LOL well some people may get the idea when you slam the stop button it will come to a complete stop....when it wont just slows down very quickly

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ives View Post
    If those are abs, I'm Ava Cowan. That's just another boring, generic skinny-fat girl with zero muscle. If you want the stupid "relatively overdeveloped obliques" look, try some weighted side bends. Other than that, just starve yourself and do a lot of cardio, I guess.
    I think it's more the obliques that the OP is talking about wanting because that is all I can see from that picture are a flat stomach with some developed obliques.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

BLAH hahahahaa oh I was thinking the same exact thing as I read it. Kids gonna just about melt away if he keeps this up

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...uhhh WTF i did lose 1% each week for 3 weeks. dont try and start a argument. if you DIET properly and do cardio properly its possible.
    Uh huh...sure ya did. Wait, don't tell me - you measured your bodyfat each week with calipers too, right? Or was it that handheld thingie? Maybe the scale that you stand on with bare feet?

It took me 3 months to drop 7% bodyfat while dieting for my competition. And I had my bodyfat measured the most acurate way possible.

And I'm not going to start an argument. Anyone who knows how the body works and how to diet properly will know what's what. You are now on ignore you brilliant 16 year old miscer.

Go ahead and keep dropping 1% bodyfat a week

Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    BLAH hahahahaa oh I was thinking the same exact thing as I read it. Kids gonna just about melt away if he keeps this up
    I know right?! Dude wants to be a shredded 168lbs, lol.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uh huh...sure ya did. Wait, don't tell me - you measured your bodyfat each week with calipers too, right? Or was it that handheld thingie? Maybe the scale that you stand on with bare feet?

It took me 3 months to drop 7% bodyfat while dieting for my competition. And I had my bodyfat measured the most acurate way possible.

And I'm not going to start an argument. Anyone who knows how the body works and how to diet properly will know what's what. You are now on ignore you brilliant 16 year old miscer.

Exactly, Nory. By the way, I'm just curious, what was your body fat right before the contest?
    You looked awesome.

Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Exactly, Nory. By the way, I'm just curious, what was your body fat right before the contest?
    You looked awesome.
    It was actually 15%. I hope to get down closer to 12% next time.

Thanks!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In all honesty when keto dieting the idea is to lose fat fast. Being a male and only 16 it is possible if you had more to lose. But if you're already lean, 1% a week is not likely to happen. You'll be looking at a net loss of muscle as well.

For the average female with a spot on diet, you can usually lose 1% every 2 weeks. I had to lose 8% for my last show and it took my 16 weeks to get there.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A general rule of thumb when dieting for a contest would be to take your current bf% and start your diet that many weeks out. Lets say your 15% bf then your gonna need to diet for 15 weeks, that doesnt mean your gonna get to 0% bf. If youre a tub of lard its gonna be easier to lose a percentage of bf quicker but if your physique is already relatively in check its not gonna just melt off that quick.

fincachick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fincachick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hi,
    I'm not trying to start a fight but it is possible to lose 1% bf a week. I know b/c I've done it while dieting down. It happened with cardio and diet manipulation. It is possible. Everyone is different. It's not easy but it's possible and it mainly happened between 20-17% bf then I hit a plateau change my diet again and then it's a .06-.08% drop. BF measured with calipers and a professional.

K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I shudder at the thought of how much hard-earned muscle you lose whilst dropping body fat at a rate of 1%/week....
    "It's not bragging if you can back it up." - Muhammad Ali

1st Comp Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125087781

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by K8Stop View Post
    I shudder at the thought of how much hard-earned muscle you lose whilst dropping body fat at a rate of 1%/week....
    This...

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)

Don't waste your breath Nori, kid is asking in previous posts about running H-drol cycle at 16 years old and advising women they are around 12% body fat... so... clearly he's been to school and you haven't :P

..... sorry guy, but you do have a lot to learn. You seem like a nice person, but, a lot to learn...

PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PR1zzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    RUN a lot. And cut weight.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    In all honesty when keto dieting the idea is to lose fat fast. Being a male and only 16 it is possible if you had more to lose. But if you're already lean, 1% a week is not likely to happen. You'll be looking at a net loss of muscle as well.

For the average female with a spot on diet, you can usually lose 1% every 2 weeks. I had to lose 8% for my last show and it took my 16 weeks to get there.
    Good point Kim. Although I think it's important too for people to remember that you're a veteran at this game who has the determination and drive to get what you want.

Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    A general rule of thumb when dieting for a contest would be to take your current bf% and start your diet that many weeks out. Lets say your 15% bf then your gonna need to diet for 15 weeks, that doesnt mean your gonna get to 0% bf. If youre a tub of lard its gonna be easier to lose a percentage of bf quicker but if your physique is already relatively in check its not gonna just melt off that quick.
    Very true that it's much easier to drop the weight when you have more to lose.

Originally Posted by fincachick View Post
    Hi,
    I'm not trying to start a fight but it is possible to lose 1% bf a week. I know b/c I've done it while dieting down. It happened with cardio and diet manipulation. It is possible. Everyone is different. It's not easy but it's possible and it mainly happened between 20-17% bf then I hit a plateau change my diet again and then it's a .06-.08% drop. BF measured with calipers and a professional.
    I'm still a bit skeptical, although great job on the loss regardless.

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    Don't waste your breath Nori, kid is asking in previous posts about running H-drol cycle at 16 years old and advising women they are around 12% body fat... so... clearly he's been to school and you haven't :P

..... sorry guy, but you do have a lot to learn. You seem like a nice person, but, a lot to learn...
    Clearly

LOL

otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Someone once said everyone has abs/6-pack but the key difference is whether they show or not. Like everyone else has said, lowering body fat is key whether by diet, weight-training, cardio or some combination of these elements.

With that said, if you 1) are already working out and eating right, and 2) want to flatten the stomach vs. working on a cut, 6-pack look, I found that pilates-based ab/core work was more effective for me than traditional ab-work. By more effective, I mean that my abs became stronger while looking flatter and, on a side note, as a runner, my form got better which meant I had better runs.

fincachick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fincachick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by K8Stop View Post
    The first time I did it yes, I lost a lot and was too small for a show. The last time I did it I hardly lost any. 3.5lbs. which was fine b/c I needed to bring my legs down. I went from 144lbs at 20% to 140lbs 17% 5days out. Was on stage at 136 after 3 days water deplete. 5 days after show I rebounded to 144lbs (i went on a binge) and was back in gym. today I'm 142 and 18%

So, yes you'll lose muscle but, it's can be limited.

well i respect everyones opinion but no need to be a jerk about it. and ye i WAS considering to run a halodrol cycle doesn't mean im a complete drop kick. i needed advice so i asked for it....is that so bad? jeez why do people always have to smart Ass's

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

well i respect everyones opinion but no need to be a jerk about it. and ye i WAS considering to run a halodrol cycle doesn't mean im a complete drop kick. i needed advice so i asked for it....is that so bad? jeez why do people always have to smart Ass's
    You cannot expect in a WOMEN's forum to not have women back each other up, especially when they are much more knowledgeable than you are trying to prove of yourself. Just saying.
    Last edited by tlam12; 08-04-2010 at 09:24 PM.

gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50) gigglepony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    abs are made in the kitchen!!!
    American Muscle Supply Sponsored Athlete