monkeys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Looking for a good weight gainer..

I am looking for a good weight.Whats some good stuff out there?

I was using ISO mass but i want to see what else is out there?

I was looking at this brand,Nature's Best Perfect 3000.
    has anyone heard of it or tried it?
    '
    how do you know when your looking for weight gainer/protein that its good and real?

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by monkeys View Post
    I am looking for a good weight.Whats some good stuff out there?

I was using ISO mass but i want to see what else is out there?

I was looking at this brand,Nature's Best Perfect 3000.
    has anyone heard of it or tried it?
    '
    how do you know when your looking for weight gainer/protein that its good and real?
    I like to recommend MHP's Up Your Mass. I look for what kind of carb sources the company uses such as maltodextrin,dextrose,oat bran, barley etc. I recommend if your using it for post-workout than I would recommend sometihng with simple carbs like malto and dextrose but MHP's uses all COMPLEX carbs that I like more. It doesn't have an effect on insulin like malto or dextrose would so you can take it before bed without any worries about storing bodyfat.

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been looking for the past 2 days. It seems to me that with any of the "good" weight gainers, you get just about the same calories and protein as a good protein shake.

The weight gainers say a serving size is 3 or 4 scoops to get 600-700 calories. A protein shake with 200 calories per scoop will give just the same or a bit less with the same number of scoops.

Lots of people don't like Up your mass due to the soy protein. I think I'll stick with the Syntha-6 for breakfast and before bed, and Optimum nutrition pre/post workout.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misco1549 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pool_Shark View Post
    I've been looking for the past 2 days. It seems to me that with any of the "good" weight gainers, you get just about the same calories and protein as a good protein shake.

The weight gainers say a serving size is 3 or 4 scoops to get 600-700 calories. A protein shake with 200 calories per scoop will give just the same or a bit less with the same number of scoops.

Lots of people don't like Up your mass due to the soy protein. I think I'll stick with the Syntha-6 for breakfast and before bed, and Optimum nutrition pre/post workout.
    ^^^ Good advice about a weight gainer and a good protein shake.

Another option to consider is making your own weightgainer. Whey Protein, oats, peanut butter, a banana, and milk. This will give you the amount of calories, protein, and carbs needed for your body to grow.
    "Always Improve, Always Evolve, NEVER Give Up!!"

Philippians 4:13

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ON Serious Mass.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i_am_animal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my favorites and the ones I've seen the most results from:
    1- Healthy N' Fit Anabolic Muscle
    2- MHP Up Your Mass

or... you could just eat a lot MOAR

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by misco1549 View Post
    ^^^ Good advice about a weight gainer and a good protein shake.

Another option to consider is making your own weightgainer. Whey Protein, oats, peanut butter, a banana, and milk. This will give you the amount of calories, protein, and carbs needed for your body to grow.
    ^^^This is the only person I agree with (regarding recommendations) on this. Weight gainers are the biggest waste of money IMO. Just make your own, same concept and a lot cheaper.
    "The road to success isnt straight
    Theres a curve called Failure
    A loop called Confusion
    Speed bumps called Friends
    Red lights called enemies
    Caution lights called Family

But if you have a
    Spare called Determination
    An engine called Perseverance
    A driver called Jesus
    You will make it to a place called

SUCCESS"

Team Force Factor Rep
    www.forcefactor.com

monkeys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

what would be a good protein then?