dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10) dlidli is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What to eat before bed to maintain muscle mass but minimize fat gain?

Hey, so I've been cutting and dieting for a while and was just wondering what I could eat before bed time to preserve muscle mass and minimize fat gain.

I used to eat yogurt, fruits, and cottage cheese but the yogurt and cottage cheese give me a massive bloat when i wake up the next morning. I think I am lactose intolerant....and I am allergic to peanuts...so i can't have peanut butter.

So now I only drink 5gs of glutamine before bed and some fruits....any suggestions besides yogurt, glutamine, fruits and cottage cheese? I don't think my stomach can handle casein...

Thanks

AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) AttackLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Casein Protein before bed would be good but your stomach situation sucks. What about eggs or egg whites before bed? That should give you some protein w/ minimal calories. Don't worry about eating before bed as long as it fits into your macros for the day.

My buddy swears by eating red meat before bed, he usually has a round or sirloin cut during a late dinner. Since you're cutting, if you decide to eat some a few times a week just watch you're fat intake closely during the day.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eating before bed isn't going to cause fat gain. I usually eat 1500+ calories right before bed every single night and I've only become more lean.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    most people would suggest some type of Casein Protein. I tried some ON Casein awhile back and I remember I couldn't stand the taste of it... maybe I'll try it again one day. I'm not sure if protein powders are a good option for you though because I know on the back labels on a lot of protein powders there's usually an allergy warning saying that they're processed in a plant that uses nuts etc.

I would say that some eggs seem like a pretty solid choice.
    For awhile I was eating a can of tuna and a protein shake before bed and I liked it. Basically I'd eat the tuna quickly since plain tuna out of the can is kind of gross then I'd wash it down with a good tasting protein like Myofusion or Syntha-6 as a reward lol