Fzsix is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Begin a cut routine or continue bulking? (Pics)

tldr; Should I bulk or cut? I want to have a little bit more definition to motivate me some more.

NOTE: I am 18, not 35.

Hi everyone. This is my first post =). I've been a lurker for years.

I've been working out for 4 years now, taking it seriously on and off. When I was 16 I got into a bad opiate habit and lost almost all my weight/muscle... I was down to 155 (I am 6'1".)

Once I got sober I gained a bunch of weight, up to 170. I started working out pretty consistently with my buddy at the gym 3 - 4 times a week, and healthily bulked up to 185 - 189.

Unfortunately I moved out of my parents once I turned 18 and was working a very physical job to pay the rent which took my focus off of my body and my diet. I ended up losing quite a bit of weight, I went down to 170.. A couple months ago that I said enough is enough and found a new gym, starting again. Got up to roughly 182.

Well for the past month or so I've been on a light cut, but a couple days ago I decided I should take it a little bit more seriously. My main reasons for cutting are that I want to see a little bit more of my definition before I bulk up again. Part of me losing my motivation the first time was because I could feel and see my muscles making fantastic growth in the gym and during the pump, but it was all covered up by a layer of fat. Right now I'm at 175.

I'm not sure if this is the right move or if I should just continue to bulk. I know it's all my decision, but I would love advice.

I'm attaching my pics. Thank you so much, anyone that's willing to offer advice =). (Note: In the close-up I was flexing REALLY hard... May be a little misleading).
    Attached Images

Stankie18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep bulking man, when you finally cut you’ll look even better.

Fzsix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stankie18 View Post
    Keep bulking man, when you finally cut you’ll look even better.
    Thanks for input.