Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post
    Personally, I'd like to see some supps w/o the artificial sweetners.
    Curious. What is the logic behind your reasiong?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Location: London Essex, Essex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    lol @ you being petrified of aspartame but have no problem plowing down acesulfame K in your protein.

Incongruousness. Is see it in your post
    thank you for the added info here, well maybe i should just keep my money in my pocket

almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by G0ldenState View Post

If your really becoming health conscious then this should enlighten you too.

thanks for the cool videos here

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ARTAthletix View Post
    Aspartame accounts for over 75 percent of the adverse reactions to food additives reported to the FDA. Many of these reactions are very serious including seizures and death.(1) A few of the 90 different documented symptoms listed in the report as being caused by aspartame include: Headaches/migraines, dizziness, seizures, nausea, numbness, muscle spasms, weight gain, rashes, depression, fatigue, irritability, tachycardia, insomnia, vision problems, hearing loss, heart palpitations, breathing difficulties, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, loss of taste, tinnitus, vertigo, memory loss, and joint pain.

mercola.com/article/aspartame/dangers
    add .htm to end

some of the things u have listed here i have had, i just dont want crap in my supplements any more..

Thumbs up

it would be nice for no more crap in our supplements to help us reach our goals then not

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by almightytez View Post
    it would be nice for us to have things make better for us all, and have supplements to help us reach our goals then not
    How exactly does the inclusion of Aspartame inhibit your goals?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Angry speaking out

I have found More and more bodybuilding supplements to have Aspartame in them, then not ?. Most people know its bad for us to use so why do we still use it. and with over 92 different health symptoms associated with aspartame its not all in my head, And So do the company's who put it in our drinks or in our protein bars. I found a protein drink which taste lovely and is Aspartame Free from (Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion)
    I have set this up today as i feed up with lots of the company's selling bodybuilding supplements to us all knowing how bad Aspartame is for our bodies

I Don't know about you all but i like to put good things into my body from my supplements.

I think its time for our bodybuilding supplements to be made Aspartame FREE.

Plus I think its time for people to stand up and be counted not only Because they make good money out of us all.
    But its all about us looking better in the Gym World too

We all train hard and want the best from our bodies so why settle for second best when it comes to our supplements...
    Its great i been voted as a bad a$$ for speaking out about something which is bad for us all to use....
    Last edited by almightytez; 08-01-2010 at 08:51 AM.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Is today "Bring your fear mongering to the forums" day and nobody told me?

This thread is just almost as bad: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=526993893
    is there a rule somewhere stating you cannot post your concerns on sweeteners?

you really are quite arrogant, aren't you.

i agree, that no one will ingest (at one time) the amount used in rat testing. but, people drink diet beverages every single day for years and years. this has to have some effect. and, of course, it will not be an instant adverse reaction. it most likely will gradually appear. thus, making it more difficult for the subject to determine the causes of their symptoms.

i appreciate your thoughts on the subject, but please stop acting like you're the "cool kid" that everyone wants to hang out with.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by uforce View Post

i agree, that no one will ingest (at one time) the amount used in rat testing. but, people drink diet beverages every single day for years and years. this has to have some effect. and, of course, it will not be an instant adverse reaction. it most likely will gradually appear. thus, making it more difficult for the subject to determine the causes of their symptoms.

i appreciate your thoughts on the subject, but please stop acting like you're the "cool kid" that everyone wants to hang out with.
    well said here m8

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So would I. Or at least Splenda instead of the cheaper stuff. I'd pay more for it, too. Just a little piece of mind in case the guys with the tin foil hats end up being right.

lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats why the only supplement i take (besides amino acids, multi, fish oil) is natural elite whey protien w stevia as the sweetner

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lakerzfan07 View Post
    thats why the only supplement i take (besides amino acids, multi, fish oil) is natural elite whey protien w stevia as the sweetner
    probably the best thing to do
    i assume you're taking the bcaa's in pill form or bulk powder.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post

I doubt anyone here wants to hang out with me

And my link to your thread was more to the posts in that thread, not the original topic being posted. It's great for people to ask about a topic they are unsure about. It's just frustrating when people refuse to listen to science and/or logic and want to continue believing some random fairy tail. I consider this very similar to CEE threads in which people continue to argue CEE is amazing without any evidence for this claim, only in this case people claim this stuff is bad for you without any evidence.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lakerzfan07 View Post
    Stevia might be more dangerous than any of these other sweeteners actually!

I can spread random fear too! Oh My!

http://www.cspinet.org/nah/4_00/stevia.html
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just avoid brand supplements and buy raw.. Cheaper also.

Sugar causes all sorts of issues!!! Better avoid it!
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/sugar.html

Wait... Honey and Sucralose are evil too!
    http://drmericle.blogspot.com/2005/0...-of-honey.html

We better never sweeten anything again!

Ack, I just found out salt can be bad too! We have to avoid salt!
    http://www.bpassoc.org.uk/microsites/salt/Home

Wait... now I just saw if old people avoid salt it may be even worse!
    http://www.news-medical.net/news/2004/09/20/4942.aspx

AHhhhh, what do we do! We can't sweetener our foods or salt them or not salt them... The more I read all this... the more afraid I am that I might die one day!
    Latest Reviews:

rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000) rideelement247 is just really nice. (+1000)

I doubt anyone here wants to hang out with me

And my link to your thread was more to the posts in that thread, not the original topic being posted. It's great for people to ask about a topic they are unsure about. It's just frustrating when people refuse to listen to science and/or logic and want to continue believing some random fairy tail. I consider this very similar to CEE threads in which people continue to argue CEE is amazing without any evidence for this claim, only in this case people claim this stuff is bad for you without any evidence.
    Here in the UK i can look up about it. And the the Experts here and in USA have said its carries 92 health Issues, So who do i believe, i did not know there was a thread about CEE and i can not post the web links here as i dont have enough threads yet

Originally Posted by Seany6 View Post
    Just avoid brand supplements and buy raw.. Cheaper also.
    sounds cool

Here in the UK i can look up about it. And the the Experts here and in USA have said its carries 92 health Issues, So who do i believe, i did not know there was a thread about CEE and i can not post the web links here as i dont have enough threads yet

No, your quack doctor who is trying to sell his own products said this. "Experts" here in the US have said it is safe.
    Latest Reviews:

carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carrythezer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    Holy crap people, pretty soon we will all have to stop using supplements. I guess we should all grow our own food in the back yard and have chicken barn in the back. That way everything we eat will zero artificial anything in it.

If you listen to all these jackasses about what's good and bad for you, you will have a list of about 10 things you can eat and they all of course have to be organic.

The effing sky isn't falling. If these things were half as bad for us as people say we'd be in a world of poop right now.
    I'd love to grow all of my own food, and raise my own chickens. Maybe that's just me.
    4/17/12: 198lbs - began cut @ <2500kcal/day
    4/21/12: 194lbs - last weigh in (9lbs to goal of 185lbs)

Question

Sugar causes all sorts of issues!!! Better avoid it!

Wait... Honey and Sucralose are evil too!

We better never sweeten anything again!

Ack, I just found out salt can be bad too! We have to avoid salt!

Wait... now I just saw if old people avoid salt it may be even worse!

AHhhhh, what do we do! We can't sweetener our foods or salt them or not salt them... The more I read all this... the more afraid I am that I might die one day!
    I HAD TO MOVE THE LINKS ABOVE SO I COULD POST THIS
    Well so is lots of other things. All i like is my Supplements to be make better so my health is not put at extra risk from using them. Is this to much to ask for

Originally Posted by carrythezer0 View Post
    I'd love to grow all of my own food, and raise my own chickens. Maybe that's just me.
    food was much better here in UK & in USA back in the day when people did do all this :-)

I HAD TO MOVE THE LINKS ABOVE SO I COULD POST THIS
    Well so is lots of other things. All i like is my Supplements to be make better so my health is not put at extra risk from using them. Is this to much to ask for

I think I see the problem here. You took my post seriously. It was a joke. You can google "Dangers of BLANK" and you fill in the blank with any word you'd like and you will find websites telling you that substance is dangerous.

You can then do the opposite "Benefits of BLANK" and do a search and reveal opposite information.

Everything you read on the Internet is not true.
    Latest Reviews:

No, your quack doctor who is trying to sell his own products said this. "Experts" here in the US have said it is safe.

That's why i found it on FDA web site, In USA they have done 20 years on this subjects and have listed 92 problems it cause's, Aspartame was not approved until 1981, in dry foods. For over eight years the FDA refused to approve it because of the seizures and brain tumors this drug produced in lab animals. The FDA continued to refuse to approve it until President Reagan took office, this is there words not mine at dorway.c o m/badnews.

So do u sell supplements or work for a company who use this and say it is safe ?

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some people are more sensitive to aspartame than others. My girlfriend and her brother both get really bad headaches if they have something with aspartame.

Some people are more sensitive to peanuts, soy, grass, bees, etc.

I even saw a study once that says oranges cause cancer. You can find a study for and against every single substance known to man, it depends on who funded the study.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    No. Most peolpe merely assume it's bad for consumption.

No.... but palcebo effects are.

In any case if you are worried about the [hypothetical] effects of aspartame ingestion....

SIMPLE [SAFE] ALTERNATIVE = Sucralose /thread
    welcome back from banland!

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pool_Shark View Post
    Some people are more sensitive to aspartame than others. My girlfriend and her brother both get really bad headaches if they have something with aspartame.
    They are probably sensitive to any source of hydrolyzed proteins then, or any EAA supplements then. The quack websites all say that these headaches come from being sensitive to phenylalanine, and these sources have much more phenylalanine content than anything sweetened with aspartame will ever have (generally because aspartame is so sweet, only a minuscule amount is ever used).

Remember though, phenylalanine is an ESSENTIAL amino acid in humans, and is a precursor to all sorts of neurotransmitters (e.g, dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, etc), as well as other important amino acids such as Tyrosine.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I see the problem here. You took my post seriously. It was a joke. You can google "Dangers of BLANK" and you fill in the blank with any word you'd like and you will find websites telling you that substance is dangerous.

You can then do the opposite "Benefits of BLANK" and do a search and reveal opposite information.

Everything you read on the Internet is not true.
    The kid doesn't care what anyone says. In his own mind, he's right. I'd save my breath, because, even if you post legit sources, he's going to refer back to his bullsh*t watchdog sources.

OP, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

That's why i found it on FDA web site, In USA they have done 20 years on this subjects and have listed 92 problems it cause's, Aspartame was not approved until 1981, in dry foods. For over eight years the FDA refused to approve it because of the seizures and brain tumors this drug produced in lab animals. The FDA continued to refuse to approve it until President Reagan took office, this is there words not mine at dorway.c o m/badnews.

So do u sell supplements or work for a company who use this and say it is safe ?

I don't work for or in any way benefit from any sale of products containing aspartame.

Fear mongering is just a pet peeve of mine.
    Latest Reviews: