HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

if i can ALMOSt bench squat dl my BW,

and im not a noob at all with lifting i know proper form everything and all that, should i stick to starting strength, or bill stars big 3 (5x5).

Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HUG3 View Post
    and im not a noob at all with lifting i know proper form everything and all that, should i stick to starting strength, or bill stars big 3 (5x5).
    ehm, you should know what you want dude?

Build muscle or be strong/traning volume?

HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Essay View Post
    ehm, you should know what you want dude?

Build muscle or be strong/traning volume?
    i want to be stronger. The muscle and cut will come afterwards, i just want a great strength base right now. I keep switching up routines, and im a mess idk what to do.

Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i want to be stronger. The muscle and cut will come afterwards, i just want a great strength base right now. I keep switching up routines, and im a mess idk what to do.
    stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-advanced-strength-training-for-intermediates/

read

Rhino/Lion-Trickshotter IanGeda1's Avatar
    IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try 3 x 10 for 2-3 months and then switch to 4 x 6-8. Try to vary it up with machines and cables with angles.
    1 Corinthians 6:19

No matter how strong you get,don't ever try to take it all on alone. If you do, you're guaranteed to fail..Itachi Uchiha

"‎Knowledge and patience will counter greater skill"....Marcus Crassus

Current stats as of May 13 2014:
    Bench:245
    Squat:335
    Deadlift:405

i kinda just snapped at myself.

im going to face it. im weak. im 200 lbs at 5'9 and i cant even bench my own body weight. I cant squat it nor can i dead lift it. im almost there but thats not good enough.

Im going to stick to bill stars big 3 and im going to log it and track my progress. starting strenght might not work because it says to add weight every workout and i think thats not going to happen for me.

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

im going to face it. im weak. im 200 lbs at 5'9 and i cant even bench my own body weight. I cant squat it nor can i dead lift it. im almost there but thats not good enough.

Im going to stick to bill stars big 3 and im going to log it and track my progress. starting strenght might not work because it says to add weight every workout and i think thats not going to happen for me.
    Do rippetoes

When you say you wont be able to add weight each workout, youre setting yourself up foir failure. You should go into the gym with the mentality that you will bench/squat/dead more than you did last workout. If you dont, you will never make any progress.

My lifts are all higher than yours (no offense) and i am still able to add weight each workout (except on bench, fuk bench), if you cant, then youre doing something wrong
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Lol for lying xD

But don't give up, you don't have to lie about how you look and how much you lift, be proud man! Go hard @ gym and tell your self you better be doing some heavy ass squats and deadlifts!

GL

JSerrano331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSerrano331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSerrano331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSerrano331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSerrano331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yea but would you really know until you tried to actually do it?
    "Every time you stay out late...
    Every time you sleep in...
    Every time you miss a workout...
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you"-Unknown

I think i took that from someone's sig? Or found it online. Either way, its true.

JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quit crying and lift heavy and eat enough carbs and protein to build muscle
    Height=5'11"
    Weight=191
    Bench= 315
    squat=420

Bicep=16 inches
    Chest=43.5 inches
    legs 25
    calves 15

i rep back

nono dont see it as im crying ..see it as im going to stfu and go do it. lol. not crying at all.

i wasnt lying..why was i lying?

i said i can almost lift BW i didnt say i COULD lift BW.

And holy crap guys 5 lbs each workout is that even realistic?

i mean im not a complete noob or not know my own strength and add 5 lbs a WORKOUT and not a week..thats alot isnt it?

if you guys say its not then i guess its not i will do it.

JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And holy crap guys 5 lbs each workout is that even realistic?

i mean im not a complete noob or not know my own strength and add 5 lbs a WORKOUT and not a week..thats alot isnt it?

if you guys say its not then i guess its not i will do it.
    start off ur first week 8 reps then increase weight 5 lbs weekly lowering reps if needed but shoot for 8
    Height=5'11"
    Weight=191
    Bench= 315
    squat=420

Bicep=16 inches
    Chest=43.5 inches
    legs 25
    calves 15

i rep back

Originally Posted by JACKSonvIllEr View Post
    start off ur first week 8 reps then increase weight 5 lbs weekly lowering reps if needed but shoot for 8
    okay, but i shouldnt do the stupid HEAVY DAY LIGHT DAY MEDIUM day bull ****?

Just lift my max 8 or 5 3 times a week and add 5 lbs weekly?

I wish it could be like that but all these programs tell me to do 60 % then 70 % and then it just pisses me off because i feel that I get what I put in and i dont want to put in 60 %.

Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post
    Do rippetoes

When you say you wont be able to add weight each workout, youre setting yourself up foir failure. You should go into the gym with the mentality that you will bench/squat/dead more than you did last workout. If you dont, you will never make any progress.

My lifts are all higher than yours (no offense) and i am still able to add weight each workout (except on bench, fuk bench), if you cant, then youre doing something wrong
    You are the very ripped and buffed out version of me lollll. 'cept im fat 200 lbs and your ripped 200 lbs.

you are doing rippetoes and your lifts are higher than mine..you are seeing progress with ripptoes?

romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) romanthrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    make sure your focusing on form also, youll get so much more out of each workout. Dont increase your weight at the cost of good form but also dont let that be an excuse to do less weight. Strive for the impossible and settle for nothing less than greatness

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are the very ripped and buffed out version of me lollll. 'cept im fat 200 lbs and your ripped 200 lbs.

you are doing rippetoes and your lifts are higher than mine..you are seeing progress with ripptoes?
    No, i actually never did rippetoes. Ive done madcows 5x5, which is like the next step you take from rippetoes and saw great progress on it. Basically you add 10 pounds a week to your 5 rep max on squat and deadlift, and on bench you add 5 pounds week. Its similar to rippetoes

Trust me, if you follow everything in rippetoes, you will be able to add 5 pounds a workout. This is assuming you are eating a ****load and sleeping good
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting