Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by golfpunk1985 View Post
    You are posting comparison pics from different eras which clearly favour Heath because of the difference in lighting on the stage.
    I am fine with people disagreeing with me, I am even fine with getting into heated debates with people, but what I am not cool with is when someone accuses me of being a troll based on an unavoidable situation. What pictures should I have chosen then? I tried to find the best pictures possible of both athletes to make it as unbiased as possible, because, as I have said, I look at things as objectively as possible.

So I pull out all of these pictures, throw up that comparison, and all you can do is complain about it? Then why don't you show me how it's done dude, since you clearly think I am a troll and am incapable of it.

You see, this is what happens in threads like this. People argue on the losing side, and when the winning side (in this case, those arguing for Phil) decide it's time to end it (with the comparisons) the losers come up with lame excuses, in this case, that the pictures are from different eras. Are you f*cking kidding me? Of course they're from different eras! We're comparing two bodybuilders from two different times! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

This thread was comparing Levrone to Phil, so if not by pictures, then how are we supposed to compare them? In our minds?

And I will still be waiting for that better comparison from you dude since you so badly bashed mine.

The only bodypart where Phil beats him is in the back.
    I'm trolling? What about arms? Kevin can't even hold a candle to Phil in that department.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    True, but size is the main factor, here is a post of Mike Arnold from MD, there was a Dorian vs Levrone thread:
    Fair enough.

And like I said, I can see from that point of view as well. With all things being equal except for size, the bigger man wins, that's not debatable. But between Phil and Joel, things are not equal. Stubbs is one of those guys who has yet to find that formula, and so he almost always comes in too soft. Glutes are smooth, hams are smooth, and his back is soft.

Phil has more detail and better separation.

Listen dude, I have a lot of respect for you as a poster, I think you and I think a lot alike, so I think we should just agree to disagree?

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    Listen dude, I have a lot of respect for you as a poster, I think you and I think a lot alike, so I think we should just agree to disagree?
    Ok man, same feelings here, let's blame it on the OP

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phil is smaller and less balanced than Kevin in the front double biceps. I'll keep saying this: Phil has world-class arms and legs on a light-heavyweight's torso

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I am fine with people disagreeing with me, I am even fine with getting into heated debates with people, but what I am not cool with is when someone accuses me of being a troll based on an unavoidable situation. What pictures should I have chosen then? I tried to find the best pictures possible of both athletes to make it as unbiased as possible, because, as I have said, I look at things as objectively as possible.

So I pull out all of these pictures, throw up that comparison, and all you can do is complain about it? Then why don't you show me how it's done dude, since you clearly think I am a troll and am incapable of it.

You see, this is what happens in threads like this. People argue on the losing side, and when the winning side (in this case, those arguing for Phil) decide it's time to end it (with the comparisons) the losers come up with lame excuses, in this case, that the pictures are from different eras. Are you f*cking kidding me? Of course they're from different eras! We're comparing two bodybuilders from two different times! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?
    My argument has nothing to do with the pics being from different eras; my argument is that the comparison pics you posted of the two bodybuilders are clearly biased towards Phil Heath because of the superior lighting conditions on that particular stage. The fact that they are from different eras is merely incidental. Do you understand?

This thread was comparing Levrone to Phil, so if not by pictures, then how are we supposed to compare them? In our minds?

And I will still be waiting for that better comparison from you dude since you so badly bashed mine.
    I am not going to continue this futile debate because I have already refuted your points and proven that Levrone is a better bodybuilder. And 90% of the people here seem to agree.

I'm trolling? What about arms? Kevin can't even hold a candle to Phil in that department.
    And that just might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum. Good night troll.

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, no comparison. Kevin is much wider and more balanced

Attached Images

I am not going to continue this futile debate.
    That's a white flag if I ever saw one.

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kevin looks like a fatass in comparision though.. ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    huh? Kevin has separations in his back and striations in his hams and glutes. Not sure what you're looking at

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    Check his back in BDB, that's where you see the conditioning, pics don't tell the reality many times

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    huh? Kevin has separations in his back and hams and striations in his glutes. Not sure what you're looking at
    Compare it to the conditioning of Phil Heath though. I'm not saying his a fatass on that pic per se, that would be idiotic. He obviously has great conditioning but in comparision with that pic of Heath, he just gets smoked in conditioning.
    Just like Dorian used to smoke him in conditioning.

And that just might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum. Good night troll.
    Brb having worse arms than Levrone

Check his back in BDB, that's where you see the conditioning, pics don't tell the reality many times
    damn, now that's a balanced physique. Everything flows so well together

some caps I took of Kevin in the 94 Mr Olympia video

Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I seriously think that Phil paid a bunch of unemployed ****heads $5 each to spend their whole day on BB.com forums making ludicrous comparisons of Phil to other, clearly better BBers

There is no dumber or more annoying fanboy club than Phil Heath's, worst part is the guy has never even really done anything to deserve it. If it was Ronnie, maybe I would understand.

I feel sorry for Phil Heath because of his stupid fans

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never would have thought I would be defending Phil so passionately. But to be fair, I never thought this section could possibly get any dumber. You guys have really made yourselves proud today. I am starting to legitimately think some of you have escaped your doctors (you know, the ones in the white coats who put you to sleep with needles when you misbehave?) and have found a computer.

Here comes the mega post:

I could compare myself to Ronnie Coleman if I wanted to. Doesn't mean the comparison will look good on my part, but I could still do it. Please turn the filter back on in your brain, you know the one that stops most people from say dumbass sh*t?

If he adds more mass he will look narrower?

Nominated for most stupid post of the year.

Phil should also have an Arnold Classic under his belt, as as well as a second place finish at the 08 Olympia. I'd say that's enough to be compared.

Wow... what a sh*tty FDB...

Let me share a small fact with you buddy.... if you are out conditioned, you can lose every single pose to another guy who has no right in beating you. If Levrone came with the conditioning Phil brought at this year's AC, then maybe he would win all those poses. But he didn't. Phil is WAY more shredded than Levrone, hence he wins almost every pose in my books.

In b4 Asbrus says "Wow, you actually think Phil's conditioning was better? Kevin had way better conditioning..." or something along those lines.

Thank God!

Edit: Why didn't you actually stop?

Hamstrings and Back. Two pretty big muscle groups if you ask me.

Lol, it's too late broseph, you can't change what you had originally said. All you said was it wasn't thick, which is completely wrong. Phil's chest is one of densest on stage, it just isn't very wide.

Math Lesson:

We live in a 3D world, meaning that everything around us can be expressed in three different dimensions, such as length, height, and width. You good so far with just that? Awesome, lets continue.

So how can we express Phil's chest? Lets say height is vertical measurement of his chest, width is the horizontal measurement of his chest, and depth is... well, it's the depth of his chest As far as height goes, Phil does not have high insertions. They don't insert ridiculously low like Ronnie's did, but they also aren't super high like Lee Priest's. Now his, width, yes, it's narrow. That is his singular weakness. Moving on. His depth? GTFO! His chest pops off his ribcage almost as much as Ronnie Coleman's...

Hence, narrow chest does not mean a thin chest. Lets get our terminology correct asbrus, lest me make ourselves look stupid.
    Well congragulations you win for making this thread dumber with your ridiculous mis guided facts. Did phil get 2nd in your own la a land?
    Hey retard, phil never got 2nd at the mr olympia and neither in 2008. If you're gonna come to the debate table,bring your facts ready or save yourself the embarassment. what's lest? Sorry I don't know that word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by asbrus; 07-31-2010 at 03:36 PM.

Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Another thing is that Phil is basically a ****ing midget and Levrone at 5'11 actually had to work to fill out a physique because he wasnt a midget

asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ever heard of Joel Stubbs?

No difference between Phil's and Stubbs backs? Wow, just WOW
    This is the epitome of an extreme nuthuger

Originally Posted by Kulutuea View Post
    Another thing is that Phil is basically a ****ing midget and Levrone at 5'11 actually had to work to fill out a physique because he wasnt a midget
    Yeah because guys at that height or taller have it so hard (Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dorian Yates)

They are both 5'9..

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sorry Davis but I'm gonna have to ask you to sit in a corner.......

Honestly your bias is showing when you say Kevin Levrone can't hold a candle to someone when it comes to arms.

BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCake53 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he's ****ing 5'9...... 2 inches difference doesn't make you a giant
    "The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the one who will win" Roger Bannister, distance runner

"Number one runs through my mind always. ' I am the king' I tell myself, and I never think anything less." Arnold Schwarzenegger king of bodybuilding

"Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda, Jedi Master

Originally Posted by BeefCake53 View Post
    he's ****ing 5'9...... 2 inches difference doesn't make you a giant
    Huge difference in bodybuilding, especially going from 5'9 to 5'11

surprised you don't know that

shut up and smith squat hypnojedi's Avatar
    hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500)
    Attached Images

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heath's not quite there yet....

Pick a year, any year
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BaGeL23 View Post
    Heath's not quite there yet....

Pick a year, any year
    Repped for doing what i couldn't be bothered to do

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    lol, no comparison. Kevin is much wider and more balanced

holy fukc at levrones tricep mass in the lat spread!!! just compare it to phil who obviously has outstaunding tri's anyway
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I seriously think that Phil paid a bunch of unemployed ****heads $5 each to spend their whole day on BB.com forums making ludicrous comparisons of Phil to other, clearly better BBers

There is no dumber or more annoying fanboy club than Phil Heath's, worst part is the guy has never even really done anything to deserve it. If it was Ronnie, maybe I would understand.

I feel sorry for Phil Heath because of his stupid fans
    Phil heath has not won a show thats worth a **** nuthuggers so get over yourself's........Outside his 1 great arm Phil has a ton of weakness and will have a hard time ever winning the big shows!!!!!

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by redlinedrummer View Post
    Phil heath has not won a show thats worth a **** nuthuggers so get over yourself's........Outside his 1 great arm Phil has a ton of weakness and will have a hard time ever winning the big shows!!!!!
    Please name these weaknesses other than narrow chest. You're the biggest hater on earth yet if someone has a bad word to say about Jay you cry and lose it.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this whole arguing and debating is pretty stupid imo.

all the pics of levrone are in his prime, and hes already having a hard enough time beating phil.

phil is no where near his prime, and is without a doubt going to surpass kevin......