Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000) asbrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    You really are one dumb tit.
    I like debating but when you disagree and call someone dumb just because he says that an athlete has prime years then you're just trying to get noticed and act smart. and dumb tit? Strong choice of vocabulary but judging by your avatar name and pic I'm not surprised. Now GTFO.

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    No offence but that's a gym pic.
    Loved that vid!!!

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't believe this thread is still alive. I think a lot of people are saying Levrone because he's a 90's bodybuilder and placed higher in the Olympia, which doesn't have anything to do with it. If Heath competed in the same shows back in the day he would have placed infront of him without a doubt.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10) vve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    What's going on it that gnats cock size brain of yours?

I said he had a "thick ass chest".
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    I never would have thought I would be defending Phil so passionately. But to be fair, I never thought this section could possibly get any dumber. You guys have really made yourselves proud today. I am starting to legitimately think some of you have escaped your doctors (you know, the ones in the white coats who put you to sleep with needles when you misbehave?) and have found a computer.

Here comes the mega post:

I could compare myself to Ronnie Coleman if I wanted to. Doesn't mean the comparison will look good on my part, but I could still do it. Please turn the filter back on in your brain, you know the one that stops most people from say dumbass sh*t?

If he adds more mass he will look narrower?

Nominated for most stupid post of the year.

Phil should also have an Arnold Classic under his belt, as as well as a second place finish at the 08 Olympia. I'd say that's enough to be compared.

Wow... what a sh*tty FDB...

Let me share a small fact with you buddy.... if you are out conditioned, you can lose every single pose to another guy who has no right in beating you. If Levrone came with the conditioning Phil brought at this year's AC, then maybe he would win all those poses. But he didn't. Phil is WAY more shredded than Levrone, hence he wins almost every pose in my books.

In b4 Asbrus says "Wow, you actually think Phil's conditioning was better? Kevin had way better conditioning..." or something along those lines.

Thank God!

Edit: Why didn't you actually stop?

Hamstrings and Back. Two pretty big muscle groups if you ask me.

Lol, it's too late broseph, you can't change what you had originally said. All you said was it wasn't thick, which is completely wrong. Phil's chest is one of densest on stage, it just isn't very wide.

Math Lesson:

We live in a 3D world, meaning that everything around us can be expressed in three different dimensions, such as length, height, and width. You good so far with just that? Awesome, lets continue.

So how can we express Phil's chest? Lets say height is vertical measurement of his chest, width is the horizontal measurement of his chest, and depth is... well, it's the depth of his chest As far as height goes, Phil does not have high insertions. They don't insert ridiculously low like Ronnie's did, but they also aren't super high like Lee Priest's. Now his, width, yes, it's narrow. That is his singular weakness. Moving on. His depth? GTFO! His chest pops off his ribcage almost as much as Ronnie Coleman's...

Hence, narrow chest does not mean a thin chest. Lets get our terminology correct asbrus, lest me make ourselves look stupid.
    i'm now in progress of learning english... and this post made me lol so hard as far as it was so good analitically structured and so great of a logic inference we have in it, that i have to (after mightly! repping Mr. Davis Forman) go with every single messege delivered in it! Bravo)

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trulyhuge1 View Post
    Oh, sorry, I didn't know there was a criteria for posting pics. This thread is humorous. There are obviously Heath lovers and Levrone lovers. I fall into both categories but give credit where credit is due.
    That's not the point. The point is, every single amazing photo of Levrone in this thread has been a most muscular. Phil on the other hand has a number of amazing poses.

Originally Posted by vve View Post
    i'm now in progress of learning english... and this post made me lol so hard as far as it was so good analitically structured and so great of a logic inference we have in it, that i have to (after mightly! repping Mr. Davis Forman) go with every single messege delivered in it! Bravo)
    Lmfao, thanks dude.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephIV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    I brought it up in my post to illustrate that bodybuilding evolves, it moves forward. Not only the athletes get better and better, but judging criteria changes aswell. This is relevant since Levrone probably could hang with Heath size-wise, but in my opinion there is no comparing their conditioning (AC10 Heath, anyone?), which today seems more important than it was before. Look at Leo Ingram, he came to a smaller show absolutely massive and in good conditioning, but not THAT good, so he didn't even place in the top 3. Something he might have done five or six years ago vs. the exact same guys (due to changes in the judging).
    Wow. You are in dreamland. Bodybuilding hasn't evolved and moved forward. At least not at the professional level. Evolving and moving forward would be drug testing, losing points for a bloated gut, bringing back an aesthetic build with a nice V taper like Steve Reeves instead of the chunky bricks that compete today. Professional bodybuilding moved from dedicated individuals touting healthy lifestyles to beefy freaks with massive bills for illegal pharmaceuticals who quite often end up in the hospital or morgue due to abusing said pharmaceuticals.

Sigh......negged. (figured you'd appreciate that since you're quick to neg someone who differs in views or opinions)
    Last edited by JosephIV; 08-04-2010 at 08:50 AM.
    "What you dislike in others take care to correct in yourself." - Thomas Sprat

My goals are set, my path is clear, the ceiling that was hit today will be the floor that I stride upon tomorrow. .

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The point is, every single amazing photo of Levrone in this thread has been a most muscular. Phil on the other hand has a number of amazing poses.
    This was my exact point when I said I knew an earlier picture was going to be a most muscular. There is no doubt Levrone has one of the best most musculars I've seen, but there is more to it than that.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Levrone had one of the best side chest poses in history. Want a post of that one also? Like I said, most people in their teens or very early 20's will more than likely pick a newer guy on the scene. I'm not going to sit here and have a pissing match w/ people over the internet b/c, frankly, I have better things to do. Levrone is probably one the the top 5 best bodybuilders of all-time statistically. Heath might be there some day. Heath is actually my favorite these days but I can honestly say he is not better than Levrone was...yet.
    Last edited by trulyhuge1; 08-04-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Levrone had one of the best side chest poses in history. Want a post of that one also?
    Go for it, I said earlier in the thread Levrone had a better side chest anyway.

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's not the point. The point is, every single amazing photo of Levrone in this thread has been a most muscular. Phil on the other hand has a number of amazing poses.
    Ugh, I'll step in....

The argument that bodybuilding has evolved is stupid as can be, the 90s were by far the greatest era of bodybuilders to ever grace this planet. Bodybuilders have gotten smaller, not larger on average.

Levrone might not beat Heath on todays stage, as Heath does bring that super-crisp conditioning....but saying he wouldn't be competitive is just lulzworthy. As for his MM being his only pose....

Heath is more recent, obviously the fans on this site are biased towards him...I'm not surprised that most people seem to be on his "side", rather that some people seem to be trying to take something away from Levrone??? To see a '98 Levrone beside a 2010 Heath would be awesome, I think Phil would get outmassed a lot more than people appreciate.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lmfao, thanks dude.
    If you think Levrone only looked good in one pose you need to seriously consider getting your eyes checked. Apples and oranges is always accepted BUT....a statement like that is just dumb.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BaGeL23 View Post
    Ugh, I'll step in....

The argument that bodybuilding has evolved is stupid as can be, the 90s were by far the greatest era of bodybuilders to ever grace this planet. Bodybuilders have gotten smaller, not larger on average.

Levrone might not beat Heath on todays stage, as Heath does bring that super-crisp conditioning....but saying he wouldn't be competitive is just lulzworthy. As for his MM being his only pose....

Heath is more recent, obviously the fans on this site are biased towards him...I'm not surprised that most people seem to be on his "side", rather that some people seem to be trying to take something away from Levrone??? To see a '98 Levrone beside a 2010 Heath would be awesome, I think Phil would get outmassed a lot more than people appreciate.

I see it the other way a point. The nineties have been glorfied so much that people don't appreciate what we have now. Phil is competed at the Arnold this year at 240 and is the same height as Kevin and has better muscle bellies overall at looking bigger than he is. He is also more complete overall. He was also in better condition than 99% of Levrones showing (it was also heaths best to be fair) I think Kev would be bigger in certain bodyparts, but overall they would be very close size wise. Speaking of the 90's Dorian beat everyone in the nineties and Jay when he dials in condition is superior to Dorian in almost every way.

Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    I see it the other way a point. The nineties have been glorfied so much that people don't appreciate what we have now. Phil is competed at the Arnold this year at 240 and is the same height as Kevin and has better muscle bellies overall at looking bigger than he is. He is also more complete overall. He was also in better condition than 99% of Levrones showing (it was also heaths best to be fair) I think Kev would be bigger in certain bodyparts, but overall they would be very close size wise. Speaking of the 90's Dorian beat everyone in the nineties and Jay when he dials in condition is superior to Dorian in almost every way.
    Do you believe Jay's conditioning is anywhere near what Yates' was???

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you believe Jay's conditioning is anywhere near what Yates' was???
    In his most recent showing or 01 it would be close enough to be comparable from the front, Yates would make him look a little soft from the back though. Overall though I think Jay can beat him from the waist down and keep up pretty well from the front. It'd be a close contest though, that'd be a hard one to judge.

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking of the 90's Dorian beat everyone in the nineties and Jay when he dials in condition is superior to Dorian in almost every way.
    I agree with most of your post other than this part.. hmmm, no. Dorian would kill Cutler from the rear and hang with him from the front. Plus he would make Cutler look fat.

Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    @BaGeL23

good post buddy!

and with that I'll leave this thread with this

Levrone is a legend and is an uncrowned Mr Olympia.
    Finding the fountain of youth through working out and eating right...
    "The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment."

Originally Posted by Hyatt View Post
    @BaGeL23

good post buddy!

and with that I'll leave this thread with this

Levrone is a legend and is an uncrowned Mr Olympia.
    There we go!
    He looked great there.
    Last edited by trulyhuge1; 08-04-2010 at 01:14 PM.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asbrus View Post
    I like debating but when you disagree and call someone dumb just because he says that an athlete has prime years then you're just trying to get noticed and act smart. and dumb tit? Strong choice of vocabulary but judging by your avatar name and pic I'm not surprised. Now GTFO.
    Haha. You're saying "gtfo" that's funny.

Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    I agree with most of your post other than this part.. hmmm, no. Dorian would kill Cutler from the rear and hang with him from the front. Plus he would make Cutler look fat.
    Lower half included? Dorians legs were good, but not Jay level good. Neither of them have great back detail, both are wide. From the back I'd give a edge to Dorian, but not killing him. Hammies on Dorian would hamper him some vs Jay. Front would be close, except for legs. Overall conditioning would be Dorian. So perhaps the best of Dorian might beat Jay, but it would still be a close battle so to say we have went that far backwards is a fallacy, IMO.

Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I had to say it, I'd say Heath closely resembles Levrone except personally, I like Heath's back much more. I know it isn't Heath's fault but Kevin will always have him on width:

Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kulutuea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and is the same height as Kevin
    nope

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    Why do people say that? Put Jay at his best next to Dorian and I'm pretty confident that it would go to Jay. So much more proportionate and is carrying more mass.

kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know that the images aren't all perfectly scaled, but this is a pretty good comparison. I chose to get screens from what I believed were Heath and Levrone's best showings.

Attached Images

kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Attached Images

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Why do people say that? Put Jay at his best next to Dorian and I'm pretty confident that it would go to Jay. So much more proportionate and is carrying more mass.
    Dorian would destroy Jay's best. Would be happy to explain why

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lower half included? Dorians legs were good, but not Jay level good. Neither of them have great back detail, both are wide. From the back I'd give a edge to Dorian, but not killing him. Hammies on Dorian would hamper him some vs Jay. Front would be close, except for legs. Overall conditioning would be Dorian. So perhaps the best of Dorian might beat Jay, but it would still be a close battle so to say we have went that far backwards is a fallacy, IMO.
    ???

Attached Images

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Dorian would destroy Jay's best. Would be happy to explain why
    I'd like to hear this.

???
    I agree with the question marks. Dorian's back detail cruds all over Jay's.
    A pattern in the chaos.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neither of them have great back detail, both are wide. From the back I'd give a edge t
    WTF??????? Dorian didn't have great back detail? LMFAO.....

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    I'd like to hear this.
    Dorian in 93 has Jay beat on size, conditioning, and balance. At the 93 Mr. Olympia, Dorian was 257 lbs with granite hardness. He also had near perfect proportions and balance. His arms and calves were nearly even, there were no lagging body parts, and his skeletal proportions were perfect (compare to Ronnie who has a short torso and long legs)

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He also had near perfect proportions and balance. His arms and calves were nearly even, there were no lagging body parts, and his skeletal proportions were perfect (compare to Ronnie who has a short torso and long legs)
    I disagree man. Dorian's arms were always overpowered by his delts. His calves were nearly wider than his quads which were never very aesthetic. Jay's proportions are close to spot on. It's just his conditioning and symmetry issues that hindered him.

I really respect Dorian's work ethic but his physique is one of my most disliked of all Olympia winners.
    A pattern in the chaos.